shonbo
Les Miserable
harvetheslayer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 7:43 pm

Steady now bob your your be accused of lobbying to get him banned at the international court of human rights mate lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 7:48 pm

Bob Crow wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Finally the oaf from LA has a pop in my direction

Still you contemplate chap that the next arrival in the UK sees you met by plain clothes police on the aircraft armed officers off it and onto a cell at Heathrow thereafter.

Have a nice day

Lol.  Well no prizes for guessing what just didn't happen.  Just breezed through passport control at Heathrow.   Sitting here having a beer waiting for a flight to Berlin.

Harve the whack job now with so much egg on his face, he looks like he's been `Jackson Pollacked` by the entire  San Francisco Gay men's choir!

lol! lol! lol!

Thanks for making this shite day a little more amusing Laughing

No problem..

But I thought it must be a fluke I got in, as surely Harve couldn't be wrong?  But no...  I sit here in Cornwall this morning having gone through LHR again with absolutely no trouble at all.  Wtf? If I didn't know better I'd say old Harve was a fecking loony.

I mean whatever next?  No work being done on the grandstand?

Turned up a tad late for your 12 yearly game haven't you?

What’s the point of that comment, Even if that were true it’ll be more than some on yer.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 8:15 pm

How often does someone who lives on the other side of the planet need to attend to be a praaaper faaan? I only went 4 times this season and I live within the sound of the dockyard siren.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 8:19 pm

Slacker
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 8:43 pm

First time in about thirty years that I haven't gone at all, not once. I just can't buy into this regime until something changes. And that's coming from someone who was part of the 2500 who kept it up in evil Dans days. I don't need success to buy into tue club but I need the club to make the football the main focus. If they can't be bothered to make it a priority then why should I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 9:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
First time in about thirty years that I haven't gone at all, not once. I just can't buy into this regime until something changes. And that's coming from someone who was part of the 2500 who kept it up in evil Dans days. I don't need success to buy into tue club but I need the club to make the football the main focus. If they can't be bothered to make it a priority then why should I?

You don’t but that wasn’t the point being made above.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 12:09 pm

And so it goes, and so it goes, and so shall I soon I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

You don’t but that wasn’t the point being made above.

Yes it was as I was replying or agreeing with Mis not you.
Back to top Go down
humiliatedEmma

PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 2:31 pm

I had watched that last match and enjoyed a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT   Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ricklers personally trolling thread of PT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2