Jethro
Greenlander
Earwegoagain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Hallett speaks to the fans. Empty
PostSubject: Hallett speaks to the fans.   Hallett speaks to the fans. EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:03 am

Firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you to all the fans that travelled to match yesterday. I can assure you that I am as sad and angry as you all are with the performance yesterday, it really isn't good enough. I can assure you that the whole team from top to bottom will be working hard to ensure our league 1 survival this year which starts by beating Scunthorpe at home next week. We may be down but we are not out.
As to the future myself and James both think that at this moment in time the club needs stability more than ever. We have never been fans of the managerial merry go round and we are prepared to back Derek Adams to take the team forward next season. If we get relegated then I feel there is even more of a need to have the experience and stability that Derek brings to the team. As fans what we must all do is act as the twelfth man, save your criticism until the season is over and until then let's all unite behind Derek and the team on the final day of the season. Thanks everybody for all your support.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: Hallett speaks to the fans.   Hallett speaks to the fans. EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:18 am

Well he lost my support at the fourth line when he mentions 'myself and James'. Two cheeks of the same arse and I have no belief that anything will happen to make next Saturday any better.

Load of bollocks to try and silence dissent is what that is.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Hallett speaks to the fans.   Hallett speaks to the fans. EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:25 am

Greenlander wrote:
Well he lost my support at the fourth line when he mentions 'myself and James'. Two cheeks of the same arse and I have no belief that anything will happen to make next Saturday any better.

Load of bollocks to try and silence dissent is what that is.

I think it just a piss take hence why its been posted in zoo corner,

I hope it is other wise

affraid :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Hallett speaks to the fans.   Hallett speaks to the fans. EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:27 am

Utterly shocking. There can be zero doubt now that Hallett has absolutely no interest in the football and its all about the bunce he can earn
Has he no realisation what this will do to season ticket sales
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Hallett speaks to the fans.   Hallett speaks to the fans. EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:28 am

Looks like I won't be gracing Portakabin Park for some time.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Hallett speaks to the fans.   Hallett speaks to the fans. EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 11:32 am

lol! Course it's a piss take, it will come though.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Hallett speaks to the fans.   Hallett speaks to the fans. EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 1:34 pm

Get out of my club hallett and take 30% and your dog shit manager with you
Back to top Go down
humiliatedEmma

PostSubject: Re: Hallett speaks to the fans.   Hallett speaks to the fans. EmptyMon May 20, 2019 4:53 pm

Good am happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallett speaks to the fans.   Hallett speaks to the fans. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallett speaks to the fans.
Page 1 of 1