sufferedsince 68
Punchdrunk
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 8:34 pm

so who wins  tyson fury or deontay wilder

for me i got fury if he stamps his control on the fight from the first round and just boxes. If he gets cocky or tries to knock out Wilder deontay will put him down again....only this time i dont think the ref will wait a day and a age before counting allowing tyson to get up.

and yes i do have a link if you want it
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 9:13 pm

Is it raining ? laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 9:44 pm

Wilder, with a second round knock out.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 1:58 am

Got a feed running here (currently) if anyone wants it
BT Sports though have good record of disrupting streams

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 2:20 am

You might need to try some of the different links on that site....my switched to basketball so I clicked another link and am back on the undercard again
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 5:48 am

Wilder battered from start to finish......

Americans humiliated in their own back yard cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 11:35 am

Never in any doubt in my mind. Once Fury puts the coke aside and gets his head straight there is no better fighter at his weight in my mind. Size, reach, power, technique and tough as old boots he is the real deal. I think Joshua must be quietly shitting it although his age will may pay off in three years time when they manage to get the fight on.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 12:39 pm

I got that one wrong, i thought Wilder would knock fury out! Great win for the big man.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 2:52 pm

Wilder was all over the place straight from the off. Fury was awesome though. Fought the perfect fight.
Loved it when he was licking Wilders blood off his shoulder. cheers
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 3:54 pm

id be firing deontay Wilder's trainer and team after this fight if it were down to me. He looked so unprepared and lost without any real game plan and got punished severely. Tyson had his plan and it worked a treat. They both had rematch clauses in the contract for this fight that can be activated within 30 days however given how unprepared Wilder was id take time out to redesign rebuild before trying to reclaim he wil be back in the world title picture soon enough and no doubt get another shot at fury no matter what.

As for fury i guess the only guy left for him to challenge now is the winner of AJ/Pulev and Pulev isnt a walk over so AJ must treat him with respect unlike ruiz and concentrate on fighting him before he plans eddie hearns dream of a match at wembley.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:53 pm

Fury battered him from the off, it was one sided , Wilders corner saved him from hammering that coud of finished him in Boxing for good.
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 8:26 am

Hard to see how Fury could have improved on that. Got it right from the off, didn't let Wilder come forward at all, Wilder looked sluggish and not comfortable fighting with the additional weight.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 11:29 am

Absolutely battered him fury would love him to Hand AJ’s Arse on a plate to ..But I wonder if wilder does trigger the re-match clause his got 30 days to answer that question..if I was him I’d give it a right swerve
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 12:53 pm

There is a bit in the way before Joshua Fury can happen

I think Joshua has to fight either Pulev or Usyk at some point asthey are mandatory challengers for the IBF and WBO belts respectively. I would imagine Wilder would take the rematch and AJ v Fury would take place and i believe Dillian Whyte is in the queue for the WBC strap so that may have to happen as well.
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

I think Joshua has to fight either Pulev or Usyk at some point asthey are mandatory challengers for the IBF and WBO belts respectively. I would imagine Wilder would take the rematch and AJ v Fury would take place and i believe Dillian Whyte is in the queue for the WBC strap so that may have to happen as well.

Whyte should be having his shot at the WBC title he's waited long enough and WBC cant keep ignoring his right that he won. I imagine Fury will face him if Wilder doesnt invoke his rematch which i dont think he will unless the fight is next year which it wont.

Fury Joshua planning will be long and drawn out as Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn cant stand the sight of each other so it will be very hard to strike a deal that both sides will be happy with.
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:06 pm

I reckon they'll dangle Fury/Joshua in front of people, talk a load of bollocks without it ever happening.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 3:47 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Whyte should be having his shot at the WBC title he's waited long enough and WBC cant keep ignoring his right that he won. I imagine Fury will face him if Wilder doesnt invoke his rematch which i dont think he will unless the fight is next year which it wont.

Fury Joshua planning will be long and drawn out as Frank Warren and Eddie Hearn cant stand the sight of each other so it will be very hard to strike a deal that both sides will be happy with.
adding the TV rights as well into all that angers as BT promote fury and Sky promote AJ that’s gunna be a bigger fight than the actual bout Very Happy
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 9:44 pm

Wilder has activated his rematch clause so we will see a 3rd fight.

He blamed his suit for weakening his legs and probably that too burst his ear drum and knocked him out too......... ok then lol
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 9:08 am

Angry wrote:

He blamed his suit for weakening his legs and probably that too burst his ear drum and knocked him out too......... ok then lol

Well he says he's going to and I can understand why he'd want to; he doesn't have anywhere else to go and he's only 34 so he should have a good few years left in him. However lets face it he got beat in the first fight but somehow escaped with a draw and he got utterly trounced on Saturday. I don't see any appetite for Tyson Fury 3 in the wider boxing world and suppose Wilder comes away with a win, do we get a 4th bout?

As for his excuses, if his legs are gone as a result of wearing a costume then he's poorly conditioned. He's also blaming the referee for not preventing Furys targeting the back of the head and neck and he's also blaming his trainer for not letting him die in there. Ridiculous
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 10:03 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:

Well he says he's going to and I can understand why he'd want to; he doesn't have anywhere else to go and he's only 34 so he should have a good few years left in him. However lets face it he got beat in the first fight but somehow escaped with a draw and he got utterly trounced on Saturday. I don't see any appetite for Tyson Fury 3 in the wider boxing world and suppose Wilder comes away with a win, do we get a 4th bout?

As  for his excuses, if his legs are gone as a result of wearing a costume then he's poorly conditioned. He's also blaming the referee for not preventing Furys targeting the back of the head and neck and he's also blaming his trainer for not letting him die in there. Ridiculous

the sacking of his trainer and team i get but not for those reasons as they stopped him getting hurt badly he already had a burst eardrum which effected his balance as we all saw. he needed to cut ties for how badly he looked and prepared for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 2:26 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:

As  for his excuses, if his legs are gone as a result of wearing a costume then he's poorly conditioned. He's also blaming the referee for not preventing Furys targeting the back of the head and neck and he's also blaming his trainer for not letting him die in there. Ridiculous

the sacking of his trainer and team i get but not for those reasons as they stopped him getting hurt badly he already had a burst eardrum which effected his balance as we all saw. he needed to cut ties for how badly he looked and prepared for the fight.

Everybody hates a sore loser. Nine times out of ten there's a world of difference pre and post match with the banter and it was nice for Fury to pay tribute to Wilder calling him a warrior. Wilder has made himself look a twat now.
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:

Everybody hates a sore loser. Nine times out of ten there's a world of difference pre and post match with the banter and it was nice for Fury to pay tribute to Wilder calling him a warrior. Wilder has made himself look a twat now.

its not the worst excuse given to the press ive heard... i recall some of del bhey's press comments after games here at times,
Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 4:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:

I know having just handed out a massive hiding Fury could afford to be generous but I think he was right in mentioning Wilders attitude and punching power. However it's clear he can't fight on the back foot something that would't have been shownup thus far having never fought anyone decent with the possible exception of Ortiz, who was on the way to beating him until he got knocked out.

The reaction to this in the States has been funny as hell
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 4:59 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

The reaction to this in the States has been funny as hell

It has? I don't know anyone who gives a toss, I haven't even seen or heard the fight mentioned.

Boxing is dead here.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 5:14 pm

$361.5 million
Boxing Promoters in the US industry trends (2014-2019) IBISWorld estimates that industry revenue has grown at an annualized rate of 4.6% to $361.5 million over the five years to 2019. This growth has largely been the result of continual increases in consumer spending during the period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fury vs wilder2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: fury vs wilder2   fury vs wilder2 Empty

Back to top Go down

fury vs wilder2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next