HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tv license goons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Tv license goons  Empty
PostSubject: Tv license goons    Tv license goons  EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 10:59 pm

Cancelling my telly tax, sick of funding the bbc peedo protection racket. Eagerly awaiting the first ‘visit’ from one of the Capita goons to which no answers will be given followed by feck off and a door slam.

Plenty of good guidance out there for anyone who wishes to avoid paying an for an outdated corporation which has absolutely no legal powers whatsoever in trying to extort monies.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

Tv license goons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tv license goons    Tv license goons  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 8:33 am

I rarely watch live tv and I've not paid for a licence in over ten years, get regular 'threatening' letters mind, lol.

Interesting that Labour long proposed to decriminalise non payment right up until Boris threatened to do so, it then became an 'attack' on the BBC.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Tv license goons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tv license goons    Tv license goons  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 2:23 pm

I didn't have a telly for years. Going back about twenty years I had all the threatening letters and they are really, really threatening, then a guy turned up at the door and asked if I had a telly? I said no and shut the door, he knocked again and asked if could come in and have a look? Like fook you can says I and shut the door again. About three or four months later (I was out) and my missus opened the door to the tv guy and TWO coppers with a warrant. Anyway she had to let them in and the coppers who we both knew we're really taking the piss out the tv guy, he insisted on looking upstairs, when he asked to look in the loft the coppers told him to stop being ridiculous. One of them even lifted up a rug so matey could look under it. Anyway the coppers were laughing matey was knasshing his teeth and he even asked why I didn't let him in in the first place which would have saved all this hassle? One of the coppers then read him the riot act and aid if they'd bothered to get a hit from a detector van then HE wouldn't have wasted anyone's time. I was gutted I missed it.
Anyway Boris should scrap the feckers and make it pay to view. I hate it, strictly, the odd period drama, none of which I watch and it's about £130/year. Compare that to the other main tv providers and you could buy a years subscription for about the same but they actually make tv program's so you won't get offered up films like The Sting or comedy like Morecombe and Wise on Crimbo day. I swear they think their market is very low IQ and either between four and twelve or between eighty and a hundred years of age.
Back to top Go down

Tv license goons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tv license goons    Tv license goons  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 5:02 pm

Its high time the BBC started funding itself tv licence is too high for payers to keep funding the shite they keep repeating, won't cancel despite it being dead for years (top gear, dr who, not going out to name a few) nor isnt popular.

Maybe if they started funding itself they wouldnt be so care free with paying presenters the ridiculous wages it does.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Tv license goons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tv license goons    Tv license goons  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 8:56 pm

Zackly the presenters wage spat was a hoot. The women wanted the same as Chris Evans and Phillip Scofields £2m+ a year and we were meant to fell sorry for them. Some of the females were on £750k/pa and obviously they can earn a few extras on top. Sort of replicates real life. Paid for by us, run by them, for them as if they care. We will know when the Beeb feel really threatened because they will immediately sign on Vannessa Felzt and Chris Moyles for to read the news for £1.1bn.
Like the EFL/FL they are dinosaurs that need a little help to shuffle off this mortal coil.
Back to top Go down
simao

simao

Tv license goons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tv license goons    Tv license goons  EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 9:36 pm

We don't have any choice out here in Portugal... everyone pays through the electricity bill. They assume that if you have an electric supply you'll have TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tv license goons  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tv license goons    Tv license goons  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tv license goons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: