Earwegoagain
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 12:06 pm

Have decided on separate thread to keep the inevitable trolling from messing up another thread. So after waiting until the 70th minute of the game for Ifollow "support" to get in touch I have basically paid £10 for a match that I couldn't watch. I am in utter disbelief at their reply,

"Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

We apologize for the problems you have been facing trying to access iFollow match content.

We  are now aware of the issue and it has been investigated. Please note that preventative measures and fixes have been implemented to stop this from happening again.

At this current time, we would not offer any compensation for this particular issue, if this persists we may review this in the future. However, If you do have any issues like this in the future please contact us via the live chat option on the club's website and we will endeavor to resolve this as soon as possible."

So although they have acknowledged that there was a problem and they have fixed it they aren't prepared to offer compensation? I'm not after a life changing amount of cash all I asked for is a free pass to the next game. Who the fook is running their customer service department Dickler?
Simply not good enough.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Must admit I've never experienced problems with streaming iFollow content. It's the appalling 'performances' by Argo that make it completely unwatchable.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:02 pm

same Here I’ve never had a problem with iFollow stream and I’ve streamed every game bar the Micky mouse cup games this season touch wood !
Bit of a liberty that really not giving earwig a bit of compo for the aggravation I wouldn’t let it go earwig keep on at em till you get what your due
Back to top Go down

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:25 pm

they fecked me off for the blackpool game and such which i documented at the time they gave me a code that didnt work! like ears i was trying to reach the chat advisors all game and it wasnt until fulltime when an advisor suddenly answered me which annoyed me greatly. I emailed them about it they got back to me 10 days later said sorry gave me codes to watch efl trophy games as compo and told me if i cant log in again to clear my history and cookies and try again and that will make it work. So far i haven't had any more problems.

I think ifollow needs to work on addressing streaming faults quicker and not wait till fulltime to answer some on chat which will only incense some people. obviously better quality cameras and angles wouldnt go a miss either.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 4:32 pm

That's the main beef how long they took plus after admitting there was a problem not offering a free pass. They are mainly trying to blame my pc yet I've already watched two games and I've got a brand new pc which way exceeds the minimum requirements.
Back to top Go down

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 5:48 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
That's the main beef how long they took plus after admitting there was a problem not offering a free pass. They are mainly trying to blame my pc yet I've already watched two games and I've got a brand new pc which way exceeds the minimum requirements.

i would write back to them and tell them you lost out on a game because of their errors and you want the money back. They will soon offer you an away game probably the next one prior to your email as compo.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 6:10 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Have decided on separate thread to keep the inevitable trolling from messing up another thread. So after waiting until the 70th minute of the game for Ifollow "support" to get in touch I have basically paid £10 for a match that I couldn't watch. I am in utter disbelief at their reply,

"Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

We apologize for the problems you have been facing trying to access iFollow match content.

]We  are now aware of the issue and it has been investigated. Please note that preventative measures and fixes have been implemented to stop this from happening again.

At this current time, we would not offer any compensation for this particular issue, if this persists we may review this in the future. However, If you do have any issues like this in the future please contact us via the live chat option on the club's website and we will endeavor to resolve this as soon as possible."

So although they have acknowledged that there was a problem and they have fixed it they aren't prepared to offer compensation? I'm not after a life changing amount of cash all I asked for is a free pass to the next game. Who the fook is running their customer service department Dickler?
Simply not good enough.

How the "fook" should I know?  Nice excuse for a bit of abusive trolling though, eh?   Ya know...   "Trolling".  The thing you're always whinging about!

Fans forum tomorrow:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why don't you write and ask some questions?

Oh, that's right...  You're too "fooking" busy running your "business".   LOl.  Although you're not too busy to stop posting your inane drivel on this site non stop 24/7.  Is there anything ever posted on ATD that you don't comment on?  What's really funny is that you think you actually have something interesting to say.

You don't. Half the time you're talking bollocks anyway.

Now either man up and take your complaints to someone who can do something about it, or quit your whining, little girl bitching.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 8:58 am

Go feck yourself Knosher.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 3:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Go feck yourself Knosher.

Says is all... Inarticulate, stupid, abusive, boring and bereft of any originality at all.

Sums you up in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 4:06 pm

Can we leave this now? We all know you two don't like each other.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:53 pm

Us two? Behave.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Just sent Ifollow a twin barrelled response to their email. Let's see if they will do the decent thing that they are legally obliged to do under the terms of the consumer credit act. I am heartily sick of the way that football fans get treated, no other business would even try to behave in this way.
Back to top Go down

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:01 pm

Excellent service last night, tbf it’s been good all season
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyWed Oct 28, 2020 6:27 pm

It's been good for me all season bar the Wigan game which didn't work at all. I can handle the fact that things go wrong what I can't accept is firstly the "live" support is practically non existent and then their customer relations are about what you'd expect from a match day steward.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 5:36 am

The long winter nights must utterly fly by in some peoples homes
Again I think Rickler was spot on. Whine to the people that actually matter.....

Or get a chipped firestick and never worry again !
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:49 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Again I think Rickler was spot on. Whine to the people that actually matter.....

Don't worry I am "whining" to the people that matter and I am using social media to reinforce my case. Let's not forget this Ifollow malarkey is a way for clubs to replace some of the match day income lost from lack of match day fans and they won't do well if the service is shite will they?
Back to top Go down

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 9:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

i refer you to this with your constant whine and moan sessions you have over boris and brexit.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 7:17 pm

cheers Just got an email saying they will refund my £10! They did the right thing in the end but jeez taken four emails and nearly as many weeks.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 2:05 pm

No IFollow for this one so that’s a tenner saved be watching on sky tonight ..sorry super Si & Parky
Back to top Go down

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 2:07 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
cheers Just got an email saying they will refund my £10! They did the right thing in the end but jeez taken four emails and nearly as many weeks.

excellent
Back to top Go down

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 2:09 pm

RegGreen wrote:
No IFollow for this one so that’s a tenner saved be watching on sky tonight ..sorry super Si & Parky

i still pay for it and ill miss the first half Sad
might attempt the impossible of not knowing the score till i get home and watch the first as you lot watch the second and dont come on here till its full time for me.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 2:18 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

i still pay for it and ill miss the first half Sad
might attempt the impossible of not knowing the score till i get home and watch the first as you lot watch the second and dont come on here till its full time for me.

👍....Reminds me of a certain likely lads episode when they have a bet with Brian Glover not to hear the result of Romania v England game ...good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 2:54 pm

Just ordered 2morws game ..bit of a tricky one this could go either way long as we don’t get beat ...I’d be happy with point up there tbh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 4:45 pm

Yep, draw tomorrow would be a good result.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 4:48 pm

Yeah I'd take a draw, but I'm increasingly optimistic about our chances as we are a match for anyone going forward, and our defence continues to look more solid (most of the time).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ifollow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ifollow.   Ifollow. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ifollow.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next