Freathy
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Grimsby Town news - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Bungo just been on Radio Devon stuttering his way through his excuses. Pathetic
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 2:29 pm

Brothers just been on to me.  The wind must have been colossal over Bovisand. We own two chalets there on the hillside and 2 of the 99 there have had their roofs completely blown away
They have been there since 1970 so that wind must have super strength over there have never seen or heard of structural damage to any of them this last 50 years
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Is that the refurb Mayflower falling apart already??
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Did the solar panel survive Big T?

They are waiting until next week to begin or later..
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 2:38 pm

What stand is it surely not the wankfurb
More likely the near derelict horseshoe
That’s been starved of any maintenance other than a strip of duct tape for years under the shyster
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 2:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 2:44 pm

If only Brent did proper maintenance.

The ground wouldn't be falling apart
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 3:50 pm

Surprised that fans will only get a credit note rather than a refund.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:13 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Argo are just a midtable fourth divison club now with two seasons in ten spent in the third division big league, Bungo's just another example of that. Sad
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:19 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Argo are just a midtable fourth divison club now with two seasons in ten spent in the third division big league, Bungo's just another example of that. Sad

Bottom half of table now as well. Not really what any of us were expecting pre season
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:30 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Bottom half of table now as well. Not really what any of us were expecting pre season
Stuffing fourth division crap and turning HP into a fortress, was the Scousers promise. lol! lol! lol! Now we are reduced to calling a game off two hours from kick off because of a bit of loose tin, and Grimsby scaring us! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 5:57 pm

Knee jerking and we never even played.

A new low.

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 6:02 pm

John Back just been on Spotlight. Is he a total feckin idiot?  As for this debacle being a new low, it cant be any worse than the current Lowe!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:20 pm

I wonder how many weeks it will take them to fix the roof? Being a professional outfit Back, Sack and Crack will have to have a few surveys done, an assessment or two, plenty of risk assessment and a feasibility study.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 7:54 pm

Meanwhile take the heat out of the incompetence by publishing a story about giving the unsold rotten ginsters pasties away to charidee.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 8:39 pm

Being bottom half at this time of the season is not good. It won't be long now before we're into the business end of the season. Either sort it out Lowe or get rid of him Hallett.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 10:57 pm

Just seen a thread on the farm that the club are only offering a credit note (valid this season only) and not a refund for anyone unable to make the re arranged game.
Bit out of order but not unexpected given a lot of clubs employ these regulations.
If anyone falls into this category, then just report the transaction on your online banking or credit card status as a problem with the goods or product, and the bank/card company will claw the money back very promptly.
Done it myself to other clubs and a cricket club on both my AMEX and my Barclaycard and even on my Natwest debit card and it's worked every time.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2019 11:42 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Just seen a thread on the farm that the club are only offering a credit note (valid this season only) and not a refund for anyone unable to make the re arranged game.
Bit out of order but not unexpected given a lot of clubs employ these regulations.
If anyone falls into this category, then just report the transaction on your online banking or credit card status as a problem with the goods or product, and the bank/card company will claw the money back very promptly.
Done it myself to other clubs and a cricket club on both my AMEX and my Barclaycard and even on my Natwest debit card and it's worked every time.

Are they offering Grimsby fans a credit note? Seems like another dirty loophole that's being exploited towards home fans.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 1:41 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Are they offering Grimsby fans a credit note?  Seems like another dirty loophole that's being exploited towards home fans.

Yep Grimsby fans unable to make rescheduled game will get a full refund but any Argyle fans, even if they live even further away than Grimsby travelled will still only be offered a credit note and valid this season only. Talk about double standards, hence why I advised what I did. If you buy something and don't get exactly what you paid for, and the vendor is refusing a refund, the the bank/card company will quite rightly get you your money back.
Two simple points, the first box is ticked by by the fact an item/service you bought is not what you paid for and secondly the vendor is refusing to engage with you in a satisfactory way by refusing a refund.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 4:14 am

Bob Crow wrote:

Excellent advice Bob
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 4:28 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Excellent advice Bob

Worst thing Argyle (or any merchant) can do is hotlist the card used so their POS system makes all of their card terminals and online systems auto decline the card used in future.
Easiest way to remedy this is just list your card as lost and get a replacement.
Doesn't work with PayPal as the whole account gets permanently blocked by the vendor usually.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 12:28 pm

The roof damage should have been spotted early enough and with adverse weather it was obviously too dangerous to send anybody up on the roof to repair it should have been called of there and then by Back, who gives himself some bullshit title like supreme leader or some other nonsense.
To let fans of both clubs make long journeys only for the game to be called off a couple hours before kick off is disgusting, i say again Back shoud be fired.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 12:37 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The roof damage should have been spotted early enough and with adverse weather it was obviously too dangerous to send anybody up on the roof to repair it should have been called of there and then by Back, who gives himself some bullshit title like supreme leader or some other nonsense.
To let fans of both clubs make long journeys only for the game to be called off a couple hours before kick off is disgusting, i say again Back shoud be fired.
Bungo's in charge of the stadium so he would have known full well there's been zero maintenance schedule in the past 8 years. The buck's with him on this one as well as the late postponement.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 12:42 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bungo's in charge of the stadium so he would have known full well there's been zero maintenance schedule in the past 8 years. The buck's with him on this one as well as the late postponement.
The late postponement is completely down to Back, it should have been called off, when the damage was spotted but he dithered and a lot of peoples time and money were wasted.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2019 12:45 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
The late postponement is completely down to Back, it should have been called off, when the damage was spotted but he dithered and a lot of peoples time and money were wasted.

He probably waited for 5 star charlatan property maintenance to pop down and give an opinion after he'd finished walking his mut around Ham Woods laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimsby Town news   Grimsby Town news - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grimsby Town news
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next