Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)

Go down 
+6
RegGreen
akagreengull
Earwegoagain
Les Miserable
Rickler
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)   Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 8:44 pm

Angry wrote:
will Abraham make it two i wonder? that is of course thats the same Abraham that was here last season.

the answer is yes Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cant say im happy about that but thats what happens when you purposely field a weak team due to not taking a competition seriously because resting players despite them having the week off anyways will make any difference to our league form at all.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)   Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:20 pm

Pathetic tonight, Argyle with four times the support should be able to beat Newport whatever the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)   Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 9:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Losing 1-0 …who scored Telford !
Unbelievable Jeff

Said he'd score on my prediction today. Nailed on lol.
yeah I saw it earlier but forgot to get a bet on
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)   Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:21 am

Another Cup competition we don't need to worry about. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)   Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 10:17 am

ryan wasnt happy with the performance

sorry ryan but you played a reserve team made up with YTS players what the hell did you expect to happen against first team players? Also when you take the evening off to fail to sign a striker on loan its more on you than the kids for the result and performance as the arrogance shown towards this competition is unwarranted coming from a manager of a mid table league one team
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)   Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:09 am

Angry wrote:
... the arrogance shown towards this competition is unwarranted coming from a manager of a mid table league one team

Have to disagree. I think it should be scrapped but that is unlikely while some(body)/organisation is making a few bob out of it. As I've said before, it should be used as practice for reserves and kids so bravo to Lowe for last night. Personally I'd have sent 'the ladies' Smile
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)   Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:38 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:
... the arrogance shown towards this competition is unwarranted coming from a manager of a mid table league one team

Have to disagree. I think it should be scrapped but that is unlikely while some(body)/organisation is making a few bob out of it. As I've said before, it should be used as practice for reserves and kids so bravo to Lowe for last night. Personally I'd have sent 'the ladies' Smile

That’s about the size of it. Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)   Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Angry wrote:

That’s about the size of it. Thanks/OK

Spot on load of feckin nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)   Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newport County v Plymouth Argyle (Papa John’s Trophy Group Stage ties)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2