The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The AFT and the "standing" issue?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

The AFT and the "standing" issue? Empty
PostSubject: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 7:53 pm

I wonder what the AFT's stance on the "standing" issue currently roiling fans at Home Park is?

Actually..  I wonder what the Trusts 'stance' on anything is?  Under the current chairman, the AFT seems to have given up on 'policy', and now seems to have turned itself into a second "Argyle media channel" posting fluffy pieces on Freechat.

Time For the AFT to earn their crust...
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Rickler wrote:
I wonder what the AFT's stance on the "standing" issue currently roiling fans at Home Park is?

Actually..  I wonder what the Trusts 'stance' on anything is?  Under the current chairman, the AFT seems to have given up on 'policy', and now seems to have turned itself into a second "Argyle media channel" posting fluffy pieces on Freechat.

You would think a fans organisation would be all over this, by calling for the sacking of Brents man Back, who loves to bully paying customers, but like you say perhap they prefer Fluffy on Cackchat.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 9:25 pm

Rickler wrote:

The trust earned it's crust by pissing off nool, brent and his associated stooges on PASOTI.

The ethos is still good, and as for the critisism of the chairman who gives up his own time for an unpaid position I think you are slightly out of order here rickler.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 9:32 pm

Rickler wrote:

So what would you class as 'earning it's crust' then?
Several trust members including Andy are on the trust table at every home game and will happily talk and take anyone's concerns onboard.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 10:32 pm

I'm still a trust member and echo the above sentiments but unless the pissed off fans are trust members and complain to the trust about the issue then they have no mandate to address it.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 10:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
I'm still a trust member and echo the above sentiments but unless the pissed off fans are trust members and complain to the trust about the issue then they have no mandate to address it.

I don't doubt that in the coming days then we'll hear from the trust over this.
I'd be very surprised if some kind of representation isn't made to SH in the coming days (it may already have been)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptySun Oct 06, 2019 11:04 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Rickler wrote:

The trust earned it's crust by pissing off nool, brent and his associated stooges on PASOTI.

The ethos is still good, and as for the critisism of the chairman who gives up his own time for an unpaid position I think you are slightly out of order here rickler.

What? Anybody who gives time freely is above criticism? Tony Cannon gave up his time and was unpaid.  He was three times the Chairman the current one is!

... and what have I said that isn't true?  Can you tell me what the AFT stance or policy is on whatever concerns they have?  What concerns do they have?  Can anybody list them?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 12:02 am

Rickler wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Rickler wrote:

What?  Anybody who gives time freely is above criticism?  Tony Cannon gave up his time and was unpaid.  He was three times the Chairman the current one is!

... and what have I said that isn't true?  Can you tell me what the AFT stance or policy is on whatever concerns they have?  What concerns do they have?  Can anybody list them?

Do what most people do and pop them an email about what you want raised at their next meeting. And you can ask them their stance of your grievance at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 1:27 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Rickler wrote:

What?  Anybody who gives time freely is above criticism?  Tony Cannon gave up his time and was unpaid.  He was three times the Chairman the current one is!

Do what most people do and pop them an email about what you want raised at their next meeting. And you can ask them their stance of your grievance at the same time.

I guess you missed the whole point of this thread?  We shouldn't need to be emailing the AFT to find out their stance and thoughts  ...and FYI..  I've emailed the Trust many times, with varying results regarding quality of response.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 10:02 am

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Rickler wrote:

I guess you missed the whole point of this thread?  We shouldn't need to be emailing the AFT to find out their stance and thoughts  ...and FYI..  I've emailed the Trust many times, with varying results regarding quality of response.

They had a meeting with SH yesterday, which I'm sure details and/or minutes if it will be available shortly.

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 8:26 pm

I see on PASOTI nool couldn’t resist having yet another veiled dig at the AFT on this issue
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 9:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
I see on PASOTI nool couldn’t resist having yet another veiled dig at the AFT on this issue
The question asked by self confessed nice guy Rapson!! Laughing Laughing  The Market Monkey, sets em up and the Cornish janner, his multi's and Modpack do the rest Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 9:11 pm

Ha ha. Reading by the replies it didn’t quite turn into the anti trust diatribe that rappo and nool were hoping for.

Pair of tossers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Ha ha. Reading by the replies it didn’t quite turn into the anti trust diatribe that rappo and nool were hoping for.

Pair of tossers
indeed punch Tossers with a Capital T couldn’t agree more Tossers of the highest order
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2019 10:16 pm

I see nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk is wading in now, treble tag team of nool, the money lender and rappo.

"Are the trust doin anything"? well if your a paid up member your question might hold some relevance.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 8:30 am

Punchdrunk wrote:

I see the fat controller is still bitching about the trust teaming up with FOCP to object to the planning for Brent's multi shed multi screen cinema, ice rink, nandoes and boxed in mini stand with ultra reduced capacity (that the speccy twat never would have built anyway). Also we still have a free car park outside the ground. Is the fat idiot still claiming we'd be better off with that shit show and fook all income for the club from any of it compared to what Hallett has done for us? The wanker needs calling out.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 8:37 am

I also noted that Nool admitted the present standing furore will be better when the freeloaders and cling ons all go back to the grandstand. This whole issue is down to grandstanders complaining to Back, back has backed into a corner of his own design and is now claiming that we will have whole blocks shut down by the FL. complete and utter bullshit just like the claim that the club would be fined millions if we celebrated promotion on the pitch in the same way as any other club in the land does.
I did laugh when I read Nool saying that he used to enjoy standing but now he's been edjerkated by the fine gennlemen he likes to sit quietly. He literally doesn't know who he is anymore, a dilemma many a social climber finds themselves in when they get too far ahead of their own intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 10:39 am

Agree with a lot of that however I'd say the damage has been done. A large number of supporters have had their memberships deactivated, more still have grown tired of the lack of atmosphere and the fact its simply no fun any more. Moreover the majority stewards we employ are bellends so I can see this dragging on and on.

You have to feel for Bungo in a sense, all he ever wanted was to be able to self importantly mince around Home Park in a personlised tabard waving a lanyard at the hoi polloi but all the hoi polloi are ruining it for him.

As for Nool he has been spotted in Block 12 completely freindless. Even Postey brings his Missus along. Completely reliant on Jimmys attendance in order to wangle DB invites laugh
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 1:17 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
The question asked by self confessed nice guy Rapson!! Laughing Laughing  The Market Monkey, sets em up and the Cornish janner, his multi's and Modpack do the rest Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Good grief!!! Dear old Rapson is so so desperate to get into Nools little internet gang, he'll do anything to please his master. He does a lot of Facebook and Herald trolling on behalf of Nool and De Liar in the hope he'll be sworn into Nools little internet cabal. Bless him.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Agree with a lot of that however I'd say the damage has been done. A large number of supporters have had their memberships deactivated, more still have grown tired of the lack of atmosphere and the fact its simply no fun any more. Moreover the majority stewards we employ are bellends so I can see this dragging on and on.

You have to feel for Bungo in a sense, all he ever wanted was to be able to self importantly mince around Home Park in a personlised tabard waving a lanyard at the hoi polloi but all the hoi polloi are ruining it for him.

As for Nool he has been spotted in Block 12 completely freindless. Even Postey brings his Missus along. Completely reliant on Jimmys attendance in order to wangle DB invites laugh

Bungo thinks he's organising a crowd for Hendon passing out parade instead of a football match.
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin
P.O.I

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Seen this shit last night. What a load of hoofwanking bollox.

The AFT and the "standing" issue? Img_0010

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 4:43 pm

Water and oil don't mix, move the grandstanders the problems go away.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 4:47 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Water and oil don't mix, move the grandstanders the problems go away.

They'll find something else to moan about over their hot fork.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2019 5:21 pm

They will complain about the Pioneers when it reopens, you heard it here first
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 10:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I also noted that Nool admitted the present standing furore will be better when the freeloaders and cling ons all go back to the grandstand. This whole issue is down to grandstanders complaining to Back, back has backed into a corner of his own design and is now claiming that we will have whole blocks shut down by the FL. complete and utter bullshit just like the claim that the club would be fined millions if we celebrated promotion on the pitch in the same way as any other club in the land does.
I did laugh when I read Nool saying that he used to enjoy standing but now he's been edjerkated by the fine gennlemen he likes to sit quietly. He literally doesn't know who he is anymore, a dilemma many a social climber finds themselves in when they get too far ahead of their own intelligence.

laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The AFT and the "standing" issue?   The AFT and the "standing" issue? Empty

Back to top Go down

The AFT and the "standing" issue?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: Argyle Fans' Trust-
Jump to: