Earwegoagain
Cornish Rebel
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 6:47 pm

it's clear things are progressing,
But it ain't half taking its time,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 8:41 am

Any news of the 30%'s ice rink or as expected was never going to be completed in the first place yet another of Jimbos pie in the sky ideas that was never on the table in the first place
I cant really see anything on Planning Portal or the section I'm looking at or maybe its just expired
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 am

Roofs coming along nicely
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 10:04 am

lol 5 months to add 6 additional uprights and what 5 horizontal sections. I was a yardie from school for 10 years before going into finance and our riggers and shipwrights would have that up in one day flat and probably before dinner for that matter. 5 months lol
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

I cant really see anything on Planning Portal or the section I'm looking at or maybe its just expired

Hey Harve,

Did you find these on the portal?

PL2 3DQ wrote:

New detailed drawings of the drainage layout at Home Park and a maintenance schedule have been published on the Plymouth City Council planning portal.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 8:32 pm

Graiser wrote:
Shame it only covers half the stand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 12:00 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Hey Harve,

Did you find these on the portal?

PL2 3DQ wrote:

New detailed drawings of the drainage layout at Home Park and a maintenance schedule have been published on the Plymouth City Council planning portal.

Did you or just Piss shoes ?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 12:47 am

Did I? Are you joking? Looking at that stuff is Nerdom absoluteness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 7:46 am

Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Of course it covers the whole stand, What you probably meant to crib about was it does not extend out far enough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 7:49 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

lol 5 months to add 6 additional uprights and what 5 horizontal sections. I was a yardie from school for 10 years before going into finance and our riggers and shipwrights would have that up in one day flat and probably before dinner for that matter. 5 months lol

Now I know your writing total bollox, all the yardies I know would have wanted 5 months to think about it, let alone construct it.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 8:10 am

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Of course it covers the whole stand, What you probably meant to crib about was it does not extend out far enough
Yes,  That's right.  It therefore only covers half the seats.  It's shit.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 4:02 pm

Just sat and watched the Webcams for an hour jumping between the three.
Not a sole in sight between 2pm and 3pm not even a field mouse. Plant and Equipment galore that must cost a fortune in rent just standing idle front and back of Grandstand
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:09 pm

Hallett Today £9-10 Million all up.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh dear that will rather upset our Resident Troll from the good ole US of A...
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:20 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hallett Today  £9-10 Million all up.....

Why would that upset me?

You're the moron who kept claiming the drainage was holding things up - which is clearly isn't.

You'll look even more stupid (if that's possible) when the stadium is finished later this year and not late 2020 as you are claiming!

Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Is all the drainage expenditure being covered by the club - or is 30% picking up the bill for the ice rink. And how about the share that would have been needed for the gym and office block. Must be a night mare trying to separate it all up.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:50 pm

That Herald article is both depressing and non-sensical.

It makes no sense, because in essence it is an article where Jon Back tries to talk about it being a  
£9-10m project - and yet in the next breath he points out that Argyle aren't even providing the finance for the new bar!

And then it is utterly depressing because you have someone with zero experience of industrial-scale stadium redevelopment, making fundamental decisions with ongoing alterations to design and spec.

It's pure irony, because on the one hand you have Jon Back bemoaning the concerns of others that it's being done on the cheap....and he then admits that he himself is making crucial decisions that should be the task of an experienced stadium project manager in conjunction with the club Directors.

Only at Argyle. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:57 pm

How much of the professional fees have been trying to unravel Brent's schemes from Argyles schemes? Follow the money as they say I bet I know where a lot of it has gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:20 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

It makes no sense, because in essence it is an article where Jon Back tries to talk about it being a  
£9-10m project - and yet in the next breath he points out that Argyle aren't even providing the finance for the new bar!

And then it is utterly depressing because you have someone with zero experience of industrial-scale stadium redevelopment, making fundamental decisions with ongoing alterations to design and spec.

It's pure irony, because on the one hand you have Jon Back bemoaning the concerns of others that it's being done on the cheap....and he then admits that he himself is making crucial decisions that should be the task of an experienced stadium project manager in conjunction with the club Directors.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

you said it best there Czarcasm, only at Argyle lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 4:37 am

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Hallett Today  £9-10 Million all up.....

Why would that upset me?  

You're the moron who kept claiming the drainage was holding things up - which is clearly isn't.

You'll look even more stupid (if that's possible) when the stadium is finished later this year and not late 2020 as you are claiming!

More personal abuse big boy eh.  Late 2020....??  Try actually rereading and comprehending what I wrote about late next year...Keep trolling you're obssessed as a current prominent Argyle fan in power said a few weeks go. For 20 years he said you've been the same over any issue and will never let go. In 2039 you'll still be burbling over the drainage that never was but wait surprise surprise yes there was as you were told

lol!

Geddon. Am keeping an eye on passenger manifests. Jub Jub.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 4:42 am

Dingle wrote:
Is all the drainage expenditure being covered by the club - or is 30% picking up the bill for the ice rink.  And how about the share that would have been needed for the gym and office block.  Must be a night mare trying to separate it all up.

Still being disputed with Jubbs of Bristol who is actually paying. The work has to be done as Hallett admits but its been going on for 13 months now
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 5:13 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

More personal abuse big boy eh.  Late 2020....??  Try actually rereading and comprehending what I wrote about late next year...Keep trolling you're obssessed as a current prominent Argyle fan in power said a few weeks go. For 20 years he said you've been the same over any issue and will never let go. In 2039 you'll still be burbling over the drainage that never was but wait surprise surprise yes there was as you were told

lol!

Geddon. Am keeping an eye on passenger manifests. Jub Jub.

Do you actually read what you write.  If you did, you'd see you're as illiterate as you are stupid....

Your timescale is the stadium will open late February to not at all next season.  I'd say that counts as late next year.

..and you can't be keeping much of an eye out on those passenger manifests, as I've been booked to come to the UK for months now.  Won't be too long now til you made another fool of yourself!  Well actually you're doing that now.  Only a few days ago we had this.

harvetheslayer wrote:
How would I know if Ricks has had a tug yet. I'm not party to passenger manifests.  

Oh, dear me... A complete contradiction.

Gawd, you're a glutton for punishment.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 7:47 am

lol even the Farm are outraged. Meanwhile our resident troll continues to bluster

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 8:23 am

Czarcasm wrote:

I think that was in response to stuff back has read either on here on Lloyds Vile Facebook Page, where it has been asserted this has been done on the cheap. This is correct not doing doing it on the cheap would be to knock the thing down and build a proper building fit for the 21st century without things such as view restricting pillars and a roof that actually covers the punters in the seats below. Instead Back has disingenuously wedged in a separate development not funded by the club a new roof which we aren't doing out of choice and rounded the figure up massively in the hope no one notices.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 2:09 pm

Refurb       =   £6.50m
Drainage circa £0.35m
Grand total =  £6.85m

Professional fees? Appear to be between 1 and 2m quid. Seems excessive, or is that a result of cutting corners and employing the club secretary to manage such a magnificent refurb?

Last edited by Coxside_Green on Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 2:13 pm

I'm sure Hallett mentioned a £1.5m overspend on the mankover which should be added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next