The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg Empty
PostSubject: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:28 pm

The winners will meet Newcastle in final on Sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyThu May 13, 2021 7:32 pm

Tgwu wrote:
The winners will meet Newcastle in final on Sunday

Aslong as they dont do anything stupid they should go through tonight thanks to the 12point lead but it will be a very tough game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:32 pm

lions looking dangerous especially 3 point shooting so raiders need to cut them out as much as poss in the 3rd and 4th quarter of the 9 point advantage as it stands can easily be made up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyThu May 13, 2021 8:53 pm

closing the gap in danger of throwing it away :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyThu May 13, 2021 9:09 pm

lost the advantage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyThu May 13, 2021 9:14 pm

lost it oh well wouldn't be plymouth if we had a good sports team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyThu May 13, 2021 9:33 pm

pure golf in class on show in that game a cool calm and collected lions against a nervous shy and unwilling raiders.

always next season i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:37 am

Angry wrote:
pure golf in class on show in that game a cool calm and collected lions against a nervous shy and unwilling raiders.

Yes but I wonder where that’ll be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyFri May 14, 2021 8:45 am

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

the life centre with anyluck for a temp fix at least cause there is no way they should pay that shyster a penny more on the rent to stay at the pavilions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyFri May 14, 2021 12:33 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

the life centre with anyluck for a temp fix at least cause there is no way they should pay that shyster a penny more on the rent to stay at the pavilions.

What I’ve never understood is the Council agreeing that sale, it’s unlikely he’ll build anything, sold the car park, now a hotels going to be built on it, yeah he’s a chancer alright but for every buyer there’s a seller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptyFri May 14, 2021 12:50 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

What I’ve never understood is the Council agreeing that sale, it’s unlikely he’ll build anything, sold the car park, now a hotels going to be built on it, yeah he’s a chancer alright but for every buyer there’s a seller.
not forgetting the gift to get the ball rolling on the development aswell. the chancer that he is knows the raiders co owners are wealthy and is probably trying to force their hand in buying the pavilions off him but i cant see them doing it when they like him don't have a property development portfolio to suggest they know what they are doing. Education is there area mainly turkish.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:50 am

PCC should be ousting Brent from Pavilions for breaking the deal based on redevelopment which would anchor the shitty alley , sorry Boulevard.
They're so desperate for that scheme now that they gave Brent planning permission to build on only disabled access car park to the Pavilions now that bridge to Western Approach is gone.

Had a look to see if Newelhad any insight. What drivel masked as ITK

What's it got to do with tax payers anymore???

"As a taxpayer I'm quite glad that the Pavs isn't supplementing The Raiders any more, why should it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:32 am

green_genie wrote:
PCC should be ousting Brent from Pavilions for breaking the deal based on redevelopment which would anchor the shitty alley , sorry Boulevard.
They're so desperate for that scheme now that they gave Brent planning permission to build on only disabled access car park to the Pavilions now that bridge to Western Approach is gone.

Had a look to see if Newelhad any insight. What drivel masked as ITK

What's it got to do with tax payers anymore???

"As a taxpayer I'm quite glad that the Pavs isn't supplementing The Raiders any more, why should it?"

same guy begging the council to buy home park to save our club cause the hero he bent the knee too was too skit to fund his takeover? wasnt concerned about tax payers then was he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg   LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg Empty

Back to top Go down

LIVE London Lions v Plymouth Raiders | BBL Play-Offs Semi-Final 2nd Leg
Page 1 of 1