Yea Man
Czarcasm
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” Empty
PostSubject: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 12:29 pm

Thought this level of hypocrisy, backtracking and general embarrassingly squirmy arse kissing deserved its own thread.

As per title. What Newell said during the saga prior to Lowe being announced as manager.

Then as soon as Lowe signs....

https://twitter.com/rlowe15/status/1141996996431138816?s=21

There really is no PAFC arse Newell won’t kiss, even after they fail ‘his’ interview. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 12:40 pm

he has no shame lol its pathetic it really is. I trust ryan will be informed about nool so he doesnt get suckered in by his games.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 12:54 pm

The man is an absolute clown and a pure embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 1:44 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Thought this level of hypocrisy, backtracking and general embarrassingly squirmy arse kissing deserved its own thread.

As per title. What Newell said during the saga prior to Lowe being announced as manager.

Then as soon as Lowe signs....

There really is no PAFC arse Newell won’t kiss, even after they fail ‘his’ interview. cheers

Wait until Ladapo ends up staying with us and Nool immediately sponsors him after saying he'd drive him anywhere to get rid of him. The bloke is a moron.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 6:05 pm

Still clinging on to any scrap of publicity I see, as if anyone is actually takes pleasure in his posts apart from his ever declining band of PASOTI goons and a few dribblers from his golf mates in the senior greens.

I see on Twitter he's now gone full frontal on Harve. Blokes lost the plot.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 6:14 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Still clinging on to any scrap of publicity I see, as if anyone is actually takes pleasure in his posts apart from his ever declining band of PASOTI goons and a few dribblers from his golf mates in the senior greens.

I see on Twitter he's now gone full frontal on Harve. Blokes lost the plot.

Has he ?? I cant see any of his bollacks on twitter. Screenshot it up ?? If hes started up again the strapline goes back on as per yours but doubled in size as he was promised.
Bemused with the twat. I dont use twitter at all except for purely professional stuff and that dimwit wouldnt have a scooby what it was referring to anyway
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 6:50 pm

I've added a little something to the tweet..

Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Rickler wrote:

Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” Giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d0d2532315371395108f153&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Rickler wrote:

Love
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:23 am

Rickler wrote:

Hook...Line....Sinker!
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:24 am

Cannot believe he even posted that.....
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 3:33 am

SteelCannon wrote:

Well, he is an idiot.

But wait.. It gets better!

Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” Ijn_lo10

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=107773&start=1170
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 4:21 am

And of course Ian De-lar (aka PL2 3DQ) not wanting to miss out on things, jumps right into the ring to complete the Pasoti Admin tag team:

Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” Inkedp10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” Inkedp11

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” Inkedp13

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staggering!

...and just a few days after posting this stuff they are bending over themselves to sponsor Ryan Lowe. Have they no shame at all?

Anyway..  To save incrimination, you know it will all get deleted.  Here are the links to check how long the posts remain up before they disappear:

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=107773&start=1157
https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=107773&start=1209

Interesting to note that Posty seems to have lost his "Site Manager"  banner.  
LOL.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 5:27 am

Postcode always has been a bit confused with his allegiances.

Always remember the time he declared it was ATD from now on after a falling out on Pasoti.

That lasted Laughing
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 7:36 am

This thread just has to go on 'the story so far' once it has ran its length.

A classic own goal by PASOTI and nool.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 9:06 am

No one that knows Postcode and Nool will be surprised by this. Social climbing morons.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 10:43 am

Rickler wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:

Well, he is an idiot.

But wait..   It gets better!

Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” Ijn_lo10

lol! lol! lol! lol! What a pair of bumlicking creeps the plastic janner and his site dog are!!! yet more comedy gold from the great leader and fido, cheers cheers cheers cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 10:54 am

Got a bit more of a wider audience then just here as well.

https://twitter.com/ArgyleShockers/status/1142135613770125313

Thanks to Rickler for the original screen shot,
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 11:17 am

Making parody accounts of dead people Nooly? Must be on holiday then.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BigburyBill/status/1140315442210385920
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Well it's all still there. I was going to post up if anyone would like to retract any of their ridiculous statements but the thread is locked.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 12:28 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

he's back today according to twatter but yeah he's been on holiday
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

Blokes an absolute moron. As per twitter post get back in yer box Newell you odious delinquent.....You're a complete disgrace to Plymouth Argyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 7:04 pm

What a Bleddy tosspot he is.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 7:17 pm

SteelCannon wrote:
Well it's all still there. I was going to post up if anyone would like to retract any of their ridiculous statements but the thread is locked.

Start a new thread...    "Things you've said but wish you hadn't"   It won't last long.  Nool and de liar will quosh it.  But give it a go..  X aisles comments are too good not to be commented on...

X Aisle on Pasoti wrote:

Others said it first, i'm claiming no credit, but join the dots and shameless self promotion explains his actions. He virtually put the cherry on the icing on the cake with "I'm a league 1 manager bla bla".

I have idea who Alan Nixon is (or whatever his name is) but where is he getting his information from?... 'sources close to' in politics means straight from the bleedin' horses mouth but don't let on pal. Everything that came from him was fed his way.

As for Saturday Service and Skynet, that's easily explained. They clearly have contacts but they can't possibly be as high up as we have given credit for. On managerial appointments that's 0 for 2 from Skynet after 'Nathan Jones done deal' four years ago. (Keep it coming guys [or gals] BTW, we wouldn't want you to be wary of passing tasty snippets. The problem is with us, we need to recalibrate the weight we give to the information you pass on. It is sincere and well intentioned).

You're right, it 'could' also have been the case that the job was offered and Lowe agreed, that would explain the comments from all. But that would make him a timewaster AND a gert big pants on fire pinocchio.

Either way, jog on Ryan, you and Argyle are soooo over.

One thing everyone needs to be mindful of though, especially those worried that all the eggs were in the Ryan Lowe basket, is that the wider process has been going on quietly and diligently behind the headlines, tw**ts and rumours.

The reason it SEEMS like it's been the Ryan Lowe show is because all the other candidates have a bit of class, have a bit of discretion and have a bit of respect for Argyle and themselves. We don't know that Ryan Lowe was the number 1 candidate, all we can be sure of is he was the one that leaked and possibly exaggerated everything.

The others haven't been discussing themselves on TV and feeding tw*tter journos with their pitch to advertise themselves to other clubs. Nope, they've been quietly and respectfully engaging with the process without the need for this shameless self promotion.

We have dodged a bullet with this man, it is good this happened. We want the next Argyle manager to have a bit of class and respect about him and that's just what he's showing (whoever it is) by letting the club do its business professionally and confidentially.

We'll be OK by this process, this isn't a set back it is a lucky break.

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=107773&start=1157
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 10:27 pm

X Isle is a feckin wanker of the highest order as well and always has been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”   Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview” Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell- “Ryan Lowe has failed my interview”
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next