Punchdrunk
harvetheslayer
Bob Crow
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:02 pm

"You're leaving"   laugh  laugh
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 7:14 pm

Has Nool been giving his mate some advice on diplomacy?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 10:34 am

Looks like Cerbera has invested in a Coventry City jersey and switched allegiance.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:03 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Looks like Cerbera has invested in a Coventry City jersey and switched allegiance.

Good. Hope he fecks off for good.
Family of arsewipes.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:15 am

Bob Crow wrote:
Coventry city lol! thought he would be a man yoo tosser like the Cornishman.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:39 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Coventry city lol! thought he would be a man yoo tosser like the Cornishman.

His child wife is a dogs head fan primarily.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Cerbs has gone to the Herald-

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/plymouth-argyle-fans-anger-after-3407721#ICID=Android_PlymouthHeraldNewApp_AppShare

Comedy gold.

Now his wife's vile comments can be seen by everyone.

Picture of the player is almost funny
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Mr & Mrs twats of the year awards goes to........(drum roll) to the Mentel midget & potty mouth teen bride
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:38 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Mr & Mrs twats of the year awards goes to........(drum roll) to the Mentel midget & potty mouth teen bride

Even her sister acknowledges she's a child bride Comrade Reg.

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 Screen32

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:46 pm

Was exactly her aspirations of being one, unfortunately for her she only learnt that Louise had already taken the mental midget to the cleaners already after she tied the knot with him.

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 Screen33
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 10:20 pm

Get a life mate.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:11 am

I have heard they are both banned for the season. cheers
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:41 am

Banned for the season lol!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 10:45 am

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 Screen34
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 11:30 am

Bob Crow wrote:
You can post Homophobic bile like Newell, and get to advertise your vile website at homepark along with  Directors box exeprience at home and away matches thrown in, yet Cerbs gets a season ban for far less? perhaps Bungo Back would care to explain.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 11:33 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
You can post Homophobic bile like Newell, and get to advertise your vile website at homepark along with  Directors box exeprience at home and away matches thrown in, yet Cerbs gets a season ban for far less? perhaps Bungo Back would care to explain.

Add selling Argyle British Legion poppy badges for a profit to his charge sheet too, not to mention selling Exeter terrace tickets for above face value in 2015 too.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 6:01 pm

Wonder if he's booked in to get a dogs head badge or a Cov city badge to cover this up yet?

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 20191012
Back to top Go down
Cerbera

Cerbera

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 7:58 pm

Bob, you really need to get a life. Stalking me and my family is a bit weird. By the way I think you've made a mistake with the 52 plate car and rented house,etc.

Just for clarity, I bought a Cov shirt because it celebrates 40 years of Two Tone, and in my opinion the best shirt I've ever seen. I'm not and never will be a CCFC fan.

Anyway, as you were.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:05 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Bob, you really need to get a life. Stalking me and my family is a bit weird. By the way I think you've made a mistake with the 52 plate car and rented house,etc.

Just for clarity, I bought a Cov shirt because it celebrates 40 years of Two Tone, and in my opinion the best shirt I've ever seen. I'm not and never will be a CCFC fan.

Anyway, as you were.

Dear ohh dear Cerbs, your goose was already cooked a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 11:41 pm

I think Cerbs has a point, this is all a bit stalky and personal. At least when this shite is kept to Facebook I don't have to read it.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 3:41 am

Whatever the merits of Cerbs getting a ban yet again Jon Back is involved alienating supporters across the club.
Blokes a complete liability
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 8:47 am

What Cerb did or not is nowhere as bad as a Homophobic site owner who as the free run of Home Park and also Argyle takes his money from  his vile site promoting adverts around the ground and players sponsors. Argyle are more interest taking in money then kick it out

https://www.kickitout.org/lets-kick-homophobia-out-of-football

https://www.kickitout.org/other-reporting-methods

Better then writing to the club
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 5:44 pm

Cerbera wrote:

Anyway, as you were.

Shouldnt you be concerned with other things ?

Like losing an ATD election then stomping off in a huff?
lol! laugh

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 9:00 am

Although the Cerbs and his Child bride have totally brought this on themselves, I have some sympathy with them in terms of Bungo being a dick yet again. The man is a complete twat
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 9:09 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Although the Cerbs and his Child bride have totally brought this on themselves, I have some sympathy with them in terms of Bungo being a dick yet again. The man is a complete twat

Agree with that.

Her tweets really did her no favours but if the person who allegedly assaulted cerbs isn't banned yet he and his wifey are it does seem harsh.

John Back is a bellend that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.   Cerbs and his C#$%D bride. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cerbs and his C#$%D bride.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next