Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunderland Till i die

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sunderland Till i die Empty
PostSubject: Sunderland Till i die   Sunderland Till i die EmptyWed May 06, 2020 4:40 pm

Has anyone on here watched this netflix series? i just watched both over the last couple of days and jesus wept it depressing with a touch of the most deluded fans in the country. I encourage all to watch the second series at least as its like a mirror image of when our fanbase went through with del bhey especially the football. Still laughing at how their owner who only wanted to pay £1.25m for will grigg and ended up paying £3m rising to £4m and the guy has been a total flop and probably only known for his song than his consistent ability.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Till i die   Sunderland Till i die EmptyWed May 06, 2020 8:02 pm

Watched this latest series a few weeks ago but didn’t think it was as compelling viewing as the first series.
Guess there was two relegations & half a dozen managers though inthe first series.
The way they spunk money is unreal though. Almost deserving of failure for their recklessness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Till i die   Sunderland Till i die EmptyWed May 06, 2020 9:33 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
Watched this latest series a few weeks ago but didn’t think it was as compelling viewing as the first series.
Guess there was two relegations & half a dozen managers though inthe first series.
The way they spunk money is unreal though. Almost deserving of failure for their recklessness.

agreed. how that chairman thought he was getting a good deal paying almost treble after bidding 7 times for a average striker is criminal. pity netflix wasnt around in 2008 cause they would have had tv gold doing that show with us over the 4 year period we went from 10th championship to rock bottom in league 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunderland Till i die   Sunderland Till i die Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunderland Till i die
Page 1 of 1