Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)

Go down 
+9
Earwegoagain
Greenskin
Les Miserable
green_genie
akagreengull
Freathy
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) Empty
PostSubject: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Referee:
Andy Woolmer.

Assistants Refs:

Mark Dwyer and Michael George.

Fourth Official:

Garreth Rhodes.

Argyle travel to the LNER Stadium on Saturday to take on Lincoln City in Sky Bet League One, on a nine-match unbeaten league run.

Argyle away form has been impressive so far this season, two wins against Shrewsbury Town and AFC Wimbledon and a draw at Portsmouth means that Argyle have already picked up seven points on the road.

Lowe said, “When you’re in good form you want another game to come, we’ve been excellent of late and want to continue that.

They’ve got a good manager and were in the play-off final last year so we not going to underestimate them.

If selected, captain Joe Edwards will make his 100th appearance for Argyle and Lowe has praised his skipper.He said, “He’s been fantastic since the day he came in and long may that continue. We want him to make more games and score more goals. 

Also Ryan Broom is backing himself to start adding some goals to his impressive performances for Plymouth Argyle this season. It has been spoken about a little bit and I'm happy with having pressure on me because I back myself to go and score goals.

Lincoln have had an inconsistent start to their season, winning three and losing five of their opening ten games.Two of those wins have come in their last five matches. They beat Cambridge United 5-1 at the start of September and then got a 2-1 win over Burton Albion last weekend.

TEAM NEWS

Defender James Wilson will miss the game after coming off in the last game with Crewe with concussion and Niall Ennis and James Bolton are still out injured.

Lowe said We will travel with a fully fit squad apart from James Wilson. Argyle boss did not add to that comment, but it would suggest that left wing-back Conor Grant will be fit to play

Lincoln have worries up front with both Tom Hopper and Chris Maguire unavailable due to injury, midfielder Conor McGrandles is also a doubt because of injury but Liam Bridcutt and Regan Poole could feature.

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 11:40 pm

Date is wrong on the red box.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 12:02 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thumbs
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 4:51 am

I'll go 1-1 today think most would be happy with that
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 5:34 am

2- 2
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 8:14 am

Very tough one against clearly a very good side so need to be at the absolute very top of our game.  But missed chances and conceding soft goals will be our downfall.

Lincoln City 2-0 Argo
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 8:59 am

Tgwu wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Thumbs

I thought it was something you had downloaded from Argyle or Sky. Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 9:23 am

Hope I'm wrong but I think we may miss out on a ten game unbeaten run, Argo to lose by a goal difference.
COYG cheers

Last edited by akagreengull on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 9:26 am

Need to be careful of long range shooting of lad Fiorini they have on loan from Man City
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 10:02 am

A long day at the office, I'll be happy with a point and delighted with any more. COYG
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 10:15 am

Appy's 'apless arsewipes 1 Lowe's laceraters 3

Grant,Jeffers,Agard
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 2:33 pm

One all for me, tough game.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 2:48 pm

Weak bench again, thought Mayor and Cooper were back,
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 2:56 pm

Lit the fire bought an audio stream will try hard to stay awake through my new meds. Got to say well done to Argyle tv who refunded me £2.50 from Donny game where appazza I had actually bought two streams for the same game, I didn't even notice tbh with Ifollow there literally was zero customer service.
Come on Argyle smash them up.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 2:57 pm

ATD slower than I am today.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 3:23 pm

loads of chances once again and can't take them
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 3:26 pm

That will do now lets get a second
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 3:34 pm

So far so good in the conditions, hope my negative prediction is indeed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 3:37 pm

Need to finish them off before half time.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 3:39 pm

Offside FFS!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 3:58 pm

Morecombe continuing to impress in L1.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 4:26 pm

Top of the league currently affraid :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 4:28 pm

bollocks
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 4:29 pm

this is what happens when we don't take our chances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)   LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in) Empty

Back to top Go down

LINCOLN CITY V PLYMOUTH ARGYLE (team news in)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next