Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.

Go down 
+5
Czarcasm
harvetheslayer
Jethro
Punchdrunk
sufferedsince 68
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. Empty
PostSubject: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:08 am

Argo would not have lost four zip to the Villagers, and would be at least six places further up the league.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:44 am

I honestly think if Adams hadnt lost the plot off the pitch like refusing to talk to the media post accrington, refusing to board the team bus same day and generally treating the fans with disdain even after relegation he would have kept his job.

But he didnt and we move on, maybe you should too 68.

Last edited by Punchdrunk on Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:47 am

If you ignore him he will go away,

Just making himself look silly.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:52 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
I honestly think if Adams hadnt lost the plot off the pitch like refusing to talk to the media post accrington, refusing to board the team bus same day and generally treating the fans with disdain even after relegation he would have kept his job.

But he didnt and we move move, maybe you should too 68.
I supported Adams, completely though out the Brentmare period because no one could have done any better with a Brent Budget.
The decision to sack him when Hallet, took over was the correct one so i'm glad enough he's not manager of the club. However he is for me a far better manager than Lowe will ever be, the main thing he lacks is Lowes ability to project himself.
Lowe, is a clown who will get found out.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:53 am

Jethro wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! love a good bit of irony. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 11:36 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! love a good bit of irony. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Coming from the biggest snowflake around can dish it out but proceeds to, bitch whine and piss when he gets it handed back,

Why don't you do this forum a favor and self-delete and piss off back to under your bridge on the farm where you belong troll.

Why do the nurses at your mental institution let you on the internet?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 11:48 am

I'd have to agree that under Adams with the current Hallett budget supposedly the best in the league we'd be in the top 3
We'd also likely have at least 2 of Carey Ladapo and Lamerias still on the books
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 12:01 pm

I think someone said it somewhere else, but Lowe needs to stop living up to the Scouse stereotype of having a lot of talk. He needs to just STFU and quietly get on with it, because just lately the more he opens his mouth the sillier he looks
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 12:01 pm

Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Coming from the biggest snowflake around can dish it out but proceeds to, bitch whine and piss when he gets it handed back,

Why don't you do this forum a favor and self-delete and piss off back to under your bridge on the  farm where you belong troll.

Yet more abuse from this Jethro poster, i hope the Moderators will take action.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 4:58 pm

It is getting tedious guys -, can you both stop it (at least for the time being), Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:02 pm

akagreengull wrote:
It is getting tedious guys -, can you both stop it (at least for the time being), Thanks.
Ffs Aka, you're not on the receiving end of this abuse, if you cant be bothered to do anything mate just say.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:30 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Ffs Aka, you're not on the receiving end of this abuse, if you cant be bothered to do anything mate just say.

You're both adults (I assume) so put each other on ignore and get on with your lives.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:35 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
I'd have to agree that under Adams with the current Hallett budget supposedly the best in the league we'd be in the top 3
We'd also likely have at least 2 of Carey Ladapo and Lamerias still on the books

Not sure about that, Carey and Lamieras both wanted to try something else.

Adams did ok here, we played some terrific football, but also were capable of being absolutely crap for no apparent reason.

Nothing's changed much really.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 6:42 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
akagreengull wrote:

You're both adults (I assume) so put each other on ignore and get on with your lives.
You're a moderator i (assume), so this level of abuse from this Jethro poster is acceptable to you is it?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Out of interest Suffers as you've alluded that sacking Adams was the correct thing to do, then who was your preferred replacement?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Why don't you do this forum a favor and self-delete and piss off back to under your bridge on the  farm where you belong troll.

Jethro this is now the second post that is unacceptable you have made towards another poster.

Make another post like this and I will seek a vote with the other mods to suspend your account for a short while.

Please stop these posts. You don’t agree with some people's views on Lowe. It’s ok to disagree with them and fight Lowe’s corner but not to abuse them.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 8:17 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Out of interest Suffers as you've alluded that sacking Adams was the correct thing to do, then who was your preferred replacement?
Bob, its my main man Gary J Laughing knows the west country fooball scene and has had success, if not him someone experienced along the same lines.
I hate that progressive crap the Xbox Fifa nerds love, not a fan of possesion football for the sake of it, football is always more enjoyable when you win.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 8:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:

Jethro this is now the second post that is unacceptable you have made towards another poster.

Make another post like this and I will seek a vote with the other mods to suspend your account for a short while.

Please stop these posts. You don’t agree with some people's views on Lowe. It’s ok to disagree with them and fight Lowe’s corner but not to abuse them.

Yet it was okay for him to start something he couldn't finish.

I'm giving as good as that moron gave me.

Yet I'm getting the heat for it.

One day he needs to realise he's gonna say something to the wrong person and they will smack the living piss out of them.

Fortunately for most people he's isn't worth the remand time.

He should have kept his dick licker shut, if he can't take a taste of his own medicine.

That's all I'm saying.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 9:02 pm

Jethro wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:

One day he needs to realise he's gonna say something to the wrong person and they will smack the living piss out of them.

He should have kept his dick licker shut, if he can't take a taste of his own medicine.

That's all I'm saying.

Just tone down the rhetoric a little mate. Then we can move on and get back on topic. We're better than this.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:26 pm

Jethro wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Jethro wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Jethro wrote:

That's all I'm saying.

No, you have been like this for weeks and as far as I remember suffs was the first person to bite back. You didn’t like it and have been on his case ever since. As POI said, tone it down.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptySun Oct 27, 2019 10:53 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Bob, its my main man Gary J Laughing knows the west country fooball scene and has had success, if not him someone experienced along the same lines.
I hate that progressive crap the Xbox Fifa nerds love, not a fan of possesion football for the sake of it, football is always more enjoyable when you win.

Do you honestly believe that Johnson would have had us in a far more positive league position with the same resources available to him as Lowe has?
Yes it's possible, all things are possible but I'd say it was far more likely that we wouldn't be any better off.
Any professional manager who drops down two steps into a part time league and given full time finances and resources will be more likely than not to get immediate results.

Yes there have been flaws under Lowe, but he was never intended to be a quick fix and deliver the instant results that 99% of "bleddy Argo are shit stereotypical fickle Janners" expected to divert their interests away from Liverpooh and Man Pooh.

Had yesterday result been the reverse, then I doubt anyone would be having this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 6:56 am

I see on PASOTI nickkkkkkkk is still pining because Bent and Adams are not around anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.   If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget. Empty

Back to top Go down

If Adams was manager and had Lowes Budget.
Page 1 of 1