Grovehill
Freathy
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Incoming Friday Maybe  Not Empty
PostSubject: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:33 pm

A rumour mention by Neil Dewsnip at the Senior Greens meeting today, is a new striker is at Home Park and a announcement will be tomorrow.

Maybe

Last edited by Tgwu on Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:07 pm

I wouldn't get too excited
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 10:22 pm

Though he'd said he was staying at Spurs this summer?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:34 am

Lowes been down sports direct and bought a pair of boots ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 11:05 am

as long as they are good and we get them im not really fussed if it takes us right up to deadline day. I dint want us panic signing otherwise we will end up with timmy abraham or worst that rangers striker we brought in the season before last.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 12:04 pm

I have every faith the new striker will be a good un.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 3:06 pm

just need to get on with it, otherwise we're gonna panic tuesday night and get some shite in
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 5:12 pm

More than likely won’t be able to hit a cows arse with a banjo anyway
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:20 pm

RegGreen wrote:
More than likely won’t be able to hit a cows arse with a banjo anyway

But will have played in the same side as Lowe, or come highly recommended by one of Lowe's bezzie mates.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 7:37 pm

So so cynical guys maybe it's the Plimuff mentality kicking in.
Back to top Go down
pafcineurope

pafcineurope

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:08 pm

Failed with Messi, failed with Ronaldo... who can it be???
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:44 pm

Taribo West.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 11:59 pm

Just admit we fecked up and no ones signing already.

Ryan Lowe has admitted that he could still be waiting on new signings when Plymouth Argyle are playing their Papa John's Trophy tie away to Newport County on Tuesday night.

The summer transfer window will shut at 11pm on the same evening, a couple of hours after the Pilgrims have been in action at Rodney Parade.

Lowe is set to watch the action from the stands rather than the touchline so he can keep up-to-date with any deals that are being worked on by phone.

The Pilgrims' boss had hopped to avoid that scenario but, increasingly, it looks likely as time counts down in his attempts to add another two players - at least one of them a striker - to his squad before the deadline.

Lowe said: "I'm confident we will get players, but they have got to be the right players. I can go and get two players now if I want.

"But I don't just want to be given players. I want to get players who I feel can help us, and who want to come.

"I'm continuing to make phone calls. I had an interesting conversation with a striker yesterday and I will speak to him again and take it from there.

"I have got to keep working hard. I think once the parent clubs tell them that they are not going to play many games then the likelihood is of them saying 'Okay, let's go some games'.

"That's what I'm hoping for, but it looks like I'm going to be working all hours on Tuesday."

Argyle have been operating with a small squad at the start of this season, in part because of injuries to James Bolton, Danny Mayor and Niall Ennis.

Lowe wants to add a couple of new faces - almost certainly loan signings - to the mix to provide extra competition for places.

"I will be doing a bit of work Monday and Tuesday, I will be at Newport no matter what," said the Pilgrims' boss. "I may sit in the stands, I don't know yet, just in case.

"We will be fine if we need to do any business, it's easy. It's just on wherever the parent club is. It might be too far to travel people down.

"We will have got computers, email systems and we can get things signed that way. I'm sure if we need to get something done we will get it done."

Argyle had their third successive 10,000-plus crowd for a League One game at Home Park when they took on Fleetwood.

There was a noisy atmosphere inside the stadium for a lot of the match and Lowe thought any potential signing watching that from afar must have been impressed.

Lowe added: "I'm hoping people who we are interested in have seen that and if they have then 'Come on, let's go.' "

One of Lowe's loan targets had been Lincoln City midfielder James Jones, who instead signed a three-year contract with ambitious National League club Wrexham after moving for an undisclosed fee.

Jones made his debut for the Red Dragons - who also included Plymothians Ben Tozer and Ben Young in their side - when they won 2-0 away to Eastleigh yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:13 am

i herd a rumour about one player that could be coming in and was rumoured to be at the game saturday.

Groovy would have a field day if he joins though due to his links
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 8:41 am

A name of the player has been mention on most of other web sites (Duncan)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:23 am

John Yates soccer

Bobby Duncan close to joining [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 19-year-old, cousin of Liverpool icon and current Rangers manager Steven Gerrard, left Anfield a year ago in acrimonious circumstances ...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:36 am

Tgwu wrote:
John Yates soccer

Bobby Duncan close to joining [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He was at the game Saturday. The last thing we need is a scouser with a huge chip on his shoulder that has so far literally done the square root of fcuk all in his ‘career’, regardless of who his cousin is.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:37 am

Tgwu wrote:
John Yates soccer

The 19-year-old, cousin of Liverpool icon and current Rangers manager Steven Gerrard, left Anfield a year ago in acrimonious circumstances ...

thats him couldnt remember what he was called at the time i posted. reading into him he's a gobshite by the sound of it who wants to play from the get go and wont wait or earn his spot hence why he left liverpool and Florentina under a cloud. The famous aviva line of attitude problems could actually be right with him.

ioh and another thing, t has to be asked why isnt ryan looking abroad in places like france for players (no brexit isnt a reason before someone mentions it as work permits for players arent hard to come by) and only looking in places others are and being out bided.

Last edited by Angry on Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:40 am

Angry wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
John Yates soccer

thats him couldnt remember what he was called at the time i posted.

it has to be asked why isnt ryan looking abroad in places like france for players (no brexit isnt a reason before someone mentions it as work permits for players arent hard to come by) and only looking in places others are and being out bided.

You’ve set Grovey up for a tap-in there Angers. lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:42 am

More Clubs than Tiger Woods. More baggage than Heathrow.

Not going to be a double signing along with serial waste of space Ravel Morrison, is it?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:47 am

Stevie G's got 4 kids-bet they're earmarked for the Argyle Academy already
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:09 am

Will we see this happening

The 19-year-old, cousin of Liverpool icon and current Rangers manager Steven Gerrard, left Anfield a year ago in acrimonious circumstances to join Fiorentina in a £1.8m deal.

In a series of Twitter posts, the agent was heavily critical of Reds sporting director Michael Edwards, and claimed Duncan "will never go back to Liverpool again and my only concern now is his mental health and well being."

Rubie was later banned and fined by the FA over an "improper" use of Twitter. He received a £10,000 fine and a ban from "all intermediary activities" for six weeks.

Duncan scored four goals in 12 appearances for the Serie A side's youth team but failed to make a senior appearance.

The forward joined the Rams' U23 squad, who are coached by Darren Wassall.

Now not mention in any Derby squads 1st to under 18s
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:23 am

What a weird coincidence that the Analytics software used by PAFC throws up so many players with links to RL or his mates.

If the rumours are right, it's just flagged up a player who can't get a game with a Club that couldn't field a full team for a pre season friendly!

Last edited by Grovehill on Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:28 am

I have a sneaking suspicion that RL is like the nerdy kid who thinks he's in the cool gang at school but they don't want him.

His Liverpool based contacts keep fobbing him off by recommending crap players, but his just doesn't take the hint.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:51 am

Duncan goes against the no dickheads rule, we must be desperate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming Friday Maybe Not   Incoming Friday Maybe  Not Empty

Back to top Go down

Incoming Friday Maybe Not
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next