Freathy
akagreengull
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 10:43 am

A bad run is usually at least punctuated here and there by the odd OK performance with a win or draw.  What we're going through is something else.  6 straight league defeats conceding 17 goals and only scoring 3.  Clearly there is VERY serious problems all over the pitch not just in defence.  The manager appears to have no clue whatsoever what to do and there's absolutely no sign of improvement.  I fully expect more of the same against MK Dons on Saturday.  He has to go.  Now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 11:01 am

Easy to lay all the blame at his door but lets not let the plyers get away with murder here. Barr the defence who are shocking and beyond saving key players have under performed in this league like Mayor and Cooper both are meant to be assist kings yet cant serve up a piss in a brewery and Hardie is a waste of time now and im glad we didnt sign him full time. Only Jephcott can hold his head up high everyone else needs to pull their finger out as does ryan and his backroom staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
Fletcher managed it 2011

john deehan coming in, darren purse on the pitch leading the defence, simon walton's pens and massive stroke of luck kept us up not fletch.

Did John Deehan play for us ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 2:10 pm

I think I would persevere with Jephcott and Hardie, get shot of Wooton, bring in Edwards and McCormick.

Rest of the team can only pick itself.

Has Timmy Abrahams disappeared?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 7:21 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
Fletcher managed it 2011

john deehan coming in, darren purse on the pitch leading the defence, simon walton's pens and massive stroke of luck kept us up not fletch.

Brought in as Fletcher's mentor [whatever that was supposed to mean],wish he had played for us,good player back in the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 8:47 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
Fletcher managed it 2011

Brought in as Fletcher's mentor [whatever that was supposed to mean],wish he had played for us,good player back in the day.

Bugger don’t remember that.
Back to top Go down
pafcineurope

pafcineurope

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 9:38 pm

It looks as if Lowe's term is nearing the end; his signings have been terrible and he, apparently, absolutely refuses to change his tic-tacs. I am not hopeful for the result at season's end. I posted on "The other site" that Lowe was talking well but I did not believe the end result would be as good as the euphoria suggested. I was criticised and castigated for such an opinion. Well in the words of Nigel Farage - You are not laughing now.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2020 10:13 pm

I see reactive comments are rife on ATD tonight. geek
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 7:05 am

pafcineurope wrote:
It looks as if Lowe's term is nearing the end; his signings have been terrible and he, apparently, absolutely refuses to change his tic-tacs. I  am not hopeful for the result at season's end. I posted on "The other site" that Lowe was talking well but I did not believe the end result would be as good as the euphoria suggested. I was criticised and castigated for such an opinion. Well in the words of Nigel Farage - You are not laughing now.

He did change tactics on Saturday. An ineffective 4-4-2 as opposed to an ineffective 3-5-2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 8:54 am

Czarcasm wrote:
pafcineurope wrote:
It looks as if Lowe's term is nearing the end; his signings have been terrible and he, apparently, absolutely refuses to change his tic-tacs. I  am not hopeful for the result at season's end. I posted on "The other site" that Lowe was talking well but I did not believe the end result would be as good as the euphoria suggested. I was criticised and castigated for such an opinion. Well in the words of Nigel Farage - You are not laughing now.

He did change tactics on Saturday. An ineffective 4-4-2 as opposed to an ineffective 3-5-2.  

I think the 3-5-2 was effective, we won the second half, it was the first half which was total bollox from the management and the players
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 9:59 am

Won the second half lol. That only happened because they were happy to sit on their two goal lead. We didn't win fook all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 10:46 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Won the second half lol. That only happened because they were happy to sit on their two goal lead. We didn't win fook all.

All about opinions isn’t it, we scored second half they didn’t, just a pity we were so crap in the first half
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 10:56 am

We won the second half 😂
Perhaps you wanna start winning the first half
Lowe talks a good game but typical scouser full of bollox
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 10:58 am

akagreengull wrote:
A difficult one for Hallett and the board, unless they take a Sheffield Utd Chris Wilder approach, e.g keep the manager after relegation believing he is the best person to take the club back up.

We know he would get us out of L2 but what would be the point?  As soon as we get back up we'd be in trouble again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 11:01 am

RegGreen wrote:
We won the second half 😂
Perhaps you wanna start winning the first half
Lowe talks a good game but typical scouser full of bollox

I know all that FFS just my thoughts and that’s it
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 11:08 am

Graiser wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Elias wrote:
Fletcher managed it 2011

Bugger don’t remember that.
That’s right he didn’t stay for long either if can remember didn’t he F#%K off or fall out behind the scenes with the speccytwat & left before well before fletcher got the tin tack
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 1:44 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

All about opinions isn’t it, we scored second half they didn’t, just a pity we were so crap in the first half

....along with the previous God knows how many consecutive defeats.

Formations aside, if Canavan and Wooton continue at the heart of defence, we’ll be relegated the same as two years ago when the same pair of clowns were at the heart of the defence. Lowe has demonstrated loud and clear that when it comes to defence he is painfully inept. Canavan Wooton and Sawyer all deemed worthy of League 1 contracts !!?? scratch

That says all you need to know about about Lowes defensive knowledge.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 7:51 pm

Not going well in the bragging rights for us is it?
Pompey top of the league, Shitty on fire goal wise, Gulls top of the League (hurrah) and outplayed by Tossdale and the Gas. rendeer
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 8:52 am

akagreengull wrote:
Not going well in the bragging rights for us is it?
Pompey top of the league, Shitty on fire goal wise, Gulls top of the League (hurrah) and outplayed by Tossdale and the Gas. rendeer
tis slightly depressing GG
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 11:19 am

Elias wrote:
Fletcher managed it 2011

Peter Reid at start of 2011-2012 after we drew at Shrewsbury
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle   Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crewe Alexandra 19:00 Plymouth Argyle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3