harvetheslayer
Rickler
green_genie
Vampires11
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Where's the bleddy seat men gone, FFS! Or are we going for a 'valued engineered' lower Mayflower terrace? rabbit
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 9:18 am

P.O.I wrote:
Where's the bleddy seat men gone, FFS! Or are we going for a 'valued engineered' lower Mayflower terrace? rabbit

They're too bloody stupid (Back) to realise that by getting those seats on the Mayflower terrace asap they're highly likely to take more at the gate for a couple matches as people wanted to see them up close for the first time
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:48 pm

No seats are going to be put in, it will be kept empty as a lasting memorial speccy.

Said in best Janner accent " weem naaat need seats there bey, wait till we get chaaaapionship before puttin em in"

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Wait for safe standing in other words.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:04 am

Or maybe it's easier to work on access platforms reaching the advertising hoardings covering the Old Gal's Leitch knickers without seats in the way.

They can't use the seats until the CDM area is cleared as a minimum.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 3:23 pm

I see the the Stoke Bar & Grill up in the village do a very reasonably priced fan fest for ALL with transport even rolled in.

If it pisses on the GT parade I,m all for it. laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 7:51 am

early start for the worker today, it only half day for them, security staff will be chasing them out before the game
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 2:39 pm

From the herald

Mayflower Grandstand update part two
I’m not sure when the seats will be placed onto the lower tier, but Argyle’s head of stadium redevelopment Jon Back told me recently it would be when all the work on the roof had been completed. They do not want anything falling onto the seats once they are fitted in.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Dear God I've just seen a video from within GTs pre Cheltenham game something I cant unsee and I've never seen such an embarassing sight of mainly grandfathers sat at school dinner type trestle tables in an utterly sterile area with while walls cheering the Mullet brothers and Romain Larrieu...... God alone knows what he thought. Its fecking awful McGuire put some Argyle memorabilia up or something FFS to decorate the place
Seriously Simon Hallett that couldnt have been what you anticipated at outset surely!  Looks like shit
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:18 pm

How come people were looking at the game from a building site with no safety wear
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:20 pm

Tgwu wrote:
How come people were looking at the game from a building site with no safety wear
Punishment?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:21 pm

Tgwu wrote:

Some people just like to live life on the edge...
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 6:52 am

That protective perspex left off at one end of the Grandstand looks seriously weird. We know the reasons why but surely we could have installed at both ends hardened clear glass with all the modern run off water properties that are available.
I suppose that rain would then drop on supporters below but they're going to get wet anyway

It just looks utterly bizarre viewed from the Barn Park end of GOS photos
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 7:00 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
That protective perspex left off at one end of the Grandstand looks seriously weird. We know the reasons why but surely we could have installed at both ends hardened clear glass with all the modern run off water properties that are available.
I suppose that rain would then drop on supporters below but they're going to get wet anyway

It just looks utterly bizarre viewed from the Barn Park end of GOS photos

I thought the "protective perspex" had been left off at the BPE as the wind didn't blow 'in' at that end and therefore wasn't needed.  ..and not having the perspex led to having better clearer and better viewing at that end?

But obviously Harve knows better?  As asking these sort of questions is regarded by him as "trolling" maybe somebody else could inquire as to his "reasons why"?

I admit... I have no idea where the truth lies?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Glass panelling would add serious weight.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 2:35 pm

That farm brainwashed cretin Axworthy from Newells vetted GAGWG replied to something on the baggo about the panel being something to do with the prevailing wind and not being g at the BPE do to it blocking the view from the rear.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 3:02 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
That farm brainwashed cretin Axworthy from Newells vetted GAGWG replied to something on the baggo about the panel being something to do with the prevailing wind and not being g at the BPE do to it blocking the view from the rear.

It just looks bizarre Bob. I think from the Devonport end it doesnt look so bad and not quite so obvious but from Barn Park it looks simply as if a section has fallen off. Ignore the reasons it just looks all wrong
First thing away supporters will see and scratch their heads
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 11:49 am

They have move webcam 2 for a better view, but I would like some one to clean the lens
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:25 pm

Nikkkk moaning on freechat last night the club had removed his defunct company boards and replaced them.

If you're not paying for the spot feck off sunshine, club can now make money from the advertising rather than have the logo of a non-existent company taking up the space.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 5:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Nikkkk moaning on freechat last night the club had removed his defunct company boards and replaced them.

If you're not paying for the spot feck off sunshine, club can now make money from the advertising rather than have the logo of a non-existent company taking up the space.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You mean these . Hahahahahahahhahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 7:15 pm

Does that sign in the vomitory say 'plump ass'?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 7:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

It just looks bizarre Bob. I think from the Devonport end it doesnt look so bad and not quite so obvious but from Barn Park it looks simply as if a section has fallen off. Ignore the reasons it just looks all wrong
First thing away supporters will see and scratch their heads
more bollox spewed out from fattys pig Gagwag group no wind at the BPE anybody that sits in the grandstand will tell you in the winter months about 4 o’clock /second half of games the temperature drops and you get that Icy wind that blows right through the grandstand from the BPE it’s enough to freeze the nuts off a brass monkey FFS so you know fatty and gagwag group are talking bollox froze me nuts off enough times ..No wind from BPE lol!
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 8:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Mwaaahahahaha

laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 9:05 am

Wudja fink?

My initial thoughts concern the seats directly behind the dug out, to the left and to the right. Restricted view shorly!

Who ever is sat there will be up and down like yo-yo's trying to see the action. Will they get a warning? thrown out? Laughing

I think, and of course, it's only my opinion, the dug out should have bee sunk down by about 2 or 3 feet.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:50 am

^^^
Far too sensible a solution. This is Argo and Bungo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next