harvetheslayer
Earwegoagain
Tgwu
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Fans Assembly meeting January 18 Empty
PostSubject: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 11:47 am

Mike Gale (will not come near us)

Fans Assembly meeting January 18

Some of the points raised at yesterday’s meeting a full set of minutes will be published on the clubs website in a couple of weeks.

Grandstand.
The club are aware of the seating issues and are investigating how best rectify the problem.
The area in the concourse is the same but there are increased toilet facilities and a new bar at the east end of the concourse.

Lower Mayflower.
The disabled area is open to all disabled supporters not just disabled ST holders who moved from the lower Mayflower to other parts of the ground during the refurbishment and have returned to the lower Mayflower will be due a refund.
The club are looking to put some covering for fans who use the outside catering.

Busses.
The club have a meeting this Monday with another company to take over from Target travel for away and match day travel.

Score board.
The club are looking at the possibility of installing a score board.

Open day.
There is a planned open day at HP where fans can see the players train on the pitch and sample the new facilities in the Mayflower.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 12:00 pm

It's almost as though HP only covers the grandstand/mayflower area these days.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 12:04 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It's almost as though HP only covers the grandstand/mayflower area these days.

Mike is the grandstand fans representative
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 12:35 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Grandstand.
The club are aware of the seating issues and are investigating how best rectify the problem.

Perhaps when they've finished investigating Back can explain why they didnt install several to check first. You would have thought former Police Officers would have the common sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Bobby's cabbage patch?
Players tunnel?
Jumbotron?
Ponchos?
Free anti pig spray with every season ticket purchased?

Sort out, Argo, FFS.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 2:55 pm

So is this more or less the GAGWG that Brent set up?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

This was one of Dunford's initiatives. A fan representing different areas of the ground and the disabled etc..

You should have volunteered as the Lyndy rep. You could have imparted your knowledge on how to sort out the food and drink lines.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 4:44 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Mike Gale   (will not come near us)

Some of the points raised at yesterday’s meeting a full set of minutes will be published on the clubs website in a couple of weeks.

Grandstand.
The area in the concourse is the same but there are increased toilet facilities and a new bar at the east end of the concourse.

Lower Mayflower.
The disabled area is open to all disabled supporters not just disabled ST holders who moved from the lower Mayflower to other parts of the ground during the refurbishment and have returned to the lower Mayflower will be due a refund.
The club are looking to put some covering for fans who use the outside catering.

Busses.
The club have a meeting this Monday with another company to take over from Target travel for away and match day travel.

Score board.

Open day.
There is a planned open day at HP where fans can see the players train on the pitch and sample the new facilities in the Mayflower.

Lets get this straight 'Mike Gale' is refusing to communicate with ATD?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 5:02 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Grandstand.

Lower Mayflower.

Busses.

Score board.

Open day.

"Refusing" might not be the right word, but since "Dunlop" is a Pasoti man and a pal of Newell's it's highly unlikely.

Still.. I wonder what the AFT's excuse for not relaying the news might be?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 5:52 pm

Ahh so he is Dunlop! He is one of those senior greens that has it in for ATD big time. A real Brenty type.

Very disappointing to hear that he was appointed onto the working group but as Ears said it's pretty much the same thing that was fashioned by Bent with a panel of 5 or 6 hand picked Aviva stooges.

He certainly does not represent me or thousands of others away from the confines of the Fan fest and the Green Taverners Members Only club.

Club's far better off without the likes of hangers on such as him and Dorkus.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 6:10 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

This was one of Dunford's initiatives.  A fan representing different areas of the ground and the disabled etc..

You should have volunteered as the Lyndy rep.   You could have imparted your knowledge on how to sort out the food and drink lines.

I'll email you Ricks then you can broach the subject next time you Si and Jane have lunch. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 6:46 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

This was one of Dunford's initiatives.  A fan representing different areas of the ground and the disabled etc..

You should have volunteered as the Lyndy rep.   You could have imparted your knowledge on how to sort out the food and drink lines.

I'll email you Ricks then you can broach the subject next time you Si and Jane have lunch. jocolor

Email me? Surely your remedies for solving the queues for food and drink should be known to all. What were they again?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 7:20 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Email me?  Surely your remedies for solving the queues for food and drink should be known to all.  What were they again?

Calm down dear. FFS so now not only have I got to feel guilty about global warming but now I have to provide solutions for a problem in a business that I don't own and the owner doesn't care about? You really are sounding like Nool did about Jim concerning Si, it really is getting embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Graham Clark

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 7:37 pm

The Fans Assembly meetings are chaired by CEO Andrew Parkinson with the Club Secretary Zac Newton.

Representatives include from the Argyle Fans Trust (Chair) PADSA, London Branch, Northern Branch, Cornish Branch, Argyle Pride, Away Travel, Grandstand, Lyndhurst, Devonport, GTs.

Having attended all the meetings so far it is an opportunity for direct conversations with the CEO and Club Secretary. All questions are answered openly and the minutes are republished on the Club website a week or so after each meeting. A number of questions were e-mailed in from fans and answered. Understandably, issues with the Grandstand occupied most of the debate.

The names of Representatives are listed on the Club website.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 7:44 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Grandstand.

Lower Mayflower.

Busses.

Looks like the Grandstand redevelopment could have been planned better

Or is it just that the ordinary fans are now regarded as second class citizens, and if you want decent facilities, you'll have to get an Exec Box?

Score board.

Open day.

Last edited by Grovehill on Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 7:45 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Email me?  Surely your remedies for solving the queues for food and drink should be known to all.  What were they again?

Calm down dear. FFS so now not only have I got to feel guilty about global warming but now I have to provide solutions for a problem in a business that I don't own and the owner doesn't care about? You really are sounding like Nool did about Jim concerning Si, it really is getting embarrassing.

LOl.. Me calm down? You're the one constantly moaning that "feck all has changed". ..and you're also the one with no solution and no will to do anything about it at all. All you do is moan. and then moan some more. I don't need to defend Hallet at all. His record speaks for itself. I'm attacking you for constantly moaning and doing nothing. There's a big difference.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 7:54 pm

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

LOl..  Me calm down?  You're the one constantly moaning that "feck all has changed".  ..and you're also the one with no solution and no will to do anything about it at all.  All you do is moan. and then moan some more.  I don't need to defend Hallet at all. His record speaks for itself.   I'm attacking you for constantly moaning and doing nothing.  There's a big difference.

Total bullshit I had the temerity to point out that in the Lyndhurst feck all has changed under Hallett regarding queues for tickets, getting in the ground and the shite overpriced food and drink. I am not alone in these concerns and not only me but countless others have complained to the club and through JL's fan question thingy. It's not down to me to provide solutions I am more concerned with my tax return and booking holiday accommodation at the moment. Guess what? The next time you get a get big lob on with what a great difference Argyle looks like from LA ill moan some more and I still won't do feck all to change something that firstly I'm unable to and the owner doesn't seem that bothered about. Capiche?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 7:54 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

Grandstand.

Lower Mayflower.

Busses.

Score board.

Open day.

. No surprise anythink fat bollox Pig infuriates another type of gagwag group of his mates & dribblers wouldn’t come nowhere us specially when he puts in his utter poison & bollox about us to some of the other dribblers that don’t even know us
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 7:58 pm

Graham Clark wrote:
The Fans Assembly meetings are chaired by CEO Andrew Parkinson with the Club Secretary Zac Newton.

Representatives include from the Argyle Fans Trust (Chair)  PADSA, London Branch, Northern Branch, Cornish Branch, Argyle Pride, Away Travel, Grandstand, Lyndhurst, Devonport, GTs.

Having attended all the meetings so far it is an opportunity for direct conversations with the CEO and Club Secretary. All questions are answered openly and the minutes are republished on the Club website a week or so after each meeting. A number of questions were e-mailed in from fans and answered. Understandably, issues with the Grandstand occupied most of the debate.

They are?  I couldn't find anything.  Is it possible you could provide some links, please?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 10:03 pm

Graham Clark wrote:

Representatives include from the Argyle Fans Trust (Chair)  PADSA, London Branch, Northern Branch, Cornish Branch, Argyle Pride, Away Travel, Grandstand, Lyndhurst, Devonport, GTs.

Some name may have changed

Michael Dunford – Board of Directors
Zac Newton – Club Secretary
Nikki Forsyth – Minutes Secretary
Virginia Pike – London Supporters’ Branch
Andy Symons – Argyle Fans’ Trust
Jan MacGregor – Senior Greens
Graham Clark – Cornish Supporters’ Branch
Steve Helley – PADSA
Chris Corbett – Argyle Pride
Mark Edwards – Northern Supporters’ Branch
Lee Jelf – The Green Taverners
Alan Oliver – Regular Away Match Attendees (Coach 1)
Mark Smith – Devonport Supporters
Michael Cooper – Lyndhurst Supporters
Mike Gale – Grandstand Supporters
Back to top Go down
Mark Edwards

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 3:24 pm

When the Supporters' Board existed, I was asked to represent the views of ATD and I enjoyed my time doing that. Didn't agree with everyone but I do feel everyone has a right to an opinion. Would be happy to perform this duty again if ATD want someone to act in that capacity.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 3:49 pm

"The area in the concourse is the same but there are increased toilet facilities and a new bar at the east end of the concourse."

Are they trying to say that the toilets and bar are now part of the concourse and compensate for the area taken up by the aircon units? Doesn't really help with access and egress as proven on NYD.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 4:28 pm

Mark Edwards wrote:
When the Supporters' Board existed, I was asked to represent the views of ATD and I enjoyed my time doing that.  Didn't agree with everyone but I do feel everyone has a right to an opinion.  Would be happy to perform this duty again if ATD want someone to act in that capacity.

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 4:42 pm

Mike Gale was part of the hugely successful Pasoti TV, starring in both episodes-

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2020 5:54 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Mike Gale was part of the hugely successful Pasoti TV, starring in both episodes-

I got to 20 seconds of that before I reached for the anti depressants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fans Assembly meeting January 18   Fans Assembly meeting January 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next