Freathy
akagreengull
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 4:11 pm

Grovehill wrote:

edwards is in defence.

Well that worked

FFS-Lowe is beyond a joke![/quote]

Grovey, just step back from the keyboard and enjoy it. These are halcyon days for you and Freathy. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 4:26 pm

Well at last a response, goal from Ennis, as I type Oxford get a second. 2- 1.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 4:37 pm

Going to shit again 3 - 1
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:07 pm

Rochdale drew so we are safe.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:16 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Whoop whoop get that Ryan statue built. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:19 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yes perhaps we should celebrate but that would be letting many off the hook - it’s not like we’ve played Brazil every week. Very poor all round.😞
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:21 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Is that really the best we can hope for?

Can't see the fans flocking back to watch this rubbish when restrictions are lifted
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Angry wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Looks like 4-4-2 today. Has the message finally sunk in that we don't have the players for 3-5-2?

its 3 5 2 as moore is playing and edwards is in defence.

feckin great, another player played out of position!

Has Edwards ever played at CB before?

Is Lowe actually trying to get St Simon to sack him?

Were you actually watching? Woods and Opoku in the middle, Edwards and Law the full backs.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:25 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You have to wonder what Halletts going to do. He's doubtless anticipating a much lower uptake of season tickets for the two obvious reasons (people sure aint going to be so generous again about the club keeping all the money in case Covid goes pear shaped again) and the general dismay with Lowe and performances

He's piled in multi millions and doubtless is thankful he's 5000 miles away or whatever it is.

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:26 pm

No disgrace in losing to a big club like Oxford [who have won the league cup let us not forget] and we are safe,stop being such moaning minnies. Hopefully the mayor [his worship,not Danny] will have a good socially distanced celebration lined up in the coming weeks,already looking forward to it. cheers
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Defence looking creaky already. Quote from Martin Gritton on com, "Michael Cooper has been excellent this season".
Agree Martin.

Go and watch every 2 minute highlight of every game this season on youtube.
You'll be embarrassed with that comment subsequently
You dont need to take my word for its all in glorious colour absolutely for everyone to watch....

Occasional "worldy" saves doesnt make a keeper

Rather than just watch highlights, why don't you watch a full game from time to time, then perhaps you'll see how ridiculous your comments on Cooper are.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:30 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Defence looking creaky already. Quote from Martin Gritton on com, "Michael Cooper has been excellent this season".
Agree Martin.

You dont need to take my word for its all in glorious colour absolutely for everyone to watch....

Rather than just watch highlights, why don't you watch a full game from time to time, then perhaps you'll see how ridiculous your comments on Cooper are.
Good Post
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:34 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

You have to wonder what Halletts going to do. He's doubtless anticipating a much lower uptake of season tickets for the two obvious reasons (people sure aint going to be so generous again about the club keeping all the money in case Covid goes pear shaped again) and the general dismay with Lowe and performances

He's piled in multi millions and doubtless is thankful he's 5000 miles away or whatever it is.
If he persists with Rubbish Ryan, Dewslip and the comedy coaches, he is looking at certain relegation with dogshit excuses and hollow promises every saturday/ tuesday, but this is argo so third best is the norm. my guess is our American owner will want to keep costs at a minimum so plenty of crap loans to replace the crap loans, and it will be more of the same.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:36 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Agree Martin.

Cooper is goal keeper behind the worst defence in years he shares the blame. he's not and never will be as good as Palmer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:42 pm

i watched bayern munich i cant stand rob mcnichol's attempt at commentary so i turned the radio off after kick off.

3-1 defeat doesnt shock me ill watch the highlights if any later
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Grovehill wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Is that really the best we can hope for?

Can't see the fans flocking back to watch this rubbish when restrictions are lifted

Who said anything about hope?
It’s a fact.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 5:55 pm

Greenskin wrote:
No disgrace in losing to a big club like Oxford [who have won the league cup let us not forget] and we are safe,stop being such moaning minnies. Hopefully the mayor [his worship,not Danny] will have a good socially distanced celebration lined up in the coming weeks,already looking forward to it. cheers

Good point-far better losing to mighty Oxford than shipping five against a shyte side like, say Fleetwood, or letting in 6 at home.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 6:02 pm

We are by far the worst team in this division and by some distance. We have undeservedly scraped survival for one more season of struggle in L1. Hopefully, the prospect of low ST sales may focus Hallett's mind into getting rid of this absolutely appalling 'manager'.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 6:07 pm

There are 6 teams below Argyle in the league at this moment in time of which all of the bottom 4 can’t pass us. That would suggest you are talking bollocks.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 7:40 pm

If we kept his team next year I reckon we'd be relegated by Christmas we need massive change in the playing squad and that can't be denied. I'm not happy with Argyle being shit far from it. I'd also sack Lowe if it were my decision, I've been behind him until very recently but he has to take the blame for this and I have no confidence in him building a better team from scratch. Either way as other posters have said if Hallett just stumps up the minimum and we have another bunch of journeymen we will struggle with Lowe or anyone else. I can't wait for the season to end we aren't just getting thrashed every match but it's been fookin dire to watch for ages now.
Anyway what does Si think?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 7:50 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
If we kept his team next year I reckon we'd be relegated by Christmas we need massive change in the playing squad and that can't be denied. I'm not happy with Argyle being shit far from it. I'd also sack Lowe if it were my decision, I've been behind him until very recently but he has to take the blame for this and I have no confidence in him building a better team from scratch. Either way as other posters have said if Hallett just stumps up the minimum and we have another bunch of journeymen we will struggle with Lowe or anyone else. I can't wait for the season to end we aren't just getting thrashed every match but it's been fookin dire to watch for ages now.

Why are you asking us?  Why don't you ask him and report back?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 8:00 pm

The lovely boys done good, great reaction to keep the goals conceded to just three, promotion season up next.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 8:38 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
There are 6 teams below Argyle in the league at this moment in time of which all of the bottom 4 can’t pass us. That would suggest you are talking bollocks.
Clearly Freathers has missed the fact that Rovers and Swindon, were both relegated today, while Argo were mathematically safe following other results.
Still best not let facts get in the way of the same old spin.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 8:58 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Why are you asking us?  Why don't you ask him and report back?

What am I some kind of reporter? Nah that's your job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle   Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxford United 15:00 Plymouth Argyle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2