Rickler
Punchdrunk
RegGreen
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 10:08 am

so what was said at this fans forum held last night?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:37 pm

I quess the same as all the others have before lip service & loads of blah! Blah! Blah
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:43 pm

Apparently our opinion dosnt count unless we were there or we asked the AFT to proxy our questions.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 5:58 pm

RegGreen wrote:
I quess the same as all the others have before lip service & loads of blah! Blah! Blah

Just shows how ignorant you are..

Punchdrunk wrote:
Apparently our opinion dosnt count unless we were there or we asked the AFT to proxy our questions.

Close but no cigar.. Your question doesn't get answered unless you ask it.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:14 pm

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Just shows how ignorant you are..

Punchdrunk wrote:

Close but no cigar..  Your question doesn't get answered unless you ask it.
yeah and your a prick with had
This conversation before about these forums and what bollox they really are you know it..your boy still not opened my emails
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:20 pm

If Hallett hasn't replied to your emails, then get off your lazy arse, get down to a fans forum and ask it publically.  What's he going to do, ignore you?

Coz, what else are you going to do...  Bore us to death for the next umpteen years with the same old shit?

Anyway...  What is this ever so important question that never seems to get answered - care to enlighten us?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 6:32 pm

What like your same old shit you mean ?
Back to top Go down

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 9:04 pm

all i gathered was we are having a 3rd kit thats likely to be black with green trim..

i may email simon soon as i want to know if the stewards are going to stop the few in my block who constantly seat swap and blocking up the gangways trying to find seats they like other the ones they have.

green taveners would you believe lol
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 12:17 am

Angry wrote:

RegGreen wrote:

Thanks for the insight, but I'll go with this version of events.

Graham Clark on Pasoti wrote:

Perhaps the best attended Fans Forum since they’ve begun in this format.

The Board fulfilled their promise of releasing information on income and expenditure over the last three seasons. The most recent Board appointee, Paul Byrne the FD of Ginsters, set out in great detail and with clarity what money has come in and where it has been spent. In short, it amounted to a level of openness and transparency previously unseen at the Club. The Club will reproduce all the detail on the website in due course for fans to absorb and pour over the detail.

Some highlights
The greatest expenditure within the £6m or so turnover is wages (both the playing budget and staff wages) which represent close to 70% of turnover.

The cost of the Grandstand and the acquisition of HHP (the non-ice rink part) amounts to £8.7m. Only £3.1m of the £4.1m loan from Simon Hallett has been drawn down.

The sell on receipt for Sam Gallagher cannot be disclosed under EFL rules but is not as much as reported

The Club are not involved in the Mayflower 400 as much as expected but this is being addressed. The plans for a Woman’s international with the USA have not progressed

The Chairman's expectation for this season is play off at least ( in line with the End of Season survey which said 75% of Argyle fans have the same expectation). The playing budget matches this expectation.

The evening was recorded and will be on YouTube in due course.

A good night to be an Argyle fan which the Club clearly demonstrating that it is going in the right direction. The level of openness and transparency was unparalleled and welcome.  
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 8:40 am

I asked a question via email address that had mentioned coming from me before so no reason to think it would be ignored.
Purely asking what the idea was as regards that quadrent between the Grandstand and Devonport and enquiring whether the huge flag idea to cover it might be employed

No idea if questions/answers came up on the night over that point
Back to top Go down

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 8:49 am

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

RegGreen wrote:

The Board fulfilled their promise of releasing information on income and expenditure over the last three seasons. The most recent Board appointee, Paul Byrne the FD of Ginsters, set out in great detail and with clarity what money has come in and where it has been spent. In short, it amounted to a level of openness and transparency previously unseen at the Club. The Club will reproduce all the detail on the website in due course for fans to absorb and pour over the detail.

Some highlights
The greatest expenditure within the £6m or so turnover is wages (both the playing budget and staff wages) which represent close to 70% of turnover.

The cost of the Grandstand and the acquisition of HHP (the non-ice rink part) amounts to £8.7m. Only £3.1m of the £4.1m loan from Simon Hallett has been drawn down.

The sell on receipt for Sam Gallagher cannot be disclosed under EFL rules but is not as much as reported

The Club are not involved in the Mayflower 400 as much as expected but this is being addressed. The plans for a Woman’s international with the USA have not progressed

The Chairman's expectation for this season is play off at least ( in line with the End of Season survey which said 75% of Argyle fans have the same expectation). The playing budget matches this expectation.

A good night to be an Argyle fan which the Club clearly demonstrating that it is going in the right direction. The level of openness and transparency was unparalleled and welcome.  
good im glad we wont have those arrogant cocks coming here especially that megan rapinhoe sic.
Back to top Go down

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 8:49 am

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

RegGreen wrote:

Some highlights

good im glad we wont have those arrogant cocks coming here especially that megan rapinhoe sic.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 9:53 am

Couldn’t give a flying one about the women’s international but I did walk up past bobbys corner yesterday to pick up my Crewe ticket.
Still an absolute dump and it won’t be long till it’s back to its former glory.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:55 pm

Transparency..it’s still unclear how much off HHP has actually gone back to the club and how much brent still owns of it can’t seem to get a answer on that one
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 7:36 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Transparency..it’s still unclear how much off HHP has actually gone back to the club and how much brent still owns of it can’t seem to get a answer on that one

From John Lloyd on freechat blogging from the fans forum :

"Question: £8.7m now quoted as figure for Grandstand development, does this include the cost to buy back part of HHP? Yes, it does. The club has acquired HHP."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you had been there you could have asked a follow up question...

"Blah Blah Blah", eh?
Back to top Go down

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 9:16 am

Rickler wrote:
Angry wrote:

RegGreen wrote:

Some highlights

So once again the claim that Brent was running a self sufficient club was a load of rubbish, its also staggering that wages to turnover was so high when its been regularly reported that our playing budget has been comparatively very low in recent years.

Quote :
it amounted to a level of openness and transparency previously unseen at the Club

The reaction to this comment will be interesting, I wonder if all those whose aggressive defence of Brent s refusal to be open and transparent was "none of anyones business/its his club & its commercially sensitive " will be up in arm. I doubt it somwhow, hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 9:39 am

Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

"Question: £8.7m now quoted as figure for Grandstand development, does this include the cost to buy back part of HHP? Yes, it does. The club has acquired HHP."

"Blah Blah Blah", eh?
but still don’t say how much has Actually gone back to the club or to hallett this part is still very unclear and what’s his intention for the land ?
Plus Brent still owns his piece of that land which I find worrying and still there’s a few unanswered questions that still need answering on this subject Transparency my arse that’s why there keeping the in & outs of this deal very quiet other than saying some of the land has been perchased back
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:03 am

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

"Blah Blah Blah", eh?
but still don’t say how much has Actually gone back to the club or to hallett this part is still very unclear and what’s his intention for the land ?
Plus Brent still owns his piece of that land which I find worrying and still there’s a few unanswered questions that still need answering on this subject Transparency my arse that’s why there keeping the in & outs of this deal very quiet other than saying some of the land has been perchased back

I would imagine its about half the car park? It's enough to build the rink on which would cover half the old car park at a guess.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 10:38 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

"Blah Blah Blah", eh?

I would imagine its about half the car park? It's enough to build the rink on which would cover half the old car park at a guess.

I'll happy wager Wozzers inbound £10k to a ton that Brent will never ever build an ice rink on HHP.....Wozzers 10 large is safer than Fort Knox of ever getting paid out

lol!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:37 am

Won’t build sweet FA on it harve but does worry me that he might sell it and the pavilions to another shyster though? ...if the club or hallett was gunna
Gunna buy it they would have already done so with what’s already purchased surely ...still something shady about all this
Back to top Go down

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:37 am

It would be funny if PCC, tiring of his demands for money and undelivered promises hit him with a PCO on the Pavilions
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:42 am

RegGreen wrote:
Won’t build sweet FA on it harve but does worry me that he might sell it and the pavilions to another shyster though? ...if the club or hallett was gunna
Gunna buy it they would have already done so with what’s already purchased surely ...still something shady about all this

Yes Reg even the BBC and ITV picked up on Brents activities of selling the Pavilions car park for £2 million from memory and wanted to question him on camera. Needless to say the shyster refused
Claire Manning on ITV was very scathing to say the least
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:54 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

Yes Reg even the BBC and ITV picked up on Brents activities of selling the Pavilions car park for £2 million from memory and wanted to question him on camera. Needless to say the shyster refused
Claire Manning on ITV was very scathing to say the least
the only thing is when the story broke they let the shyster off the hook cos ITV West Country didn’t follow the story up they could have slaughtered him but chose not to that’s what’s more mad about it...they could have took Him to the F#%King cleaners
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:39 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
RegGreen wrote:

"Blah Blah Blah", eh?

at least half at a quess but it could be more we just don’t know
Back to top Go down

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 8:23 am

I would think it was just the footprint of the Ice shed?

What has happened to all the other crap he wanted to add on, offices and gym? Who owned that land?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the Q and A Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Q and A   the Q and A Empty

Back to top Go down

the Q and A
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: