mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
harvetheslayer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2021 10:54 pm

i do hope exeter city council are wise enough to not give him an inch over that restoration to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 5:57 am

Good old Darren Stoneman. If he hadn't stopped p&r conversion to p&d Jimmy may have got NCP interested in the first HHP monstrosity .
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 2:58 pm

Here is his plot of land, watch the rent go up

James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 Brent11
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 5:56 pm

green_genie wrote:
Good old Darren Stoneman. If he hadn't stopped p&r conversion to p&d Jimmy may have got NCP interested in the first HHP monstrosity .

Who is Darren Stoneman?

He appears to have suffered a mental breakdown?

https://pasoti.co.uk/threads/floodlight-upgrade-hijack.115113/
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 6:32 pm

LOL at Ponty telling Stoneman to calm down. Bit rich coming from that raging cock.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 7:14 pm

Did he write that or has his account been adjusted?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 7:15 pm

PS can we have a whip round to than Bent for the free car park?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 8:20 pm

What will rile Newell more than anything is that with every month that passes, and with every bankruptcy and all the non-developing time that Brent racks up, it hammers home just how right all of us Brent detractors were, and still are.

And it shows Newell up for the despicable arse-licking Jam-Boy he was, and by all accounts, still is.

Hi Ian. sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 10:38 pm

seadog wrote:
Did he write that or has his account been adjusted?

I thought the same.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 7:51 am

Plymouth Pavilions received £1.5m to help weather the Covid pandemic

These sums come on top of a £726,000 “lifeline” from Arts Council England’s (ACE) Cultural Recovery Fund, for music venues which were in need of emergency support during the pandemic.

The grant is intended to pay for on-going running costs during closure, including rent and utilities.

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/plymouth-pavilions-received-15m-help-5717311#comments-wrapper
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 7:56 am

Interesting bit in that article are levels of losses in 2018 and 19. Covid probably saved people of Plymouth from bailing him out
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:51 am

green_genie wrote:
Interesting bit in that article are levels of losses in 2018 and 19. Covid probably saved people of Plymouth from bailing him out

One mans losses are another companies profits. Murky.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:56 am

Czarcasm wrote:
What will rile Newell more than anything is that with every month that passes, and with every bankruptcy and all the non-developing time that Brent racks up, it hammers home just how right all of us Brent detractors were, and still are.

And it shows Newell up for the despicable arse-licking Jam-Boy he was, and by all accounts, still is.

Hi Ian. sunny sunny

We were very lucky Argyle got rid of him eventually, the admin period was bad Brent's tenure was even worse he really did set the club back ten years. I blame Nool more than Brent for it all. I wonder if they are still "real mates" driving to games together? flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 11:03 am

green_genie wrote:

And he returns the favour by trying to bankrupt the Plymouth Raiders by demanding over the top rent prices and forcing them to shut down for a year more than likely for longer than that as they try and build/find a suitable home here or elsewhere.

Yet people still defend that shyster
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:58 pm

Hallett seems to have seen right through the voice of the people IJN. Hes kept him at arms length and more.
I wonder if IJN regrets his sycophantic following of Brent?
Or does he spin himself yet more versions of true events to suit his agendas.
I dunno how he lives with himself. I genuinely dont. As for Brent....how does he keep getting away with it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:53 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
Hallett seems to have seen right through the voice of the people IJN. Hes kept him at arms length and more.
I dunno how he lives with himself. I genuinely dont. As for Brent....how does he keep getting away with it.

It’s been said many times, but if you look at all the financial calamities Brent has presided over, it is a minor miracle Argyle came through his tenure without folding.

Every one of Brents consequent financial disasters simply adds more embarrassment for Newell, as his chief Jamboy.

I wonder how many away games Brent will make this year aboard the Black Pasty?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:05 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cornish Rebel wrote:

It’s been said many times, but if you look at all the financial calamities Brent has presided over, it is a minor miracle Argyle came through his tenure without folding.

Every one of Brents consequent financial disasters simply adds more embarrassment for Newell, as his chief Jamboy.

we would have folded in the last 18 months for sure
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:06 pm

Cornish Rebel wrote:
Im sure Si used to read Pasoti pre the Noolmare, is it any wonder he Blanks the Cornish Janner for destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 8:31 pm

I'm sure that Brent gave Nool some business tips regards Pasoti. If Pasoti was a company it would have been in admin years ago.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:25 pm

I always thought that a director could only preside over so many administrations before being barred from being a director.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 10:42 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Cornish Rebel wrote:

if it wasnt for fans donating and the likes of the GT's and even though they fecked us out of a decent new stand the senior greens fundraising we would have gone under with the reluctant one in charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 3:56 pm

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/plymouths-hope-new-ice-arena-5752565

I wonder who the spokesman for HHP ltd was?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 5:25 pm

The price of bricks is so expensive these days.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:13 pm

Can we have the land back then?
He needs the money
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 10:59 am

His a parasite Brent the bag of shit he is
As for nipples the arselicker we all know what a prick he really is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brents been rumbled.....   James Brents been rumbled..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brents been rumbled.....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next