The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Poverty Argyle FC.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 4896
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:40 am

Never got money for decent players, never got money for decent contracts, cant afford to take the team up to Sunderland on the train let alone fly up there, so where does the money from ten thousand fans go ?
I for one am sick off the poor little argo routine its bollocks, the club generates the money. where does it go is the question?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:23 am

All part of the scandal that is called football finances Suffers, club is going nowhere fast under the present tenure and the yes man five year contract director of football. deadhorse
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 4896
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:39 am

akagreengull wrote:
All part of the scandal that is called football finances Suffers, club is going nowhere fast under the present tenure and the yes man five year contract director of football. deadhorse
How much is mortgage mans loan costing the club each year, and how much do the army of non excecutive directors who do what exactly cost the cub? also if the yoof set up is not fit for purpose scrap it and put the money to where it really counts, the first team squad.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 4132
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 27
Location : Behind you Jameson....

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:08 pm

Brent has a cash cow for life and pretty clear his 30% if here indefinately. Mugging off supporters and contractors are all part of the shysters MO
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 4910
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:29 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Brent has a cash cow for life and pretty clear his 30% if here indefinately. Mugging off supporters and contractors are all part of the shysters MO

Well he did save uzz after all, and for that we are all eternally grateful. :Suicide:
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 4840
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:48 pm

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Brent has a cash cow for life and pretty clear his 30% if here indefinately. Mugging off supporters and contractors are all part of the shysters MO

Well he did save uzz after all, and for that we are all eternally grateful. :Suicide:

Wish he hadn't tbh.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 4896
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:30 pm

Bungo rekons on pastoadie that it cost liverpool £250 grand, to fly to the muff and back from liverpool Laughing Laughing Laughing does Bungo do the costings on the Mankover? also who upset the Lostsnivviel General ? he's blamming ATD for something that happened between Saltash and the Stiffs all very Bizzare.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 10067
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 60
Location : @ sea or @home

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Slagging off Dane, how to gain popularity on the Farm.

_______________________________________
Inselaffe! FFS![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Religion is the root of a Evil,
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 10357
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:18 pm

He probably 'ave a word with dane when he sees him next. Just like he did with the site owner.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 4840
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Strange individual having a pop at here over a reserve game....
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin


Posts : 1217
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Bexiteering racist dullard I am!

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:55 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
He probably 'ave a word with dane when he sees him next. Just like he did with the site owner.

laugh

_______________________________________
Men with beards are just men without beards, with beards! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
P.O.I
Admin


Posts : 1217
Join date : 2017-11-04
Age : 93
Location : Bexiteering racist dullard I am!

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bungo rekons on pastoadie that it cost liverpool £250 grand, to fly to the muff and back from liverpool Laughing Laughing Laughing does Bungo do the costings on the Mankover? also who upset the Lostsnivviel General ? he's blamming ATD for something that happened between Saltash and the Stiffs all very Bizzare.

He's on one today. ...........................[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_______________________________________
Men with beards are just men without beards, with beards! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 4840
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 28
Location : Dorset

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:30 pm

P.O.I wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Bungo rekons on pastoadie that it cost liverpool £250 grand, to fly to the muff and back from liverpool Laughing Laughing Laughing does Bungo do the costings on the Mankover? also who upset the Lostsnivviel General ? he's blamming ATD for something that happened between Saltash and the Stiffs all very Bizzare.

He's on one today. ...........................[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Something in the water....
Back to top Go down
TJOA



Posts : 98
Join date : 2016-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:30 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
He probably 'ave a word with dane when he sees him next. Just like he did with the site owner.

More chance of Brent donation a few million to Argyle than there is of him confronting anything.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 4896
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:32 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
He probably 'ave a word with dane when he sees him next. Just like he did with the site owner.
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Poverty Argyle FC.   

Back to top Go down
 
Poverty Argyle FC.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: