The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morecambe news and ticket update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Morecambe news and ticket update Empty
PostSubject: Morecambe news and ticket update   Morecambe news and ticket update EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 12:20 pm

Morecambe ticket update

Tickets for the Greens' Sky Bet League One trip to Morecambe this weekend remain on sale until 9am on Friday.

Supporters who wish to purchase tickets after this time are informed that there will be a pay on the day function from the Away Ticket Office at the Mazuma Stadium for no extra cost.

Tickets booked for collection will be available from the Home Park Ticket Office until 3pm on Thursday. Any tickets unclaimed at this point will be sent to Morecambe for collection on the day of the fixture. Tickets can be collected from the Away Ticket Office from 1.30pm.

If supporters have selected postal delivery on their tickets and they have not arrived by Friday, please make contact with the Home Park Ticket Office on 01752 907700 during the office hours of 9am-3pm, or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and duplicate tickets will be arranged.

Meetting with old friends

Kyle Letheren, Anthony O'Connor, Scott Wootton, Toumani Diagouraga,

Morecambe FC is delighted to announce that Martin Bateman joins the Shrimps as the Club's Chaplain.

James Lambert

Martin, please pray for our defence this weekend against Plymouth. Cheers

Last edited by Tgwu on Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe news and ticket update   Morecambe news and ticket update EmptyThu Oct 21, 2021 2:13 pm

Nice tongue in cheek comment on our defence. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe news and ticket update   Morecambe news and ticket update EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 4:01 am

My lad and 4 others are travelling from Nottingham (All Plymouth lads who attend University there)

Should be another big away day following and I think another victory
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe news and ticket update   Morecambe news and ticket update EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 8:05 am

Another VERY tough one. Despite their league position, Morecambe score a lot of goals and have had some good results this season. I actually think we will come a bit unstuck here.

Morecambe 3 - 2 Argo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morecambe news and ticket update   Morecambe news and ticket update Empty

Back to top Go down

Morecambe news and ticket update
Page 1 of 1