Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!   TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:18 pm

Will Mayors niggle turn out to be a niggle or will he get snagged by Peterborough? Will we sign anyone at all? Do we even know its Christmas time at all?
I reckon nothing will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!   TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:55 pm

Highly doubt we will see anyone come in. Maybe lolos and fletcher going out on loan. I'd still like to see another defender added as we are very low on numbers there 5 in total throughout the squad 3 play at any given time and 1 is injured.

Smith Brown has had his contract terminated despite being on loan at oldham for the season.

Mayor won't be going anywhere this window it would be stupid of lowe and the club to let him go without signing a replacement first especially now.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!   TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 3:53 pm

Angry wrote:
Highly doubt we will see anyone come in. Maybe lolos and fletcher going out on loan. I'd still like to see another defender added as we are very low on numbers there 5 in total throughout the squad 3 play at any given time and 1 is injured.

Smith Brown has had his contract terminated despite being on loan at oldham for the season.

Mayor won't be going anywhere this window it would be stupid of lowe and the club to let him go without signing a replacement first especially now.

Looks like Oldham terminated his loan yesterday/ today- he only played 9 times for them. I didn't think he was a bad player and would make a good wing back, but I guess Lowe didn't want him as it looks like the contract release was not mutual and driven by Argyle, and on the pafc.co.uk departure announcement no best wishes etc.

pafc.co.uk wrote:
ASHLEY Smith-Brown has left Argyle.

The defender, 23, has been released from his contract at Home Park, with his existing deal scheduled to expire in the summer.

The former Manchester City and England youth international was a regular in the Pilgrims’ side of 2018-19, equally adept at playing on either defensive flank.

He found first-team opportunities limited at Home Park this season, though, and joined fellow Sky Bet League Two side Oldham Athletic on a season-long loan in August of 2019.

Probably Morecambe bound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!   TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 4:34 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Angry wrote:

Looks like Oldham terminated his loan yesterday/ today- he only played 9 times for them. I didn't think he was a bad player and would make a good wing back, but I guess Lowe didn't want him as it looks like the contract release was not mutual and driven by Argyle, and on the pafc.co.uk departure announcement no best wishes etc.

pafc.co.uk wrote:

The defender, 23, has been released from his contract at Home Park, with his existing deal scheduled to expire in the summer.

The former Manchester City and England youth international was a regular in the Pilgrims’ side of 2018-19, equally adept at playing on either defensive flank.

He found first-team opportunities limited at Home Park this season, though, and joined fellow Sky Bet League Two side Oldham Athletic on a season-long loan in August of 2019.

I would have thought smith brown and moore would have grab the nettle with both hands under Lowe seeing as he uses wing backs unlike del bhey but both didnt for whatever reason. Smith Brown had his uses but wasnt amazing letting him go was a good desicion. If del bhey wants him he can. Moore i hope takes advantage of his opportunity at Colchester.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!   TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 5:14 pm

Angry wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Angry wrote:

pafc.co.uk wrote:

I would have thought smith brown and moore would have grab the nettle with both hands under Lowe seeing as he uses wing backs unlike del bhey but both didnt for whatever reason. Smith Brown had his uses but wasnt amazing letting him go was a good desicion. If del bhey wants him he can. Moore i hope takes advantage of his opportunity at Colchester.

I thought you meant the other Moore I'd forgotten all about Tarifi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!   TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:00 am

I remember Ian Newell thinking ASB was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!   TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2020 9:50 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I remember Ian Newell thinking ASB was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I think that you mean fried bread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!   TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1