akagreengull
Bob Crow
Chemical Ali
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Dunford has dun one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunford has dun one   Dunford has dun one - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:58 am

RegGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Si, has wasted no time getting rid of Brents deadwood, the club looks in the best shape for years just Bungo left to go.

He'll be gone once the grandstand is finished I reckon.

I’m not so sure. He’ll cling on for a while I reckon. He’s already shown that he’ll take any (and I mean ANY) role tossed his way, regardless of how hopelessly unqualified he is to perform it adequately.

Don’t be surprised if he’s spotted manning a fooking turnstile in the near future.
or cloakroom attendant for the pioneers club

Or maybe Kamaro's apprentice can pop over and man the fort. That was hilarious when you sent that through. Yet Lloyd still allows the scammers access to the droolers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunford has dun one   Dunford has dun one - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 8:27 am

A mention of Webby earlier - what’s his affiliation now?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Dunford has dun one   Dunford has dun one - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 8:42 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Si, has wasted no time getting rid of Brents deadwood, the club looks in the best shape for years just Bungo left to go.

I’m not so sure. He’ll cling on for a while I reckon. He’s already shown that he’ll take any (and I mean ANY) role tossed his way, regardless of how hopelessly unqualified he is to perform it adequately.

Don’t be surprised if he’s spotted manning a fooking turnstile in the near future.
or cloakroom attendant for the pioneers club

Or maybe Kamaro's apprentice can pop over and man the fort. That was hilarious when you sent that through. Yet Lloyd still allows the scammers access to the droolers.

I guess his apprentice couldn't set his own Facebook account up lol!

Did you see Kamaro has a t-shirt with his own face printed on it Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunford has dun one   Dunford has dun one - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 8:46 am

Yea Man wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

I don't know I think he'll brown nose his way to yet another role he is spectacularly under qualified for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunford has dun one   Dunford has dun one - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 9:19 am

He was one of the first to be binned off as the Brent era drew to a close. To be fair he'd been gradually extracting himself from Nools orbit for while up by then, only appearing for one off opportunities for self promotion like Wembley or the occasional BBC co commentary

Since becoming Head of Communications at the CWU, he doesn't really need the silly title and I suppose continued association with Newell doesn't bring any obvious benefits. I reckon Webbs engagement with Argyle will be limited from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunford has dun one   Dunford has dun one - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dunford has dun one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2