Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
VillageGreen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes Empty
PostSubject: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:39 am

And rightly so

Last edited by VillageGreen on Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:30 pm

Deserves everything she gets and more. I hope the rest of her life is hell.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:35 pm

Death is way too good for her. She needs to be kept alive by whatever means necessary, so she can be targeted and made to suffer, every minute of every day for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 2:39 pm

Most of the time I hear these stories and think maybe the people involved did love the child but just couldn't cope, maybe because they have substance abuse issues or maybe they just don't know how to be a parent because that was what they experienced and things just spiraled out of control. Or maybe their internal wiring is askew. Terrible middle class hand wringing I know but just have to believe there is something redeemable in everyone.

This, well this feels so different. The fact her kids were treated so normally. The fact they watched him on cctv. Everything about the story is pure evil and I hope both of them live for years looking over their shoulders and are made to suffer every waking moment. And they will be awake as they'll be too scared to sleep. Death is far too honourable for them.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:59 pm

Both of these pieces of filth will be held in the prison vulnerable persons unit as they will be top targets for attack. I get the feeling she will probably die in prison long before her sentence is up.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:22 pm

Someone will get them eventually.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:36 am

I think of myself as an emotionally hardy chap, who's been through the mill, had some really shit times lately and utter shit luck over the years - not much gets to me emotionally anymore.

This did. His little voice shouting 'nobody likes me - nobody loves me' whilst locked in his room dying of starvation after numerous beatings. I was pretty upset and I would love for the cvunts responsible to get what's coming to them in the clink. I've always been against the reintroduction of the death penalty because of how utter shite, swayed and corrupt the judicial system is. I'd make an exception for these monsters.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:40 am

sad fact is those two monsters will be kept away from the rest of the prisoners for their own safety so beyond having a lonely 29 years rotting away there wont be many opportunities for karma being dished out on them for their wicked ways.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:42 am

I am only anti the death penalty because of the amount of really bad and wrong guilty verdicts over the years. I could happily pull the trigger on these cnuts.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 2:01 pm

POI wrote:
I think of myself as an emotionally hardy chap, who's been through the mill, had some really shit times lately and utter shit luck over the years - not much gets to me emotionally anymore.

This did. His little voice shouting 'nobody likes me - nobody loves me' whilst locked in his room dying of starvation after numerous beatings. I was pretty upset and I would love for the cvunts responsible to get what's coming to them in the clink. I've always been against the reintroduction of the death penalty because of how utter shite, swayed and corrupt the judicial system is. I'd make an exception for these monsters.

Truly heartbreaking isn't it. Watching GMTV this morning Arthur's grandmother had Susanna Reid nearly to tears while explaining she had contacted Social Services and the Police to voice her concerns all of which came to no avail. The poor lady went on to say that God had taken Arthur so they couldn't hurt him anymore. The sheer number of childless couples must be legion who would have gladly taken Arthur in and given the lad the love he so desperately needed. RIP little man.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 5:46 pm

The lenient sentences the pair received are to be reviewed.

They should each get another 30 years to what they have already been handed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 8:09 am

It's shame it takes a media outcry to get the sentences reviewed and possibly increased.

Crimes like this should automatically mean life without parole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes   Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes Empty

Back to top Go down

Inmates Take Revenge Against The Evil Stepmother Of Arthur Labinjo-Hughes
Page 1 of 1