green_genie
Punchdrunk
Sir Francis Drake
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Ice Rink Relocation Empty
PostSubject: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyWed May 15, 2019 9:49 pm

Just a reminder of the Ice Rink relocation plan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyWed May 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Once the relocation is approved it is on record that Hallett will be buying back the land unused by the Ice Rink (marked as temporary parking in the plan above).

This document:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

...will be very interesting when it becomes available again.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyWed May 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Interesting that Hallett would be keen on buying back that little patch of land when effectively nothing can be done with it when the new supporters bar stands between it and the corner.

When I say done with it I mean adding to the capacity.

And those plans with the corners, I was speaking with somebody very well connected in construction circles who confirmed what we all knew since the beginning, It's never going to happen full stop.

We have been fed a complete lie by Bent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyWed May 15, 2019 10:38 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Interesting that Hallett would be keen on buying back that little patch of land when effectively nothing can be done with it when the new supporters bar stands between it and the corner.

When I say done with it I mean adding to the capacity.

And those plans with the corners, I was speaking with somebody very well connected in construction circles who confirmed what we all knew since the beginning, It's never going to happen full stop.

We have been fed a complete lie by Bent.

the corner linking the barn park to the de generation stand can never be built apon now thanks to bent as, only saving grace is the de generation stand to devonport one.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 3:08 am

Haven't bothered looking at the planning for ice rink move. Have they done anything to the frontage now that it isn't down an alley behind the gym?

The BP corner can only be done using horseshoe style cantilever roof by demolishing the changing rooms. The drawings show three of the cantilever piles go straight through it.

The demport corner is feasible but completely uneconomicable. Only way that would ever happen is as part of a rebuild expansion of the demport end.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 6:13 am

1/100 on that in 5 years time Bent still wont have a laid a brick to his ice hut. PCC must be sick of his spurious applications knowing full well they go absolutely nowhere
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 6:55 am

lol that reminds me about my £10,000 wager with Wozzer whereby when Brent was shouting from the rooftops about building a New £10 million Grandstand by 2020 back god knows when I said it would never happen and the bet was laid.
I referenced it here on ATD . I think it was 2015. How the hell did I forget that. Woz send me a PM on facebook staged payments are fine ole boy

ld
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:43 am

There has been a very glib piece of PR from Hallett regarding this. He has received massive accolades for "buying the car park back" yet we still have half a feck off ice rink planned for it?
On a more positive note he doesn't seem to share the sheer paranoia, fear and loathing towards the Trust that Brent did which has got to be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:51 am

Wasn't the horseshoe designed so that it could be extended/built on at a future time?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:54 am

No it ws a lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 11:03 am

Yea Man wrote:
Wasn't the horseshoe designed so that it could be extended/built on at a future time?
I think you can flip a coin on that one - many over years have speculated but never seen a concrete Yes or no from the top table, a better kept secret than the truth of 9/11!! At 62 I now realise that day of attending the Santos & Everton games will never even be halved!!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 11:29 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Once the relocation is approved it is on record that Hallett will be buying back the land unused by the Ice Rink (marked as temporary parking in the plan above).

This document:

indeed have to keep a eye on that one! As you said sir franny this could very interesting
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 1:10 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
I think you can flip a coin on that one - many over years have speculated but never seen a concrete Yes or no from the top table, a better kept secret than the truth of 9/11!! At 62 I now realise that day of attending the Santos & Everton games will never even be halved!!

I'm pretty sure hat ages ago someone asked someone at Barr who built the horseshoe and it turned out that we could have have put in extra groundwork to extend it in the future but Stapes chose not to even though Stapes mentioned more than once that it was able to be extended hence the confusion. In short he wanted to appear like it could but wouldn't pay for it at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Yea Man wrote:

they were meant to but staplewallet and co lied. Devonport End and Barn Park have the space behind them to become two tier stands if a owner want ti increase the capacity by building a new stand lyndurst would be tricky though.
Back to top Go down
Chancellor

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 4:38 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

This document:

What was the document as it now has mysteriously disappeared!?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 4:55 pm

Chancellor wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

This document:

Proberly jimmy he has a knack of making things disappear! Specially money his very good at making that disappear
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 6:02 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Chancellor wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

This document:

Proberly jimmy he has a knack of making things disappear! Specially money his very good at making that disappear

Geddon Reg..... laugh
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyThu May 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Chancellor wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:

This document:

PM me an email address and I'll send it to you.
Back to top Go down
humiliatedEmma

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation EmptyMon May 20, 2019 4:49 pm

What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Rink Relocation   Ice Rink Relocation Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Rink Relocation
Page 1 of 1