HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tweeting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
katman

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: tweeting   tweeting EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 am

There doesn't seem to be any Argyle players tweeting on that other site today.
Wonder if they've been told not to?
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:25 am

Ask Highwayman. He's friends with them all, as well as the whole Man Utd squad, and asks football journalist Henry Winter incisive questions like "why are you always either at a match or on your way to a match?" As a football journalist you'd expect him to be fishing at least twice a week.
Back to top Go down
katman

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:44 pm

I see they've started tweeting again
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:21 pm

Like a speeding motorist, approach the speed camera's slow down, past the speed camera's speed up again, they know it's wrong, or they wouldn't slow down for the camera, but can't help themselves Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Webb is the worst tweeter of them all, talk about self obsessed!
They should close down that twitter feed....in fact just close down Pasoti, job done!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
katman

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Webb is the worst tweeter of them all, talk about self obsessed!
They should close down that twitter feed....in fact just close down Pasoti, job done!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
In his latest tweet,he says he's at a railway station humming "there's only one team in Devon".
SAD man Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 pm

"They" should close down the whole of Twitter and encourage people to actually talk to each other. With no limit on the number of characters.

Last year I was doing a rubbish temp job where we had to go to a secluded area outside to smoke. Said smoking area always contained two groups of people. The silent ones, desperately catching up on twitter on their phones, terrified they might have missed something. And the talking ones, getting to know each other, moaning about the job, swapping tips about other possible sources of work, and the rest.

(This sounds scarily like an argument for REAL people meeting in REAL life. It's not intended as such.)
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:49 am

Peggy wrote:
"They" should close down the whole of Twitter and encourage people to actually talk to each other. With no limit on the number of characters.

Last year I was doing a rubbish temp job where we had to go to a secluded area outside to smoke. Said smoking area always contained two groups of people. The silent ones, desperately catching up on twitter on their phones, terrified they might have missed something. And the talking ones, getting to know each other, moaning about the job, swapping tips about other possible sources of work, and the rest.

(This sounds scarily like an argument for REAL people meeting in REAL life. It's not intended as such.)

Sound a bit like Newell there Peggy!!
lol! jocolor pig
Back to top Go down
katman

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:12 am

Yesterday Webb tweeted that we need to push for reduced admission prices and pack the ground for next saturday.
I tweeted back saying you're hoping for a miracle on both counts.
He tweeted back saying don't tweet me any more,you're boring.
Well Mr Webb,you must be bored out of your mind if you have to tweet so much,and as for humming "there's only one team in Devon" to yourself,get a life!!
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:17 am

katman wrote:
Yesterday Webb tweeted that we need to push for reduced admission prices and pack the ground for next saturday.
I tweeted back saying you're hoping for a miracle on both counts.
He tweeted back saying don't tweet me any more,you're boring.
Well Mr Webb,you must be bored out of your mind if you have to tweet so much,and as for humming "there's only one team in Devon" to yourself,get a life!!

The best tweet I ever saw from Webby was something about having a sandwich and then playing fifa 12!! Do we really need to know that?! lol!
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Yea Man wrote:

The best tweet I ever saw from Webby was something about having a sandwich and then playing fifa 12!! Do we really need to know that?! lol!

Don't look at it then? You dont have to look/follow him.. Surely he can choose to do what he wants in his free time?
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:49 pm

monti wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Don't look at it then? You dont have to look/follow him.. Surely he can choose to do what he wants in his free time?

I couldn't really miss it when it was on the main page of pBay, I don't have a twatter account so I don't follow anyone.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:21 am

off topic maybe but i see the daily mail had pics of waltons ex with her new boyfriend..................
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 am

On the team coach en route to Rotherham, Nick Chadwick was complaining on twatter that the coach didn't have Racing Uk where all the decent race meetings were being shown, so they could only watch At The Races which was only showing Leicester races for them to bet on!
Back to top Go down
katman

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:55 am

Surprised he hasn't got a bookies app on his phone,then he could bet away to his hearts content.
Back to top Go down
katman

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:30 am

The tweets have disappeared from that other site today.
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Bleddy hooray, I've got no problem with people twatting away to their hearts content if that is what they want to do, however on the side of the main page you can't help but notice it.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

Newell posted this on pbay-

Quote :
Great news about the post count, loathed it for many reasons, people getting stick because they were new, people getting stick for how many etc etc.

As for the Twitter feed, I feel after last nights <cough> embarrassment, it's possibly for the best.

What was the embarrassment?
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:45 pm

I think it might have something to do with the gibberish coming from Ashley Hemmings.
Back to top Go down

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:50 pm

I think you're right there Frank.
Flicking 'tween BBC LEAGUE 2/ATD/PASOTI last night I thought "He's on something", then "I'll have glass of what he's drinking!!"

Only thing I'll miss will be the quick updates during games from "Argyle 1" (or something similar), and Sparksy.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tweeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: tweeting   tweeting Empty

Back to top Go down

tweeting
Page 1 of 1