Freathy
sufferedsince 68
akagreengull
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:10 pm

Where is the Money Hallett...
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:13 pm

I know it's a bank holiday but 11k wtf
Morons
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Mook wrote:
Is it actually possible for the board to sack Del Boy or does he have some dodgy polaroids of them all?

That or he knows where the bodies are hurried

Think it's more hallett doesn't want to pay him off
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:22 pm

I just don't get the thinking of these blokes. Do they honestly think fans will flock to HP to watch turgid division 4 hoofball just because we've a nice shiny grandstand?
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:24 pm

Hallet hasn't got a clue about football and neither have the rest of the board. Invest in the team or you'll have thousands of shiny new empty seats.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 4:26 pm

Jethro wrote:
Morons

Not at all, I'll never criticise people for turning up and following their team through thin and thinner. What's needed though is a vociferous backlash against those swinging the lead, be that players/coaching staff or suits. The average greeny is far too placid, never demanding or expecting success and only too happy to accept whatever scraps fall from the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 pm

Forget the dodgy ref and lyndurst link, second to every ball, Carey Past his sell date, Lameiras crowded out every time he got the ball, passing poor, defensively all over the place, just all round crap.
Barnsley were very good, best team at HP this season. Not looking good at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Graiser wrote:
Forget the dodgy ref and lyndurst lino, second to every ball,  Carey Past his sell date, Lameiras crowded out every time he got the ball, passing poor, defensively all over the place, just all round crap.
Barnsley were very good, best team at HP this season. Not looking good at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:13 pm

Just pissed off all round
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:30 pm

Janners...Janners

In plimuff theyre all bucket rattling janners

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:30 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Morons

Not at all, I'll never criticise people for turning up and following their team through thin and thinner. What's needed though is a vociferous backlash against those swinging the lead, be that players/coaching staff or suits. The average greeny is far too placid, never demanding or expecting success and only too happy to accept whatever scraps fall from the table.

That's the problem they have turnt on us who see the reality instead of the board and Adams
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:46 pm

Adams simply has to go
Put him on gardening leave Hallett and bring in Sturrock on a two match deal with a brief to keep us up and review it thereafter

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:49 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Adams simply has to go
Put him on gardening leave Hallett and bring in Sturrock on a two match deal with a brief to keep us up and review it thereafter

Sturrock till end of season.

Then give him director of football job with Wotton or another coach underneath him
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Mook wrote:
I just don't get the thinking of these blokes. Do they honestly think fans will flock to HP to watch turgid division 4 hoofball just because we've a nice shiny grandstand?

They turned out consistently so far......
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:03 pm

Sturrock nearly relegated us in his last spell!

We need to move to someone new not live in the past.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:18 pm

Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Adams simply has to go

Then give him director of football job with Wotton or another coach underneath him
Is that a joke of some kind?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:27 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Jethro wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Adams simply has to go

Is that a joke of some kind?

It must be. No-one in their right mind would ask for Sturrock back.

I'm way past the stage of caring that much. Naturally it'll be disappointing if we go down, but this club deserves no better. No ambition, no plan, no thought for the fans, just concentrating on the corporate world.

Way to go Argo, alienate your paying customers.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:38 pm

So Freddy has a "wee knock" lol! That's him gone then. It really wouldn't surprise you if the board would sideline him to rake in the £75k from Luton in a few weeks when we are relegated. He is about the only bright spark we have we are fooked.
It's been obvious since the start of last season we are way under resourced for this league and we are reaping our rewards now. Without our purple patch in Jan we would be down with the Bradford by now, sacking Adams will change feck all what we need is a re focus on being a fookin football club and not some kind of amateur property development company. Players not property.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:39 pm

As for bringing Sturrock back, have a word with yourselves. He nearly fecked up his legend status the
last time he returned lets remember him for he good days he gave us.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Cornish, dikkkkkkkk, davie dildo, x throbber biggs and all you other bumlickers you got the club you deserve! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
As for bringing Sturrock back, have a word with yourselves. He nearly fecked up his legend status the

Do you actually read what is written.
I said put Adams on gardening leave and put Sturrock on a two game brief to keep us up.  

Not manager for the forseeable. Quite a few others also clearly missed the two emphasis as well. Still wont happen under hapless hallett anyway so we'll simply get relegated instead
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:28 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Morons

No chance of any backlash I'm afraid. Regrettably I took my seat for the second half just to listen to the woman behind me banging on about work for 15 minutes, she only shut up when her dad needed a piss. About 10 minutes from the end she was saying what a nicew day she has had and 'aww, it'd be nice if we could get one'. That's our support these days, feck all passion, same as the players and everybody else upwards. It's shit, totally shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:33 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

Do you actually read what is written.
I said put Adams on gardening leave and put Sturrock on a two game brief to keep us up.  

Not manager for the forseeable. Quite a few others also clearly missed the two emphasis as well. Still wont happen under hapless hallett anyway so we'll simply get relegated instead

sturrock has a job anyways and no fecking way do i want him back. Del needs to be sacked in the summer come what may. not bothering to review the game .
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:41 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Morons

No chance of any backlash I'm afraid.  Regrettably I took my seat for the second half just to listen to the woman behind me banging on about work for 15 minutes, she only shut up when her dad needed a piss.  About 10 minutes from the end she was saying what a nicew day she has had and 'aww, it'd be nice if we could get one'.  That's our support these days, feck all passion, same as the players and everybody else upwards.  It's shit, totally shit.

Do you think a lot of these fans support a prem side and aren't actually that bothered about Argo? They turn up to support their local side but clearly are more worried whether Liverpool or Man Citeh are gonna win the Premier league. Last few times I've been up HP this has defo been the case.
When we got humped 3 nil by footballing powerhouse Accrington the blokes behind me didn't shut up about Liverpool for the whole match Thumbnsdown
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:50 pm

Mook wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Morons

No chance of any backlash I'm afraid.  Regrettably I took my seat for the second half just to listen to the woman behind me banging on about work for 15 minutes, she only shut up when her dad needed a piss.  About 10 minutes from the end she was saying what a nicew day she has had and 'aww, it'd be nice if we could get one'.  That's our support these days, feck all passion, same as the players and everybody else upwards.  It's shit, totally shit.

Do you think a lot of these fans support a prem side and aren't actually that bothered about Argo? They turn up to support their local side but clearly are more worried whether Liverpool or Man Citeh are gonna win the Premier league. Last few times I've been up HP this has defo been the case.
When we got humped 3 nil by footballing powerhouse Accrington the blokes behind me didn't shut up about Liverpool for the whole match Thumbnsdown

To be fair she didn't mention football. All I could do was reminisce the old days when we had terracing, no matter how shit we still had a laugh and a 3-0 deficit would end up 3-2 giving us something to cheer. Games against Man City for example, 2-0 down and winning 3-2, halcyon days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley   Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plymouth 15:00 Barnsley
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next