mouldyoldgoat
Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough Empty
PostSubject: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ARGYLE TV
Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough

Friday evening’s pre-season friendly against Neil Warnock’s Middlesbrough side at Home Park will be available to stream live and worldwide, free of charge, on Argyle TV.

All supporters need to do is register for an Argyle Account on pafc.co.uk, log-in, and visit the Match Centre before kick-off to connect to the stream.

The tie against Boro is the second club-produced match on our brand-new streaming service, Argyle TV, following live four-camera coverage of the Greens’ narrow defeat to Sky Bet Championship play-off finalists Swansea City on Tuesday night.

Once again, we will be offering a four-camera experience and live commentary from Argyle TV’s Rob McNichol and former captain – turned Argyle Ambassador – Gary Sawyer.

We are continuing to tweak and make improvements to the service ahead of our Sky Bet League One campaign, including further match graphic developments and a pre-match show, including interviews, content, and build-up to all Argyle home league games.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 9:20 pm

Will give it a go if the wife doesn’t have any jobs for me.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 7:53 am

Woohoo, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 7:58 am

K.O time?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 5:40 pm

Out of hospital in time to go to this one, (sorry about my grammer, some time i do not read back what I have posted)

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 5:44 pm

It doesn’t matter TG. All people make mistakes and it’s feckin rude to correct people unless they are children and the person correcting is their parent or their teacher.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 6:14 pm

Going to miss this one due to family meal arranged weeks ago, I'd rather sit at home chugging a few and watching this COYG.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 7:07 pm

Stream working well so far, a good gesture by the club, would have been unthinkable in the recent dark days.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 7:26 pm

Another season of 'progressive' football but no goals. Or points.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 7:33 pm

Stream just crashed.lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 7:55 pm

Good crowd tonight must be knocking 5k. We’re playing some good stuff but lack of a cutting-edge so far. 0-1 HT
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 9:02 pm

Fairly positive display, need to work on giving the ball away though. 2 - 1 to borough.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 9:15 pm

Another 2 - 1 defeat, but a good workout against Warnock's giants. We played some good stuff at times, but gave the ball away in dangerous areas again, Camara the guilty one on a couple of occasions. Last year it probably would have cost us goals but the defence is much better this year. Wilson and Scarr excellent again. Not convinced about Gillesphey, seems very one footed and not particularly quick.

Houghton played well in front of the back 4, Ennis was terrific up front. Jephcott doesn't do it for me, his ball retention and movement is not good enough. Good to see some of the kids get a run out at the end.

Argyle Tv was fine, I just wish the commentator would realise that he doesn't need to analyse in minute detail everything that happens on the pitch. I turned the sound off in the second half.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 9:23 pm

Plenty to be very concerned about. Aimlessly passing it about at the back and absolutely nothing up top just like last season. We are still very easy to beat. Another season of struggle ahead.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 9:32 pm

Just say Dirty Middlesbrough, they would not have got away with their dirty play in a league match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 9:46 pm

Plenty to be positive about for next season, good run out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 10:33 pm

didnt watch it as i had work but reading the report i see the team gave it a good go against a team in a higher league. Ryan will learn more from this result and performance as to whats working and not than he would from a 11-0 win over a team like Tavistock so its all good.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:09 am

Angry wrote:
didnt watch it as i had work but reading the report i see the team gave it a good go against a team in a higher league. Ryan will learn more from this result and performance as to whats working and not than he would from a 11-0 win over a team like Tavistock so its all good.

They stopped us by taking us down with the ball and off the ball runs. I sure we could have score more then one goal. We could have a lot of injuries the way they played.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 11:40 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Another 2 - 1 defeat, but a good workout against Warnock's giants. We played some good stuff at times, but gave the ball away in dangerous areas again, Camara the guilty one on a couple of occasions. Last year it probably would have cost us goals but the defence is much better this year. Wilson and Scarr excellent again. Not convinced about Gillesphey, seems very one footed and not particularly quick.

Houghton played well in front of the back 4, Ennis was terrific up front. Jephcott doesn't do it for me, his ball retention and movement is not good enough. Good to see some of the kids get a run out at the end.

Argyle Tv was fine, I just wish the commentator would realise that he doesn't need to analyse in minute detail everything that happens on the pitch. I turned the sound off in the second half.
yeah iam not convinced by
Gillesphey as of yet his only here because he’s versatile and can play in 3 other positions as well so can be slung in when injury’s Occurs..weather his good enough for said positions that’s another thing ..the jury’s out for me on that one
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 5:57 pm

Not convinced yet about the striker attack, Ennis works hard but not sure about his finishing, Jephcott - who knows? and Hardie skilful and can be clinical but not always consistent. Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 7:54 pm

Like Swansea not too bad just need to stop giving the ball away cheaply,
Bench looks a bit on the light side. half the kids on it, need to do a Randal and go on loan play some lower league football.

Feel like we need a RWB,couple of midfielders and definitely a striker.

Ennis isn't too bad.
Hardie jurys out the goals seem to have dried up since he signed full time,
Jephcott we shuld have cashed in , when we had the chance, no idea whats happened to him.
looking a little like a one season wonder now.

Happy to be proved wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 8:25 pm

Some of the football we played last night was brilliant and we have the makings of a decent side, it’s Hardie and Ennis for me, Jephcott looks like a one season wonder bit like that DJ Campbell fella a few years ago but agree the bench is light although I think that was intended last night, we still have Cooper and the other fella (can’t remember his name) whose twisted his ankle to come, bit surprised the back up keeper didn’t get a game last night.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 10:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
Some of the football we played last night was brilliant and we have the makings of a decent side, it’s Hardie and Ennis for me, Jephcott looks like a one season wonder bit like that DJ Campbell fella a few years ago but agree the bench is light although I think that was intended last night, we still have Cooper and the other fella (can’t remember his name) whose twisted his ankle to come, bit surprised the back up keeper didn’t get a game last night.

Bolton
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 11:13 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Bolton

Thumbs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough EmptySun Jul 25, 2021 1:03 pm

Freathy wrote:
Plenty to be very concerned about.  Aimlessly passing  it about at the back and absolutely nothing up top just like last season.  We are still very easy to beat.  Another season of struggle ahead.
Yep defeats come so easy at Homepark these days, if we start with this toothless squad we will go down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough   Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough Empty

Back to top Go down

Free on Argyle TV | Argyle vs Middlesbrough
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next