Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)

Go down 
+9
Greenskin
Rickler
sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
Les Miserable
Grovehill
RegGreen
Freathy
Tgwu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 11:19 pm

Brief synopsis of that video is the players are shit ryan knows that cant do anything about it cause what can he do till the end of the season. Players have no fight in them tried very hard not to name names but we know who they are (aimson, watts, woods, edwards, mayor, jephcott, hardie, macleod and moore) called them soft, players in at 0800 tomorrow, some players arent interested in playing for the club, law did well and ryan accepts responsibility for the result.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 11:34 pm

More data for the Chairman:

56% possession
10 corners
11 shots but only two on target

Just what do they do at training if they can only get 20% of their shots on target!

And"I need to sign better players" is just bollocks- he's talking as if he has just just taken over from another manager. Eight of tonight's starters were bought here by the manager and the other three are here through his choice
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 pm

Like Simon says, it's not just about first team results, there's the community stuff and the ladies team...
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2021 11:56 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Like Simon says, it's not just about first team results, there's the community stuff and the ladies team...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 3:47 am

Cooper Goal 2
Cooper  Goal 3
Cooper  Goal 4
Cooper  Goal 5
Cooper  Goal 6

Appalling positioning, completely and utterly static (go and watch highlights), zero command of box

FFS it cant have taken Lowe 43 league games to realise the player is not up to it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:31 am

Lowe clearly citing the players lacking desire, he is already talking about a complete revamp for next season, he has ordered them in to HP at 0800 this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 9:28 am

Grovehill wrote:
More data for the Chairman:

56% possession
10 corners
11 shots but only two on target

Just what do they do at training if they can only get 20% of their shots on target!

And"I need to sign better players" is just bollocks- he's talking as if he  has just just taken over from another manager. Eight of tonight's starters were bought here by the manager and the other three are here through his choice

I’d like to know how many passes sideways & back as opposed to forward - same old shite, no fcukin penetration & without that you don’t score!! As for the limp wristed back, I just despair!!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:10 am

Lol. Lots of jealous chickenshit cowardly freaks around this morning. I've been a fan a Lowe up until recently but have now got both feet planted firmly in the Lowe out camp, he lost the dressing room about a month ago and it's getting worse not better. Six nil at home is a feckin joke, last time I remember a six was when Leeds beat us at home but if irc we even managed to score one then. (edit just checked you have to go back to 1962 when we lost 6 1 but that was at oestrogen away so even worse than I thought). Not just Lowe but the whole team from bottom to Hallett need to take responsibility for this.
I can't think of another club where there would be any fans who would put up with this?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Lol. Lots of jealous chickenshit cowardly freaks around this morning. I've been a fan a Lowe up until recently but have now got both feet planted firmly in the Lowe out camp, he lost the dressing room about a month ago and it's getting worse not better. Six nil at home is a feckin joke, last time I remember a six was when Leeds beat us at home but if irc we even managed to score one then. (edit just checked you have to go back to 1962 when we lost 6 1 but that was at oestrogen away so even worse than I thought). Not just Lowe but the whole team from bottom to Hallett need to take responsibility for this.
I can't think of another club where there would be any fans who would put up with this?

Endlessly defending ultra shit managers is deffo an Argo fans trait.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:39 am

When is the new kit design being announced?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 12:00 pm

Freathy wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Endlessly defending ultra shit managers is deffo an Argo fans trait.
not just managers chairman’s as well over the years desperate Dan Stapleton Woy Brent certain factions couldn’t wait to trip over and fall on there knobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 12:28 pm

where is tgwu didnt he go to the training ground now and again or am i confusing him with another.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 12:31 pm

Brent in! Laughing
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 12:48 pm

What’s the analistic data gotta say about that fiasco then Simon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 1:24 pm

RegGreen wrote:
What’s the analistic data gotta say about that fiasco then Simon?

theres nothing wrong with analytical data and stats but it shouldnt be the sole entertiy when scouting players and other teams having actual eyes on the player and team in question and using that data and stats alongside is a better use of it but as i understand it we dont do that anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:34 pm

mike cooper is so far the only player involved in that shitshow last night to be man enough to apologies to fans. I think if there was an order in which players said sorry in i wouldn't have him at the top of it but fair play to him for being man enough to say sorry for his part. Pity the others haven't been so brave.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:42 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Cooper Goal 2
Cooper  Goal 3
Cooper  Goal 4
Cooper  Goal 5
Cooper  Goal 6

Appalling positioning, completely and utterly static (go and watch highlights), zero command of box

FFS it cant have taken Lowe 43 league games to realise the player is not up to it.
Argo talk big about aiming for the championship yet start the season with just one fit keeper, who no matter what the performance level plays every week, in my opinion we need experience in goal and Cooper at the moment has no authority to command the box and is part of the worst defence seen at homepark since the Clueless days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:58 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Cooper Goal 2
Cooper  Goal 3
Cooper  Goal 4
Cooper  Goal 5
Cooper  Goal 6

common factor is Watts's ultra shit defending caused all of these goals including his own he replaces stuart malcolm as the worst defender ive ever seen at home park and he had some stiff competition from canavan and wootton to hold on to that title despite his brief career here. The defence left him out to dry and cooper clearly not experienced enough like mat macey wasnt to deal with a shite defence at his young age.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:13 pm

More important matters, when are the new menus released for next seasons Pioneer club members?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 9:00 pm

Why don't you join a zoom room with Simon and ask him yourself? Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:08 pm

I don’t believe Lowe will be removed and I’m on the fence about it, I was more concerned with his post match interview against Hull when he didn’t appear to have any answers.
It is fine lines at times, first 10-15 mins we were the team likely to win, then in seconds we go from nearly being 2-1 down to 3-0 down and then capitulation, I found the substitution of Moore for Aimson strange as we ended up with a back line of a player making his full debut, 2 loanees and Edwards, which makes me think there’s an issue with Opoku.
The players we have are all we’ve got so we’re hanging on hoping to get at least a point from our last 3 games or Rochdale not winning all their remaining games and that’s it, not sure changing the manager now would change anything.
I read some comments from saints supporters following both their recent 9-0 losses one of which was at home, quite surprised at the many that were supportive of Hassenhuttl, maybe a lesson to learn there perhaps
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 8:24 am

"I've said a few things in there that are the first time I've ever said, and I'm gutted I've had to say it, but it has to come at some point because I'm the manager, I'm the figurehead, I take the criticism, I take the blame, I pick the team.

"But some of them in there need to take the blame as well."

'We need men'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 10:53 am

If you ask me Hallett dropped a massive bollock when he gave Lowe an extended contract, he should go at the end of the season but then Hallett will be looking at Compo, new manager and a team rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 11:15 am

Hallett is simply going to have to take the hit.  He can't possibly keep a manager who has overseen so many atrocious performances and heavy defeats in a season including at home.  If we survive this season Hallett must know we will be relegated next season if Lowe stays. If Hallett wants two relegations on his watch to date then you have to wonder if he is fit for purpose also.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 2:39 pm

akagreengull wrote:
"I've said a few things in there that are the first time I've ever said, and I'm gutted I've had to say it, but it has to come at some point because I'm the manager, I'm the figurehead, I take the criticism, I take the blame, I pick the team.

"But some of them in there need to take the blame as well."

'We need men'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We need men..it’s a bit late Ryan should have thought about that before you signed a load of knob cheeses so ..it’s your fault so you man up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)   Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic (team news)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next