The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 feck off and don't come back!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11810
Join date : 2013-08-16

feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feck off and don't come back!   feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 4:16 am

Brent's herald have done nothing but back their master to the moon and back including their support of his running of the club so how they can say they offer criticism is a joke.

Dont expect this ban to last long as who the feck will attend the press conferences?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5276
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feck off and don't come back!   feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:33 am

Angry wrote:
Brent's herald have done nothing but back their master to the moon and back including their support of his running of the club so how they can say they offer criticism is a joke.

Dont expect this ban to last long as who the feck will attend the press conferences?


Perhaps a PASHITTI representative could interview delicate Derek post match - but only if Argo win of course. laugh
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11810
Join date : 2013-08-16

feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feck off and don't come back!   feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:54 am

akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Brent's herald have done nothing but back their master to the moon and back including their support of his running of the club so how they can say they offer criticism is a joke.

Dont expect this ban to last long as who the feck will attend the press conferences?


Perhaps a PASHITTI representative could interview delicate Derek post match - but only if Argo win of course. laugh

The Piggery would be to passive aggressive to even ask if he wears boxers or briefs Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5665
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feck off and don't come back!   feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 8:20 am

The climb down hasn't happened then.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5276
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feck off and don't come back!   feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 9:09 am

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:
Brent's herald have done nothing but back their master to the moon and back including their support of his running of the club so how they can say they offer criticism is a joke.

Dont expect this ban to last long as who the feck will attend the press conferences?


Perhaps a PASHITTI representative could interview delicate Derek post match - but only if Argo win of course. laugh

The Piggery would be to passive aggressive to even ask if he wears boxers or briefs Laughing

Or a kilt. lol!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill



Posts : 811
Join date : 2012-01-24

feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feck off and don't come back!   feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 2:12 pm

TBH Errington should have learnt from Hallett's comments Adams being one of the best PAFC managers ever, apart from results.

Yet, after every game Errington persists with that distasteful habit of ACTUALLY REPORTING THE RESULT, when all he should be saying is that Argyle played brilliantly, Adams was a master tactician again, and the team & the club are making huge strides forward-this is not the sort of reporting Argyle expect or should be subject to.

The sooner Newell is granted exclusive reporting rights to all things Argyle, the better! All hail the new Minister of Truth
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5665
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feck off and don't come back!   feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 2:23 pm

Grovehill wrote:
TBH Errington should have learnt from Hallett's comments Adams being one of the best PAFC managers ever, apart from results.

Yet, after every game Errington persists with that distasteful habit of ACTUALLY REPORTING THE RESULT, when all he should be saying is that Argyle played brilliantly, Adams was a master tactician again, and the team & the club are making huge strides forward-this is not the sort of reporting Argyle expect or should be subject to.

The sooner Newell is granted exclusive reporting rights to all things Argyle, the better! All hail the new Minister of Truth



laugh laugh laugh

Adams really needs to feck off if thats all he can deal with hearing,

I'd tell him some home truths given the chance and I'm sure I'm not the only one,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: feck off and don't come back!   feck off and don't come back! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
feck off and don't come back!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: