mouldyoldgoat
sufferedsince 68
Freathy
harvetheslayer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Who do you offer a new contract too. Empty
PostSubject: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 4:01 pm

Who gets offered a new contract at the end of the season in you opinion? Obviously many arent deserving of one but facts remain some on this list below will be offered a new deal but if it were up to you who do you select. Ive taken out the guys under contract for next season already.

For me i would only offer a contract at present to Law, Grant and Edwards (although i believe he wants to go) i am 50/50 on Mayor. I can see Ryan offering a deal to Moore and possibly Tomlinson and Lolos as Ryan seems to rate those two and maybe Aimson. However the rest can go and in Sawyer's case retire. I would like to see however Fornah back here if a deal is possible i think out of all the loan signings he has been the best.

Gary Sawyer (captain)
Will Aimson
Joe Edwards (vice-captain)
Danny Mayor
Ben Reeves
Conor Grant
Lewis Macleod
Byron Moore
Klaidi Lolos
Ryan Law
Luke McCormick
Jack Ruddy
Rubin Wilson
Oliver Tomlinson
Jarvis Cleal
Scott Wootton
Frank Nouble

do you want to see any of the loan players back?
Kelland Watts
Jerome Opoku
Sam Woods
Adam Lewis
Tyrese Fornah

Under Contract
Michael Cooper
Niall Ennis
Brandon Pursall
Panutche Camará
Luke Jephcott
George Cooper
Ryan Hardie
Adam Randall
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 4:11 pm

Absolutely none of the existing senior squad bar McCormick as a number 2 and preferably number 1
Youngsters coming through obviously if the relevant "manager" in situ feels they are worthy

Thats it
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 4:15 pm

Joe Edwards

The rest along with Lowe and his 'coaching' team of shite can all FO
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 4:32 pm

I dont want lowe to be in a position to offer contracts to players so poor they get beat six nil at home in a league match, pay off the clowns in charge or get relegated next season thats the choice facing Si.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 5:04 pm

Keep all of the first team except Sawer, Kalos and McCormick. Keep Opoku and Fornah out of the loans.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 5:20 pm

Hopefully Adam Randall will be in contention for a starting place next season after his experience at TUFC

As for those out of contract, are any of them worth rehiring? I suspect half of them want to leave anyway, either for a better chance of first team football, or to move back nearer home.

The trouble is, under the current regime, it's doubtful that the new intake will be better than what they replace. Lowe (aka Walt Disney) called the players "Mickey Mouse"on Tuesday-but he signed them!

As for loanees, I'd only use them to cover long term injuries-they block the development of home grown players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 7:44 pm

Gary Sawyer (captain) no
Will Aimson yes
Joe Edwards (vice-captain). yes
Danny Mayor. yes
Ben Reeves 50/50
Conor Grant. Yes
Lewis Macleod. No
Byron Moore. No
Klaidi Lolos. Yes
Ryan Law. Yes
Luke McCormick. No
Jack Ruddy. No
Rubin Wilson. No
Oliver Tomlinson. Yes
Jarvis Cleal. No
Scott Wootton. No
Frank Nouble. No

Of the loanees only Fornah but there’s not much chance of that
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 8:17 pm

Amazingly I agree mainly with Graiser, except Opoku like to see back and Lolos is very doubtful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 10:28 pm

i too wouldnt mind seeing opkou back alongside better defenders as he has talent and will get better unlike watts but i have this feeling lowe and he have had a falling out. When Aimson got injured on tuesday he was warming up for ages only to be overlooked for moore and edwards being put in defence instead. That spoke volumes to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 10:38 pm

I used to quite like Opoku but he’s a bit of a loose cannon at times, gives away too many free kicks in dangerous areas and I do think that Lowe has issues with his unpredictability
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 5:32 am

Grovehill wrote:
Hopefully Adam Randall will be in contention for a starting place next season after his experience at TUFC

As for those out of contract, are any of them worth rehiring?

None....
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 7:26 pm

Lowe will soon have a new squad of lovely boys ready to own it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 8:34 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Lowe will soon have a new squad of lovely boys ready to own it.

god help him if he doesnt get the right players in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

dam that chris errington and dam myself for inspiring him
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 5:15 pm

If Lowe had attained the position that he had whilst losing by the odd goal and having a core squad of decent players I would agree with the people saying he has fulfilled his brief. Bar Mayor, Hardie and Ennis I'd sack the lot of them Lowe included.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 11:53 am

Before the club go dark on social media in support of the anti racism on social media the club have announced that a player has signed a new contract.. Which they will tell us who at noon.

i pray its not one of the players we need to get rid off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 12:00 pm

no need to get excited just mike cooper signing an extension to his current deal so it runs till 2024. Hardly worth the hype that to be honest,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 12:14 pm

Protecting the clubs asset, makes good sense
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 12:27 pm

Angry wrote:
no need to get excited just mike cooper signing an extension to his current deal so it runs till 2024. Hardly worth the hype that to be honest,

Harve will be delighted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 12:51 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Angry wrote:

Harve will be delighted.

im sure he will be lol

it good to see him commit to another 12 months on top of his current deal with more money involved for him I say that now before i get accused of not being in favor of him getting a new contract.
In the scheme of things i wouldn't have made that a secret announcement to hype it up when it didn't need too especially when we have some key players out of contract that we need to sign up as a priority first before we start handing out improved deals to players already under contract.

I trust the club have held back offering Jephcott an improved deal given how he has been performing of late compared to his purple patch early this season.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri Apr 30, 2021 1:34 pm

Angry wrote:

Can hear the groans of disappointment from all the top Premiership Clubs as I type this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptySat May 01, 2021 9:31 am

Grovehill wrote:
Angry wrote:

Can hear the groans of disappointment from all the top Premiership Clubs as I type this.

If he were wise he wouldnt want to go to one till hes in his mid to late 20's.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyMon May 03, 2021 7:19 pm

I see Adam Randall played on the left side of the two CH in a back four for Torquay this afternoon.
Torquay came out 2 - nil winner in this away fixture.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri May 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Plymouth Argyle retained list set to be announced next Monday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. EmptyFri May 07, 2021 4:57 pm

My Predictions

Definitely offered a new contract

Will Aimson
Joe Edwards
Danny Mayor
Conor Grant
Ryan Law

50/50

Oliver Tomlinson
Byron Moore
Klaidi Lolos
Ben Reeves

Wont be offered one/retired/going back to their clubs

Luke McCormick
Gary Sawyer
Lewis Macleod
Jack Ruddy
Rubin Wilson
Jarvis Cleal
Scott Wootton
Frank Nouble
Kelland Watts
Jerome Opoku
Sam Woods
Adam Lewis
Tyrese Fornah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you offer a new contract too.   Who do you offer a new contract too. Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you offer a new contract too.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next