Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Close Season Survey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Close Season Survey Empty
PostSubject: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 12:07 pm

It's time to make your voice heard - time for the annual Close Season Survey.

After working with senior club officials to add a number of new questions, it's a little bit longer than usual, probably requiring 10-15 minutes to complete.

Or longer if you've got something you really want to say!

The more of you that take part, the more helpful it will be for the club.
Thanks in advance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 12:27 pm

Our voices keep getting ignored John thats the problem. How many times over the years have fans mentioned the poor quality of hot food and the prices of products in the kiosks for example and the club proceeds to invest in IT systems rather than better prices and products?

lets not even go there on there reasons for charging the most for season tickets!!! or how bad the stewards are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 1:27 pm

The only thing I can say in response (after more than ten years of doing this and seeing mostly the same results every year), is that there are a lot of new and different people in charge at various levels this year.

The level of engagement and participation from the club has increased notably, which suggests that there may be a different mindset now.

Best to participate and hope that your points will be registered, rather than to ignore and know that they won't.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 1:31 pm

John_Lloyd wrote:
The only thing I can say in response (after more than ten years of doing this and seeing mostly the same results every year), is that there are a lot of new and different people in charge at various levels this year.

The level of engagement and participation from the club has increased notably, which suggests that there may be a different mindset now.

Best to participate and hope that your points will be registered, rather than to ignore and know that they won't.

I do them each time they get released and im still to see the club no matter who is running the show respond to results where the fans have stated need to be worked on.
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 1:19 am

All done John.

I would recommend everyone to do this. Even if you don’t think things get actioned, it’s important they know what people think.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 5:20 am

Done. ..and well done, John!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 6:47 am

Always do this survey, I think the new regime is more likely to note any general trend
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 9:09 am

Oh the optimism of youth! lol! I will do this for the last time ever and I will echo what Angers says.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 10:40 am

Done this hopefully, the feedback is taken into account especially that given on pod on the turnstiles. With the option to pay cash or card
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 10:15 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Close Season Survey   The Close Season Survey Empty

Back to top Go down

The Close Season Survey
Page 1 of 1