Czarcasm
Tgwu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 8:48 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Not a bad result, all things considered.

Yeah, not like we lost at home to a team in the bottom 4.

That was last week.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 8:50 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Not a bad result, all things considered.

Yeah, not like we lost at home to a team in the bottom 4.

That was last week.

lol!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 10:06 pm

One question I like an answer to, is when was or if have we scored a goal from a corner or cross by a header since big Frank have left. if we have how many have we scored this way this season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 10:25 pm

Tgwu wrote:
One question I like an answer to, is when was or if have we scored a goal from a corner or cross by a header since big Frank have left. if we have how many have we scored this way this season

we shouldnt have let him go despite him being shite unless we had a replacement brought in first same goes for Wootton in defence. We have 3 strikers all similar to each other neither one of them can play as a target man and we needed that today.

I am seeing the same problems with this squad that have been obvious since the days of John Sheridan where we have a strong 11 and not much else afterwards. Is it too much to ask an Argyle manager to have a competitive squad where there is a player for each postiton that gives you something different so when we make subs or have injuries'/suspensions we can make do and carry on without falling apart...

but in answer to your question yes.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2021 11:57 pm

Oh well on to the next game!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:25 am

I dont think we're in any danger of getting sucked into the bottom 4 but Lowes signings/loans leave a lot to be desired at times

As I think it was Grovey who said 2 corners and 1 shot on target all game was pretty shocking
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:46 am

From the lowlights, it's clear that Ipswich's gameplan was to exploit the weaknesses in Argyle's wide defensive/wingback areas. Expect the rest of the teams we play against to do the same thing.

And as for another give away goal from a defender trying to play out of trouble, the team/manager have clearly learnt nothing from Watts error
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 9:08 am

I alluded to set pieces last week as TGWU just has, last week we had ten of the fookers and they were all about as threatening as a goal kick. We struggle to defend them and never score from them.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 11:18 am

Had enough of Lowes tippy tappy shite and giving three points to other crap sides, this member of the community has had enough, Lowe out!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 11:23 am

Not good time to hit a slump. Need to get it sorted and pronto !!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 11:34 am

I’m old enough to know better but fell for this ‘all out attack’ and couldn’t care less if they score 3, we’ll score 4 mantra but it’s proving elusive one league higher - the players look as if they’ve run a marathon before each game where their skill & game assessment has been shot to pieces. My long tooth tells me we should be wary of the bottom 4 trap cos we look well capable of the slip. I’m not sure I’ve seen any interviews with Lowe where he’s puts any attributes on to him & the staff? Sorry affair yet again.😂
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 5:23 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
I’m old enough to know better but fell for this ‘all out attack’ and couldn’t care less if they score 3, we’ll score 4 mantra but it’s proving elusive one league higher - the players look as if they’ve run a marathon before each game where their skill & game assessment has been shot to pieces. My long tooth tells me we should be wary of the bottom 4 trap cos we look well capable of the slip. I’m not sure I’ve seen any interviews with Lowe where he’s puts any attributes on to him & the staff? Sorry affair yet again.😂

We could slip into a relegation scrap but , I believe the side have enough in the tank to avoid that and secure safety. From Bristol Rovers down, Argyle have an 11+ points lead. Three sides have games in hand - Bristol Rovers (1) , Wigan (1) and AFC (2).

Just not got to lose against MK on Tuesday for a start.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:36 pm

Can't see us picking up many points at all in the remaining games. This season very much has the feel of Adams's relegation season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle   Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ipswich Town v Plymouth Argyle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3