Go down 
+2
Les Miserable
Tgwu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running Empty
PostSubject: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 1:56 pm

Pilgrims marksman Luke Jephcott has won Sky Bet League One's PFA Bristol Street Motors Fans' Player of the Month award for the second successive month.

The Argyle Academy graduate, currently the division's leading scorer on 16 goals, followed his scintillating December form with three strikes in January - against Gillingham, Crewe Alexandra and Accrington Stanley.

The Wales under-21 international has bagged 18 goals in all competitions this season, taking his impressive first-team record to 25 goals in 52 Argyle appearances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:16 pm

Nice one Luke.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 2:37 pm

A real gem, hope we get some proper bunce for him when he inevitably moves on. Well done young man.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 4:18 pm

A real gem lets hope we don't sell him and he gets us promoted.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:00 pm

Paul Mariner got us up before being sent to Ipswich, then Arse and England. Luke there is time, please help get us up next season. (or this)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 11:07 pm

shonbo wrote:
Paul Mariner got us up before being sent to Ipswich, then Arse and England. Luke there is time, please help get us up next season. (or this)

I hope he stays at least one more season as it would benefit him alot before he moves on to a bigger club for a good price same with M.Cooper if he continues to improve as he has in recent games.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 10:12 am

I think it would speak volumes about the squad belief in Si and Ry's plan to reach the CCC if he stays or goes.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 3:34 pm

He’s a proper old school poacher in the mould of a Lineker, or an Owen, or a Tynan.

He’s not a modern-style striker at all. If you watch him he doesn’t really possess pace; he’s not a natural athlete. He simply has the greatest attribute of all, that of being in the right place at the right time.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 3:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I think it would speak volumes about the squad belief in Si and Ry's plan to reach the CCC if he stays or goes.

True, but I think it’s impossible for Luke to ignore a 10 grand+ a week offer from a Championship club if it comes in in the summer. No one could blame him.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:37 pm

Or how about us becoming a championship club and us giving him 10 large a week instead 😁
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 1:41 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Or how about us becoming a championship club and us giving him 10 large a week instead 😁

That's kind of my point and if Luke buys into the dream he could be persuaded to stay. To realise Sis five year plan we have to change our belief in ourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

True, but I think it’s impossible for Luke to ignore a 10 grand+ a week offer from a Championship club if it comes in in the summer. No one could blame him.

Agreed he would be insane to say no to that whether he was impressed with the clubs plans to reach the championship if any next season or not.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:46 pm

RegGreen wrote:

In an ideal world, yeah. I was just being realistic.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 5:57 pm

If Lowe sorts out the defence in the summer, hangs onto our decent players and tweaks here and there I don't see why we shouldn't be regarded as a decent bet for promotion next season, let's not forget the CCC is only one league above us. I thought I was one of the negative ones?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running    Luke Jephcott makes the top spot  two months running Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke Jephcott makes the top spot two months running
Page 1 of 1