harvetheslayer
Tgwu
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 6:18 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:
And now all undone by our ultra shit 'defence'.  Just go canavan.

Seventh best GD in the league, scored 27 conceded 21 and only seven teams have conceded less than Argo - 'hardly ultra shit defence' is it Freathers?

As others have said they do seem much improved of late but I'm still of the opinion that they are shit enough to stop us getting promoted this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 6:28 pm

great first half bit scratchy 2nd half but we won and thats all that matters atm. The new tannoy guy is absolute dogshit btw.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Angry wrote:
great first half bit scratchy 2nd half but we won and thats all that matters atm. The new tannoy guy is absolute dogshit btw.

Literally sounded like they'd let Nool have a go on the public address system.

Lovely cool finish from Edwards. Bradford came to try and get a result and because of that we were given space to exploit that wouldn't normally be available. Some lovely passing movements today but pleasingly these are now coupled with some defensive grit.

That's 6 points taken consecutively from two of this leagues leading candidates.

Top three by January. jocolor
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 7:05 pm

A good game today. First half we were on top, second half we were a bit iffy until telford came on.

Ok we are not 100% perfect but a win is a win especially against teams above us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 7:08 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

Literally sounded like they'd let Nool have a go on the public address system.

Lovely cool finish from Edwards. Bradford came to try and get a result and because of that we were given space to exploit that wouldn't normally be available. Some lovely passing movements today but pleasingly these are now coupled with some defensive grit.

That's 6 points taken consecutively from two of this leagues leading candidates.

Top three by January. jocolor

I has literally no idea who did the 50/50 draw as he never mentioned the ex players name or even ask him a question like usuallu lol im guessing it was ian stonebridge?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Angry wrote:

Agree with you, 1st ok, 2nd half not so.

Their keeper played a blinder and must be MOM for them.
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Excellent team commitment, good crowd and atmosphere mostly. Corporate and sponsors on the increase I was told,and an excellent pioneers take up. Met some of the many new brilliant Argyle people today and what a delight to see James still about. Missed the Trust do though.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 8:41 pm

How were the celebrations, was it fist pumping or low keyed? The world cup winning display was most embarrassing last weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2019 8:47 pm

nikkk wrote:
Excellent team commitment, good crowd and atmosphere mostly.  Corporate and sponsors on the increase I was told,and an excellent pioneers take up. Met some of the many new brilliant Argyle people today and what a delight to see James still about. Missed the Trust do though.

"What a delight to see James still about.." You make it seem like you're surprised? Did you think he'd be off now he's made his millions? His sort will always be around while he's still getting "freebies".

Are you a 'Pioneer', Nikkk?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 2:21 am

GARY Bowyer left Home Park an angry man after City were beaten 2-1 at Plymouth this afternoon.

The Bantams boss criticised his side after conceding two soft goals in a first half he described as "not acceptable".

“You can’t come here and give a team a two-goal start like we did," said Bowyer.

“The manner of the goals have not been like us this season, the second one especially. But we have to do better.

“I thought it might have been a foul on Harry Pritchard and I don’t think they (the officials) were great but they haven’t been all season. You just have to get on with it."

City had their chances before pulling one back with an own goal from Plymouth centre half Niall Canavan after the break.

Bowyer added: “Remi (Aramide Oteh) should score in the opening minutes. He was surprised at the ball getting to him but shouldn’t be.

“Harry had two great opportunities with his head and he’s got to do better.

“But that’s without being anywhere near it. That’s probably the worst first half without the ball, in my opinion, for us and it’s not acceptable.

“Second half we changed things up and they had a go. But that’s the minimum requirement.

“We got a goal back and then Zeli (Ismail) had a great opportunity. He’s got to score and then Dylan (Connolly) had a similar one when he didn’t do enough.

“We certainly had the opportunities but for the first time this season, it’s safe to say we didn’t do enough.”
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 4:57 am

Highlights from yesterday.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 9:40 am

nikkk wrote:
Excellent team commitment, good crowd and atmosphere mostly.  Corporate and sponsors on the increase I was told,and an excellent pioneers take up. Met some of the many new brilliant Argyle people today and what a delight to see James still about. Missed the Trust do though.

Where do you stand on historical monies owed to Argyle then Nikkk? Are you all squared up yet? Or have Argyle written it off?
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 9:48 am

nikkk wrote:

‘Good crowd and atmosphere'

Personally I though the atmospheric was pretty dour and considering that was our only home game in over a month 9,500 was a pretty poor turnout.

Trust you to be brown nosing all the corporate wankers but being a money lender what can one expect.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:32 am

Tgwu wrote:
GARY Bowyer left Home Park an angry man after City were beaten 2-1 at Plymouth this afternoon.

The Bantams boss criticised his side after conceding two soft goals in a first half he described as "not acceptable".

“You can’t come here and give a team a two-goal start like we did," said Bowyer.

“The manner of the goals have not been like us this season, the second one especially. But we have to do better.

“I thought it might have been a foul on Harry Pritchard and I don’t think they (the officials) were great but they haven’t been all season. You just have to get on with it."

City had their chances before pulling one back with an own goal from Plymouth centre half Niall Canavan after the break.

Bowyer added: “Remi (Aramide Oteh) should score in the opening minutes. He was surprised at the ball getting to him but shouldn’t be.

“Harry had two great opportunities with his head and he’s got to do better.

“But that’s without being anywhere near it. That’s probably the worst first half without the ball, in my opinion, for us and it’s not acceptable.

“Second half we changed things up and they had a go. But that’s the minimum requirement.

“We got a goal back and then Zeli (Ismail) had a great opportunity. He’s got to score and then Dylan (Connolly) had a similar one when he didn’t do enough.

“We certainly had the opportunities but for the first time this season, it’s safe to say we didn’t do enough.”

I thought Bradford were not up to much seeing as they were third before kick off. Had it not been for their excellent keeper, Argyle could have scored two or three more.

Three points is three points and Argyle are nicely placed for now.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:33 am

Another good win over a team that is above us.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:44 am

Czarcasm wrote:
nikkk wrote:

Where do you stand on historical monies owed to Argyle then Nikkk? Are you all squared up yet? Or have Argyle written it off?

Well that's all been done to death mate. I've answered the same questions and given my side so many times including here, Pasoti and Free Chat. No offence but it's time for me to move on and build again. We have all drawn a line under all that business, and i'm not going to comment on it again.
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:44 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
nikkk wrote:

Personally I though the atmospheric was pretty dour and considering that was our only home game in over a month 9,500 was a pretty poor turnout.

Trust you to be brown nosing all the corporate wankers but being a money lender what can one expect.

Thanks. lol!
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:04 pm

Why would Nikkk be in the corperate, unless it was to collect glasses or serve Jimmy and his Jester with prawn sarnies.
Back to top Go down
nikkk

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:07 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Why would Nikkk be in the corperate, unless it was to collect glasses or serve Jimmy and his Jester with prawn sarnies.

Ah I've been rumbled ! Yes collecting glasses .... lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:12 pm

It’s a pity you never went to the AGM nickkkkkkkkkkk. I would have loved to present you with some Brent Out stickers.

A lovely reminder of our glorious victory over the land squatter.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 2:55 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
nikkk wrote:

Wonded who nicked all the roast potatoes in the hot fork yesterday laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC   PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PLYMOUTH ARGYLE V BRADFORD FC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2