HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ifollow upgrade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

ifollow upgrade Empty
PostSubject: ifollow upgrade   ifollow upgrade EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 2:52 pm

THE club is delighted to announce a significant upgrade in the quality of our iFollow video streaming services for all live broadcast home games.

Starting this Tuesday, for the live iFollow fixture between Argyle and Leyton Orient at Home Park, iFollow Argyle video subscribers will be able to experience our all-new four camera coverage – replacing the currently existing single-camera service.

The team behind the coverage at Home Park has been trialling the four-camera system for over 12 months behind the scenes, recently receiving approval from the EFL to begin broadcasting the four-camera operations on match-days.

“We’ve been working extremely hard for more than a season behind the scenes to be able to provide Argyle supporters with top quality coverage of games at Home Park,” said Rick Cowdery, Argyle’s Head of Communications.

From Tuesday night, users of the iFollow service will experience an improved offering including live replays, four camera angles, and commentary from some of the region’s best commentators, including BBC Radio Devon’s Rob McNichol, and Heart FM’s Andy Ballantyne.

“The offering vastly enhances what was previously available on iFollow, and we feel it is particularly important to provide the best service possible to members of the Green Army around the world,” said Cowdery.

The improved four-camera service will automatically replace the single-camera coverage usually used for games at Home Park, although it is worth noting that, at away games, the quality of coverage will be dependent on the home club’s facilities
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

ifollow upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: ifollow upgrade   ifollow upgrade EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 3:04 pm

"The quality of the coverage will be dependent on the home club's facilities"

A cop out if ever I heard one.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

ifollow upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: ifollow upgrade   ifollow upgrade EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 5:59 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
"The quality of the coverage will be dependent on the home club's facilities"

A cop out if ever I heard one.

If an away club doesn't have the facilities to handle 'four cameras' what do you expect Argyle to do - build something just for the weekend?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

ifollow upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: ifollow upgrade   ifollow upgrade EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:48 pm

I may have to invest in a decent VPN so I can watch it again now then.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

ifollow upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: ifollow upgrade   ifollow upgrade EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 8:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I may have to invest in a decent VPN so I can watch it again now then.

Fans have told me this free one is very good, they have not had any trouble since they put it on their extension.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Make sure your adblock is turned off. so they tell me.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

ifollow upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: ifollow upgrade   ifollow upgrade EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 9:52 pm

Cerbs and Mrs cerbs may need that as they've been banned for a year lol! lol! lol!

Oh and if you're monitoring me John Back, go feck yourself while we're at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ifollow upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: ifollow upgrade   ifollow upgrade Empty

Back to top Go down

ifollow upgrade
Page 1 of 1