The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Gillingham 3pm Plymouth

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4582
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:51 pm

Simon Hallett has been an absolute disaster.....get out of our Club
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 4727
Join date : 2011-05-12

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:51 pm

LOL 3-1
Back to top Go down
Yea Man



Posts : 1299
Join date : 2016-02-19

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:54 pm

Pioneers lol!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4582
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:55 pm

Year on year progress right back where we started from.

:pighug:
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Posts : 2385
Join date : 2012-01-05

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:55 pm

Walsall now 1-1 so it looks like 3 points gap with 3 to play .... we are in the 5hit.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Posts : 2385
Join date : 2012-01-05

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:59 pm

tigertony wrote:
Walsall now 1-1 so it looks like 3 points gap with 3 to play .... we are in the 5hit.
2 point gap ..... must improve my sums.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11810
Join date : 2013-08-16

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Simon Hallet has to start taking this ownership of the club seriously cause this plight cant go on nor can it be allowed to be continued intonext season especially if he thinks fans are going to pay £442 or near abouts to watch league 2 let alone league 1 next season.

Adams needs to go and so do the board. no mankover of a shitstand that will still be shit when its finish should come before the football side of the club.
Back to top Go down
GreenSnake

GreenSnake

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-11-04

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Wish I was joking, but for the love of Christ they have to leave Adams & Wotton behind in Gillingham.

We're not getting anything on Monday anyway. There's time to get some unemployed bloke in before Accrington.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man



Posts : 1299
Join date : 2016-02-19

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:02 pm

Atleast we'll have a nice new grandstand, if they finish it lol!

Brent saved us?? Na just put us on life support.

Hope the pioneers enjoy their posh seats because funding the grandstand has cost us out place in league one. Players before property.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 4727
Join date : 2011-05-12

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:05 pm

tigertony wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Walsall now 1-1 so it looks like 3 points gap with 3 to play .... we are in the 5hit.
2 point gap ..... must improve my sums.
1 point gap
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11810
Join date : 2013-08-16

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:18 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Atleast we'll have a nice new grandstand, if they finish it lol!

Brent saved us?? Na just put us on life support.

Hope the pioneers enjoy their posh seats because funding the grandstand has cost us out place in league one. Players before property.

Its not even going to be a nice grandstand when its finished just the same shite stand that was there before but upgraded and with seats. Certainly not worth feckin the team off to scrimp and save and still not e able to fund this cheap job correctly.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 3916
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 54
Location : Plymouth

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 5:18 pm

I wrote a note in my diary at full-time, it simply said - oh bugger Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5665
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Know its just a game but when you are already having a bad couple of days,
This hasn't helped,

Resigned to it happening now and Adams being here for the forseeable future earning extentions for the odd play off trip in league 2 to london.

We left it too late to get rid of adams and he's left it too late to make changes,

Kyle getting injured hasn't helped us soon as he was fit he should have gone back in the team. feck this.

Given up on them.
Back to top Go down
Yea Man



Posts : 1299
Join date : 2016-02-19

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 9:13 pm

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Atleast we'll have a nice new grandstand, if they finish it lol!

Brent saved us?? Na just put us on life support.

Hope the pioneers enjoy their posh seats because funding the grandstand has cost us out place in league one. Players before property.

Its not even going to be a nice grandstand when its finished just the same shite stand that was there before but upgraded and with seats. Certainly not worth feckin the team off to scrimp and save and still not e able to fund   this cheap job correctly.

That's what pisses me off the most. The crapshack isn't even worth sacrificing team strengthening for.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Posts : 2748
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 41
Location : plymouth

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 9:25 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Atleast we'll have a nice new grandstand, if they finish it lol!

Brent saved us?? Na just put us on life support.

Hope the pioneers enjoy their posh seats because funding the grandstand has cost us out place in league one. Players before property.

Its not even going to be a nice grandstand when its finished just the same shite stand that was there before but upgraded and with seats. Certainly not worth feckin the team off to scrimp and save and still not e able to fund   this cheap job correctly.

That's what pisses me off the most. The crapshack isn't even worth sacrificing team strengthening for.

Thats grates my gears too. The only people that will benefit from the stadium half arsed up grade are the directors and the pioneer mugs. It seems like as long as the directors are sorted the rest of us and the team can feck off.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5304
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 9:37 pm

The pointlessness of following argyle that prevailed in late 80s early 90s has been prevalent for a few years now
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2017-09-09

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2019 11:34 pm

For the Pioneers this season we have some exciting fixtures coming up, first up we have a pasoti sponsored charabanc tour to Truro Fc. Pearces snacks are providing tuna mayo sandwiches on soft white or seedy malt Morrisons finest loaf or upgrade to a BLT simply by clicking on the mortgagemy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Get out of my club.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN



Posts : 319
Join date : 2015-07-21

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 4:21 pm

At 15:25 yesterday I was sitting in the sunshine, having the first of many cheeky halfs at the Walkhampton Inn beer festival, and Argyle were winning. Now I'm laying on the couch, hungover to feck, and Argyle are hovering about the relegation zone.

On the plus side, it's a comfy couch, and my homebrew is ready to crack open.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2016-02-18

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
For the Pioneers this season we have some exciting fixtures coming up, first up we have a pasoti sponsored charabanc tour to Truro Fc. Pearces snacks are providing tuna mayo sandwiches on soft white or seedy malt Morrisons finest loaf or upgrade to a BLT simply by clicking on the mortgagemy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Get out of my club.

lol! laugh
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Posts : 2385
Join date : 2012-01-05

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 5:12 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
For the Pioneers this season we have some exciting fixtures coming up, first up we have a pasoti sponsored charabanc tour to Truro Fc. Pearces snacks are providing tuna mayo sandwiches on soft white or seedy malt Morrisons finest loaf or upgrade to a BLT simply by clicking on the mortgagemy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Get out of my club.

lol! laugh
laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 8435
Join date : 2011-10-23

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 6:34 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
For the Pioneers this season we have some exciting fixtures coming up, first up we have a pasoti sponsored charabanc tour to Truro Fc. Pearces snacks are providing tuna mayo sandwiches on soft white or seedy malt Morrisons finest loaf or upgrade to a BLT simply by clicking on the mortgagemy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Get out of my club.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green



Posts : 1441
Join date : 2011-05-29

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 12:14 am

tigertony wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
For the Pioneers this season we have some exciting fixtures coming up, first up we have a pasoti sponsored charabanc tour to Truro Fc. Pearces snacks are providing tuna mayo sandwiches on soft white or seedy malt Morrisons finest loaf or upgrade to a BLT simply by clicking on the mortgagemy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Get out of my club.

lol! laugh
laugh lol

I'm lost. Are you laughing at how shit we are Tigger after telling us how good it has been?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5276
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 7:48 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Atleast we'll have a nice new grandstand, if they finish it lol!

Brent saved us?? Na just put us on life support.

Hope the pioneers enjoy their posh seats because funding the grandstand has cost us out place in league one. Players before property.

Its not even going to be a nice grandstand when its finished just the same shite stand that was there before but upgraded and with seats. Certainly not worth feckin the team off to scrimp and save and still not e able to fund   this cheap job correctly.

That's what pisses me off the most. The crapshack isn't even worth sacrificing team strengthening for.

Thats grates my gears too. The only people that will benefit from the stadium half arsed up grade are the directors and the pioneer mugs. It seems like as long as the directors are sorted the rest of us and the team can feck off.


Platinum dining, plastic football. geek
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4770
Join date : 2017-09-09

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 9:26 am

It will take a tanker of cillit bang to remove the stain from the club.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4582
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:05 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
It will take a tanker of cillit bang to remove the stain from the club.


ld ld
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gillingham 3pm Plymouth   Gillingham 3pm Plymouth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Gillingham 3pm Plymouth
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: