Earwegoagain
seadog
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner   Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 1:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Joey Barton is now the manager of Bristol Rovers.

Starnes and Barton. cnuty & cnuty Esq.

I'm sure that the media perception of Bartons character and what he is actually like are worlds apart or he would be another one to fade into obscurity. He doesn't seem to struggle to get jobs.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner   Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 2:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:
Joey Barton is now the manager of Bristol Rovers.

Starnes and Barton. cnuty & cnuty Esq.

I'm sure that the media perception of Bartons character and what he is actually like are worlds apart or he would be another one to fade into obscurity. He doesn't seem to struggle to get jobs.

Barton actually speaks really well and I’m sure he’d come across very well in interview. It’s his character that doesn’t take much to call into question. He is from a family of utter lowlife, and if wasn’t for his footballing ability he’d be inside like many of his relatives have been.

It’ll all end in tears.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner   Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 4:42 pm

May be a good appointment for Rovers in the short term,he wasn't bad at Fleetwood.Long term is anyones guess,only takes one explosion but i'll be generous and say he'll be in post until January 2022.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner   Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 6:25 pm

Greenskin wrote:
May be a good appointment for Rovers in the short term,he wasn't bad at Fleetwood.Long term is anyones guess,only takes one explosion but i'll be generous and say he'll be in post until January 2022.

i agree the owner of the gas is trigger happy and not as forgiving as the fleetwood owner was to some of joeys actions one of which hes due in court over soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner   Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bristol Rovers have confirmed the departure of manager Ben Garner
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2