Earwegoagain
Bob Crow
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 6:27 pm

So Hallett and Mr 30% got off the hook yet again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 6:46 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

You know how to remedy that don't you, Bob?

Why don't you go to a fans forum and show how a fan like yourself would do the questioning?

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

Why don't you go to a fans forum and show how a fan like yourself would do the questioning?

When you say fans forum, I take it you mean those events that are heavily policed by Pasoti and that questions have to be pre approved before you can ask them so they can give you a 2+2=5 answer?
I did go to one such meeting and asked where the ledgers were for the 16/17 season, and do you think got shown them? Did we hell.

Like I alluded in this original post, I myself would have taken up the invite to this had I not had an election and plumber in carrying out emergency work that was left by my homes previous owner.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 7:25 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
It was just on. The reporter asked 4 Argyle fans (including Andy) whether Argyle would be in league 1 or 2 next season, 3 said League 2; then asked whether Derek Adams should stay or go - the same 3 said he should go. All interviewed said our recent performances weren't good enough and there was no fight. Finished with a short interview with Adams saying we had the quality to win (tomorrow) and it was up to the players.

I missed it thanks for the sum up
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 7:55 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

When you say fans forum, I take it you mean those events that are heavily policed by Pasoti and that questions have to be pre approved before you can ask them so they can give you a 2+2=5 answer?
I did go to one such meeting and asked where the ledgers were for the 16/17 season, and do you think got shown them? Did we hell.

It's utter bullshit the questions have to be approved.  You turn up, raise yer hand, and ask a question. It's that simple. As for Pasoti policing it... That's utter bullshit too.

No matter what...  You've always got an excuse haven't you?  

I think you have a fear of being laughed at.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 8:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

It's utter bullshit the questions have to be approved.  You turn up, raise yer hand, and ask a question. It's that simple.  As for Pasoti policing it... That's utter bullshit too.

I did ask about seeing the ledgers for the 16/17 season only to be told NO.
Perhaps as your SH's vice jam boy then maybe you can ask him on our behalf if we'll be seeing any for this season too? Fat chance of that happening.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 8:25 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

It's utter bullshit the questions have to be approved.  You turn up, raise yer hand, and ask a question. It's that simple.  As for Pasoti policing it... That's utter bullshit too.

Perhaps as your SH's vice jam boy then maybe you can ask him on our behalf if we'll be seeing any for this season too? Fat chance of that happening.

You wanted to see the private ledgers or the public accounts?  

As for the question as to what you will be seeing for this season?  If you paid attention to what is coming out of Home Park you would know the answer to that, and what the future plans are regarding that matter? If you don't know, I'm not doing the leg work for you..  It's obvious you are too lazy to inquire for yourself - all you have to do is email Hallett or Dunford.

As for being a "vice Jam boy"?  Jam boys usually receive some jam.  Ya know...  AAA passes, seats in the directors box, spots on the working group, parking spaces...

What have I got?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 9:51 pm

Free lunch with Si in LA? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 10:24 pm

Yer Tiz...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 10:25 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

Actually, no. We split.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 5:03 am

So much more pleasant here on ATD now that Ricklers blocked. Unfortunately I can still see quoted stuff by others but can happily live with that.
Careful Bob he's currently look for a new target to troll as he was descrribed elsewhere only yesterday

"Him and Newell are basically two cheeks of the same arse. Obsessive, ignorant, intolerant, manipulative, and they both work on the principle that if you repeat a lie often enough, it’ll become the truth"
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 5:31 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
So much more pleasant here on ATD now that Ricklers blocked. Unfortunately I can still see quoted stuff by others but can happily live with that.
Careful Bob he's currently look for a new target to troll as he was descrribed elsewhere only yesterday

"Him and Newell are basically two cheeks of the same arse. Obsessive, ignorant, intolerant, manipulative, and they both work on the principle that if you repeat a lie often enough, it’ll become the truth"

LOl.... none of the above is trolling at all, is it?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 8:44 am

Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

As for the question as to what you will be seeing for this season?  If you paid attention to what is coming out of Home Park you would know the answer to that, and what the future plans are regarding that matter? If you don't know, I'm not doing the leg work for you..  It's obvious you are too lazy to inquire for yourself - all you have to do is email Hallett or Dunford.

As for being a "vice Jam boy"?  Jam boys usually receive some jam.  Ya know...  AAA passes, seats in the directors box, spots on the working group, parking spaces...

What have I got?
Your always fond of telling other people to attend Hallet rallies Rickler, why dont you get off your arse fly over and attend?
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 11:13 am

Rickler wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Actually, no.  We split.

Two ENGLISHMEN go DUTCH in LA. Almost sounds like a Mark Twain novel laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 11:23 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

What have I got?
Your always fond of telling other people to attend Hallet rallies Rickler, why dont you get off your arse fly over and attend?

He can't fly over he'll get arrested on arrival..... apparently Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 3:54 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

What have I got?

No need to..  There's this thing called email.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

What have I got?

REALLY Jimmymk2 don’t seem to answer em from us ..he must like you!! Must be all them tweets of his you keep liking bhey!
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:50 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

What have I got?

REALLY Jimmymk2 don’t seem to answer em from us ..he must like you!! Must be all them tweets of his you keep liking bhey!

He's like a teenager with selective hearing Reg. Just like many of us have already done and fired off emails to SH, I also sent one to SH about his pigships life membership and copied it to Bungo too and as you can guess I heard sweet feck all back off Hallett. Atleast Bungo replied all be it with usual generic crap of 'he's a guest of a director and directors can invite who they like blah blah'
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

What have I got?

He's like a teenager with selective hearing Reg. Just like many of us have already done and fired off emails to SH, I also sent one to SH about his pigships life membership and copied it to Bungo too and as you can guess I heard sweet feck all back off Hallett. Atleast Bungo replied all be it with usual generic crap of 'he's a guest of a director and directors can invite who they like blah blah'

I hear ya... But why do I give a feck whether Hallett replies to you or not? Answer. I don't. Only recently you, Reg and others are lobbying for me to be banned from ATD, now you're whinging in my ear that SH ignores you. Tough shit.

Perhaps you fall into the rude/obnoxious category that he said he wouldn't reply to - ever thought about that?

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 9:33 pm

I'm surprised he replies to you then Rickler if you allude that he ignores those aforementioned categories.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 9:42 pm

There's still four very long standing members that no longer post here because of you Rickler, and you think it's myself and Reg who are the belligerents?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 9:50 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
There's still four very long standing members that no longer post here because of you Rickler, and you think it's myself and Reg who are the belligerents?

That's just utter bullshit. They (whoever they are?) had no problem posting until Beezy was banned. Then they all threw a hissy fit. Once again. Tough shit. That was nothing to do with me and I couldn't care less whether they post or not ....and I'm guessing outside of your small clique, hardly anyone - if anyone - could give two hoots either.

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 10:45 pm

Bob Crow wrote:

If people are so small minded that they refuse to post because of one other poster then I don't think the site will be missing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 11:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Bob Crow wrote:

What have I got?

Not to sure why Rickler would spend a few hundred to fly over for a fans forum when many Plymouthians can’t be arsed to buy a bus ticket to attend.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 11:50 pm

Buses expensive these days bhey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday    ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ITV Westcountry news 6PM on Friday
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next