The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Club have probably signed Anderson.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4782
Join date : 2017-09-09

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:32 pm

As it says.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5147
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:40 pm

Who needs Joe Mason, when you got a cheap Job Centre Joker ffs, the club under the Twins is a non league going nowhere comedy club.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali



Posts : 6896
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 42
Location : Plymouth

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Signed until the end of the season-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5280
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:25 pm

One for the Avivas laugh
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 10502
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 56
Location : Berkshire

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Welcome to the club Paul!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11820
Join date : 2013-08-16

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:29 pm

Wow.

oh well lets see how he does with his 5 minute cameos as we all know del wont drop anyone for him.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5673
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:30 pm

Hope he likes the bench,

Welcome Paul.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4782
Join date : 2017-09-09

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:48 pm

Thing is if we were taking a punt on him it would make sense buuuut he isn't match fit and isn't likely to he until the summer. Fair enough to plan for the future buuuut this is meant to be cover for Joel Grant and he isn't fit enough to do that. And it's only until seasons end anyway. Doesn't make a lot of sense unless Del has a clause to sign if he likes what he sees.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 5:34 pm

Welcome Paul, makes perfect sense as a back up till end of season
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4782
Join date : 2017-09-09

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 6:21 pm

Yep like for like, as in unfit to play until the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 5673
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 6:37 pm

Bet we are paying a wage and not smart enough to offer an unfit player a form of  pay as you play deal.
Eg £40 a week and an extra £40 if you play....
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 4729
Join date : 2011-05-12

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 6:55 pm

Not good enough for Mansfield Town and probably hoping to eventually get picked up by a 5th or 6th tier non-league outfit to play out his days. But he didn't reckon on del boy and hallett for who no player is too shit as long as he's cheap.

I'm out
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 11820
Join date : 2013-08-16

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 10:07 pm

Graiser wrote:
Welcome Paul, makes perfect sense as a back up till end of season

not of he struggled to get in the mansfield team in the league below he wont be. Brent's herald say he was labelled the next michael owen once i can only imagine its his injury record and not his ability to score worldclass goals against argentina.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 11:24 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Welcome Paul, makes perfect sense as a back up till end of season

not of he struggled to get in the mansfield team in the league below he wont be. Brent's herald say he was labelled the next michael owen once i can only imagine its his injury record and not his ability to score worldclass goals against argentina.

Don’t much care what the Herald reports most of it is usually bollox, I don’t think he struggled to get in the Stags team as Flitcroft just didn’t fancy him probably because he was a Steve Evans signing, contract to the end of the season makes sense too me, if he’s crap then on your bike pal.
As an aside after all the chatter I was assuming Mason would have been snapped up by now, gone a bit quiet hasn’t it.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 4729
Join date : 2011-05-12

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 7:41 am

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Welcome Paul, makes perfect sense as a back up till end of season

not of he struggled to get in the mansfield team in the league below he wont be. Brent's herald say he was labelled the next michael owen once i can only imagine its his injury record and not his ability to score worldclass goals against argentina.

Don’t much care what the Herald reports most of it is usually bollox, I don’t think he struggled to get in the Stags team as Flitcroft just didn’t fancy him probably because he was a Steve Evans signing, contract to the end of the season makes sense too me, if he’s crap then on your bike pal.
As an aside after all the chatter I was assuming Mason would have been snapped up by now, gone a bit quiet hasn’t it.

What a load of rubbish.  If he was good he would have played.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Posts : 5187
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 98
Location : Kingsbridge Castles

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 8:58 am

If he somehow scores a goal, he'll be used to justify Lameiras and/or Carey leaving in the summer. Even if he doesn't, we'll let them leave, promote 32 year old Grant back into the first team and have this guy on the bench.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 11:36 am

Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Welcome Paul, makes perfect sense as a back up till end of season

not of he struggled to get in the mansfield team in the league below he wont be. Brent's herald say he was labelled the next michael owen once i can only imagine its his injury record and not his ability to score worldclass goals against argentina.

Don’t much care what the Herald reports most of it is usually bollox, I don’t think he struggled to get in the Stags team as Flitcroft just didn’t fancy him probably because he was a Steve Evans signing, contract to the end of the season makes sense too me, if he’s crap then on your bike pal.
As an aside after all the chatter I was assuming Mason would have been snapped up by now, gone a bit quiet hasn’t it.

What a load of rubbish.  If he was good he would have played.

Do some research instead of reverting to type and sprouting your normal rubbish
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Posts : 862
Join date : 2012-04-24

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 11:58 am

Doesn't look like he'll be much more than a squad player really. What he did 10 years ago isn't really relevant any more (hoe many players have been dubbed 'the new Michael Owen'?. His last 4 seasons seem to be:

15/16 - Struggled to get a game for Bradford in League 1
16/17 - Did alright with Northampton, who finished 16th in league 1.
17/18 - In and out of the Mansfield squad in League 2
18/19 - No longer required by Mansfield as they push for promotion from League 2

Might still be able to 'do a job' at league 1 level, but you have to wonder if he's really any better than what we've already got? I'm hoping that his signing means that Adams has decided to use Threkeld at wing back rather than winger, and so Anderson in the new back up winger that Threkeld was originally assigned to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4782
Join date : 2017-09-09

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Welcome Paul, makes perfect sense as a back up till end of season

not of he struggled to get in the mansfield team in the league below he wont be. Brent's herald say he was labelled the next michael owen once i can only imagine its his injury record and not his ability to score worldclass goals against argentina.

Don’t much care what the Herald reports most of it is usually bollox, I don’t think he struggled to get in the Stags team as Flitcroft just didn’t fancy him probably because he was a Steve Evans signing, contract to the end of the season makes sense too me, if he’s crap then on your bike pal.
As an aside after all the chatter I was assuming Mason would have been snapped up by now, gone a bit quiet hasn’t it.

What a load of rubbish.  If he was good he would have played.

Do some research instead of reverting to type and sprouting your normal rubbish

Why don't you read what Adams said about Anderson before you spout your blinkered rubbish?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5147
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Its a statement signing from Mortgageman and thirty%, year on year Job centre jokers, is all yoom getting! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4782
Join date : 2017-09-09

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 1:19 pm

Why can't you be happy with the shite being served up?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Welcome Paul, makes perfect sense as a back up till end of season

not of he struggled to get in the mansfield team in the league below he wont be. Brent's herald say he was labelled the next michael owen once i can only imagine its his injury record and not his ability to score worldclass goals against argentina.

Don’t much care what the Herald reports most of it is usually bollox, I don’t think he struggled to get in the Stags team as Flitcroft just didn’t fancy him probably because he was a Steve Evans signing, contract to the end of the season makes sense too me, if he’s crap then on your bike pal.
As an aside after all the chatter I was assuming Mason would have been snapped up by now, gone a bit quiet hasn’t it.

What a load of rubbish.  If he was good he would have played.

Do some research instead of reverting to type and sprouting your normal rubbish

Why don't you read what Adams said about Anderson before you spout your blinkered rubbish?

Why can’t you accept that we can have an alternative opinion rather than the same old generic crap dished up on here at times.
Up Argyle !!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Posts : 5280
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 62
Location : Mutant Abbot

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:03 pm

Be good to have an ambitious, more successful Argyle though, eh Graiser?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 2283
Join date : 2014-09-21
Age : 69
Location : Plymouth

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 2:10 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Be good to have an ambitious, more successful Argyle though, eh Graiser?

Of course it would but sod all can change too much at this time of the season so I can’t waste energy dripping about it, I’ll do that in the close season.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 4782
Join date : 2017-09-09

Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 4:05 pm

Graiser wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Be good to have an ambitious, more successful Argyle though, eh Graiser?

Of course it would but sod all can change too much at this time of the season so I can’t waste energy dripping about it, I’ll do that in the close season.

FFS yet again you are wasting energy dripping about other posters having an opinion about an Argyle signing that's happened now, not in close of season hence why posters will comment using the forum that is here purely to comment and talk shit regarding all things Argyle. You really don't get it do you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club have probably signed Anderson.   Club have probably signed Anderson. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Club have probably signed Anderson.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: