Go down 
+2
sufferedsince 68
Chemical Ali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Baxter Leaves PAFC   Baxter Leaves PAFC EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:33 pm

JOSE Baxter has left Plymouth Argyle.

The 27-year-old midfielder and the club have mutually agreed to end his short-term contract a few weeks before its January expiry date when it became clear that Jose’s recent calf injury would severely curtail his availability.

Announcing his decision, Bootle-born Jose said: “Because of a recurring calf injury that I have suffered this season, it seemed sensible to come to an agreement with the club so that I and they can both plan for the future.

“I am very grateful for everyone associated with Argyle for welcoming me with open arms. My stay has been short, but memorable, and it is a fantastic club with an amazing manager and coaching staff; great people who work behind the scenes; and a fantastic Green Army following.  

“I wish everyone at the club all the success in the world.”

Jose signed for Argyle late in the last summer transfer window and made 12 appearances for the Pilgrims, scoring one memorable goal against Reading in the Carabao Cup at Home Park, before succumbing to injury.

His last start was in a Sky Bet League match away at Crawley Town on September 17.

Argyle manager Ryan Lowe said: "We wish Jose all the best in his recovery from his injury and in his future career following that."

All the best, Jose.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter Leaves PAFC   Baxter Leaves PAFC EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 7:20 pm

FFS. One of the more exciting players I've seen this season. FFS

Did I say FFS? FFS.
Back to top Go down

Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter Leaves PAFC   Baxter Leaves PAFC EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 8:30 pm

Big shame he was a good player and we miss his influence on games now as it is.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter Leaves PAFC   Baxter Leaves PAFC EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 9:53 pm

He's the sort of bloke who has twenty different clubs in his career and does nothing much at any of them.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter Leaves PAFC   Baxter Leaves PAFC EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 12:05 am

It's a shame , but at least we know he isn't a wage stealer

Was worth a punt it didn't work out

Good luck Jose
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter Leaves PAFC   Baxter Leaves PAFC EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 4:15 pm

Disappointing think he may have been useful during the run in.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter Leaves PAFC   Baxter Leaves PAFC EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 5:16 pm

From what I hear his old demons may have had a resurfacing. The injury obviously doesn’t help, but when he is fit he clearly has a natural ability some way higher than the vast majority in our squad. If it’s just a calf injury then let it heal.

Sadly best for PAFC that he moves on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter Leaves PAFC   Baxter Leaves PAFC EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 11:56 pm

Tbh I feel for him. It must be so frustrating to have his ability yet a couple of tendons prevent you from doing the job you are way more capable of doing than many of your workmates. If he's doing a line or two is frankly immaterial I know of many top footballers Argyle and Premiership that do the same it's really not the issue though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baxter Leaves PAFC   Baxter Leaves PAFC Empty

Back to top Go down

Baxter Leaves PAFC
Page 1 of 1