Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes) Empty
PostSubject: NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes)   NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 7:49 pm

SHREWSBURY GOALS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes)   NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 8:37 am

Local media report on the game and a few from their twitter page

Plymouth Argyle produce dismal display in 3-0 defeat at Shrewsbury Town

The season is not over for Plymouth Argyle yet, but it looked like the players felt that way as they were beaten 3-0 by Shrewsbury Town at the Montgomery Waters Meadow.

The Pilgrims are surely safe from any threat of relegation on 52 points with six League One games still to play.

But manager Ryan Lowe will demand much better from his players than they produced against Shrewsbury.

They could only muster one on-target goal attempt all game in what was a woeful display collectively.

Shrewsbury’s goals all came in the second half, with the first in the 52nd minute after a shot from Shaun Whalley deflected into the net off Argyle defender Will Aimson.

Whalley then capitalised on a defensive mistake to make it 2-0 in the 77th minute before Nathanael Ogbeta fired home a late third goal.

Twitter

Two years this month since Argyle finally severed my 25-year support once and for all as I watched them capitulate 5-1 from the terraces at Accrington. Haven't been back since the Scunthorpe game a week later.
Same old gutless Argyle,.nothing has changed it seems.

Sorry folks but argyle losing is my fault. I was not in to watch first half but I did manage to watch the second half. I know it was totalling shocking. It was so much like the dark days of derek adams towards the end. Clueless tactics and clueless players. It was frustrating to watch and very sad that a once very good team has ended up being less than a mediocre team. And that’s the polite version !

I hope Lowe manages to sort out his recruitment for next season and progress follows,because if he doesn’t,I can’t see too many fans putting up with the abysmal effort we saw today,so sort it out mr Lowe or move on !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes)   NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 11:47 am

"the players didn't create nuttin" I like Ryan's passion, the players need to back him to make sure the season does indeed not peter out, or they are dropped!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes)   NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 12:02 pm

Some players are taking the piss and dreaming of thier hols - put the kids in but start planning next season now!! Oh and please stop this kamikaze friggin around at the back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes)   NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes) Empty

Back to top Go down

NO EASTER BUNNIES TODAY. POST SHREWSBURY GAME (youtubes)
Page 1 of 1