HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ridders on 5 live

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Ridders on 5 live Empty
PostSubject: Ridders on 5 live   Ridders on 5 live EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:29 am

Now
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

Ridders on 5 live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridders on 5 live   Ridders on 5 live EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Oh, thank f**k I missed it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Ridders on 5 live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridders on 5 live   Ridders on 5 live EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:04 pm

X Isle wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down

Ridders on 5 live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridders on 5 live   Ridders on 5 live EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 pm

I can just imagine his smug grin and the sound of him blowing his own trumpet. With tales of 22 hour work days and contacting every club in the land for potential star signings for Argyle, whilst overseeing a 3 match unbeaten run at Preston, without telling the full story that 2 games were postponed.

I can only guess at how many times he has mentioned saving us or Preston, or how close to going bust each club was before he stepped in from a walking holiday zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Ridders on 5 live Empty
PostSubject: The Friday Poetry Thread   Ridders on 5 live EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 pm

X Isle wrote:
It always confused me how you and others harped on so much about the integrity and honesty of Brent's bid during the administration process, when it was so clearly dependent on an untrustworthy manipulator like Ridsdale pulling up trees.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
X Isle

X Isle

Ridders on 5 live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridders on 5 live   Ridders on 5 live EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
X Isle wrote:
It always confused me how you and others harped on so much about the integrity and honesty of Brent's bid during the administration process, when it was so clearly dependent on an untrustworthy manipulator like Ridsdale pulling up trees.

No it wasn't. It only involved Ridders because he was in situ, chosen by the last lot, when Brent was introduced to him/Guilfoyle. Your confusion is misplaced.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Ridders on 5 live Empty
PostSubject: Omfg   Ridders on 5 live EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Perhaps it is and perhaps you are right. The previous connection between the pair at Citibank and the lack of transparency regarding several aspects of the bid (Baba's questions elsewhere highlight these better than I could) would appear to contradict your hunch, though.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Ridders on 5 live Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridders on 5 live   Ridders on 5 live Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridders on 5 live
Page 1 of 1