+3
mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
harvetheslayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st Empty
PostSubject: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 5:46 am

I'm a Celebrity get me out of here...Just a reminder to my mate who loves the show and watches avidly with his mother.
As he has a metatarsal break he'll be able to watch every minute  Good Post

Looks a good line up with David Ginola being apparently signed up.
This thread could end up 47 pages long so go sparingly with the responses................................................ lol!

Just a footnote laugh when you walk off Nukes watch out for those ropes  laugh
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 4:15 am

Board Member here the "Bellend" rang me at the conclusion of last nights show overjoyed that his heroes Ant and Dec were back.

Have to say no idea who some of these roasters are lol.

Stick Richard Madeley down a bear pit that'll go down well
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 11:38 am

Fantastic thread Harve.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyMon Nov 22, 2021 7:25 pm

I do enjoy I’m a celebrity……. and Ant and Dec are brilliant hosts ( though I did like it when Holly Willoughby stood in for Ant). I reckon they will be all fingers and thumbs when they deal with David Ginola. He is so cool!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 5:11 am

Danny Miller barfing on camera into a bucket was TV gold last night...not seen out and out hard puking in 20 years lol
Even Ant and Dec stopped their jovially piss taking for a minute   laugh
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:05 am

Always watch it , shame it's not in the Aussie jungle again but , an old welsh castle does suffice.

I want to see some good old fashioned argy-bargy , it has been missing for a couple of series.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:29 am

Abysmal
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 1:56 pm

Ant and Dec, FFS!
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 4:16 pm

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than watch IACGMOOH Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 6:38 pm

Nicknaming the Prime Minister’s fiancée “Carrie Antoinette” is sexist and deflects from the crux of the renovation scandal, MPs and allies of Carrie Symonds have said.

Images of Ms Symonds were photoshopped to look like the ill-fated pre-revolutionary French royal and circulated on Twitter this week, pushing the narrative that she is primarily responsible for a lavish renovation of the No 11 flat where she lives with Boris Johnson and their baby Wilfred.

The Prime Minister is under investigation for allegedly accepting a loan from Conservative Party HQ to cover a £58,000 renovation bill without declaring it as a gift – as accusations of cronyism permeate the party.

The Electoral Commission opened a probe into the funding on Tuesday – the first time it has launched one relating to the actions of a Prime Minister. Mr Johnson has repeatedly denied that he has broken any laws over the renovations.

A close friend of Ms Symonds, Zac Goldsmith, said the way the blame was being apportioned to her was a case of “1950s sexism.”

Caroline Nokes, who chairs Parliament’s women and equalities committee, said Ms Symonds is a victim of “vile spite” and “jealousy” as a “competent, clever, attractive woman.”

Homophobia, vile spite, sexism is there no limit to how low a cut and paste remoaner will go? The massive irony is as I have pointed out many times is that Harve and the Homophobes continually let Boris off the hook by aiming at the wrong targets.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 8:59 pm

Off topic, lo,lol,lol.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:00 pm

Mind you better than talking about Ant and Dec.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 5:49 am

Have only just watched Tuesday nights this morning
What an utter pathetic wimp this Naughty Boy Character is and Arlene Phillips has been whinging from minute 1

Hopefully before next episode producers knock some sense into both. Doubtless both were happy to take the uber pay cheques
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 7:43 am

seadog wrote:
Off topic, lo,lol,lol.

Funny you didn't say anything to Harve when he Boris bombed the daily Thread Moan thread yesterday. lol.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyWed Nov 24, 2021 7:43 am

So where did you get the £2.85m figure for the volunteers?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 3:28 pm

Madeley has left the castle…..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 4:17 pm

They did what most have wanted to do to him over the years, chucked him in a sewer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 5:39 pm

I don’t bother with this programme anymore, same critters, same snakes, same walking the plank, nothing seems to change.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Seems Madeley couldnt return as he stepped outside the Covid bubble by attending Hospital
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyThu Nov 25, 2021 6:11 pm

There have been some great episodes over the years, the silly cow ‘feinting’ , Steve Davies falling in the water and Kate Garraway tackling rugby star James Haskell and bouncing backwards on to her arse in 2019 to name just 3 of my favourites.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 7:03 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
There have been some great episodes over the years, the silly cow ‘feinting’ , Steve Davies falling in the water and Kate Garraway tackling rugby star James Haskell and bouncing backwards on to her arse in 2019 to name just 3 of my favourites.

For me the greatest ever battles were the really brutal interchanges between Tony Hadley, Duncan Bannatyne and Lady Colin Campbell in 2015

Utterly TV Gold that was
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 7:14 am

I'd forgetton re Mouldys reference to that Gillian McKeith fainting bollacks lol  laugh

Gotta laugh at Ant's unscripted comments "Best we go to an advert break to give Gillian the attention she needs"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st   Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st Empty

Back to top Go down

Televisual Feast of the year starts November 21st
Page 1 of 1