lawnmowerman
Mook
VillageGreen
Tgwu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS Empty
PostSubject: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 7:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Tgwu on Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 7:29 pm

Well taken goals there.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 8:32 pm

Aye 3rd one was a right wallop
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 8:45 pm

was that really a red card for sarc. Ive seen worse and there has not even been a yellow card let alone a red.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 11:23 pm

Bleddy ansum!
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptySun Aug 25, 2019 12:54 am

Ivor
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Matchday moments-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 12:50 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
was that really a red card for sarc. Ive seen worse and there has not even been a yellow card let alone a red.

Studs up red as I saw it. Some great movement in and around the box vast improvement on the last few years.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 2:03 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Studs up red as I saw it. Some great movement in and around the box vast improvement on the last few years.

I also thought the weight of both Mayor passes for the first two goals was fantastic. I also thought Sarcevic went in studs up, so doubt we would win an appeal.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 5:45 pm

Hopefully there appeal the red
Not like when jimmy was in charge to scared to appeal just in case they upped the club fine even when we were in the right
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:52 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Hopefully there appeal the red
Not like when jimmy was in charge to scared to appeal just in case they upped the club fine even when we were in the right

Doesn't look like the club have. They announced on twitter that Sarcevic is banned for the league games against Northampton and Oldham and misses tonight. He is eligible for the Checkatrade trophy game (next week?) or whatever the competition is called now.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:14 pm

[quote="Chemical Ali"]
Earwegoagain wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

I also thought the weight of both Mayor passes for the first two goals was fantastic. I also thought Sarcevic went in studs up, so doubt we would win an appeal.[/quote

Ok maybe his studs were up a bit but I still reckon the red card was 50/50
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS   Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky & YOUTUBE GOALS GOALS GOALS
Page 1 of 1