seadog
Earwegoagain
Cornish Rebel
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:58 am

Even the sheeple are wondering how the corners lol will ever fit. Biggs naturally going pear shaped
Interesting point POI re Bungos Tardis but previously resubmitted plans stated they were moving it but didnt mention where
As for Boobys Plantation shortly being planted includes lettuce and radish. I can honestly see it just being left just another race to the bottom

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 7:45 am

The corners issue is totally academic.  Stage one is all that was ever going to get built and for all we know even that may never be finished.  

Finished stadiums are for proper clubs with proper owners, not the likes of us.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 8:40 am

I thought the corner fill-ins were just something from Fantasy Football Stadium...

Indeed lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:40 am

Meanwhile on Planet Back.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:27 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

Is that landing page an image of whats expected upon completion...??  Its looks somewhat different to drawings  ??
So completion now expected October thro December with luck. Lets go for November which will be 22 months after it started.

How long did the other three sides get completed in 2002 ??  6 months altogether ??
Graiser or Zippy will be along in a minute to defend it

Last edited by harvetheslayer on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:30 am

Hugh Watt wrote:

still looks odd ad out of place with the other stands/ Cheap and cheerful argyle always mediocre.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Is that landing page an image of whats expected upon completion...??  Its looks somewhat different to drawings  ??
So completion now expected October thro December with luck. Lets go for November which will be 22 months after it started.

How long did the other three sides get completed in 2002 ??  6 months altogether ??

Such a pity that phase 2 never happened or perhaps a diluted version is happening some 17 years later, Bleddy disgrace.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:09 pm

I do love the irony of the new emblem/logo at the top of the new Stadium Home Page - a cantilevered stand, with wrap-around corners. Polar opposite to the area they're actually looking to sell/publicise.

cheers
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:14 pm

Delivered late build cheap with half a roof, dont think Bungo will be picking up any building awards for Jimmy and Mortgage Man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:50 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I thought the corner fill-ins were just something from Fantasy Football Stadium...

Indeed lol!

They're just not going to happen. The big green PR machine was in full jizztastic flow when they sold the doofus Janners their stadium of shite plans and professional drawings, including the much fabled corners.

You only have to listen to Dunford's enthusiam for the corners at the fans meeting to instantly realise there's no desire to build corners - ever.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I do love the irony of the new emblem/logo at the top of the new Stadium Home Page - a cantilevered stand, with wrap-around corners. Polar opposite to the area they're actually looking to sell/publicise.

cheers

It's like the Emperors new clothes.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

cheers

It's like the Emperors new clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Calm down love. We heard you the first time Laughing
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:56 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

cheers

It's like the emperors new clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:57 pm

FFS. chickendance
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:57 pm

Well that's a first for me, Internet dropped out half way through sending the post, I'm wondering if it's sent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Well that's a first for me, Internet dropped out half way through sending the post, I'm wondering if it's  sent?

You better try again, just in case!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:06 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

That image Harvey is a nice bit of cutting and pasting. The bottom half is the lyndhurst with the VOM`s filled in by a bit more cutting/pasting. The middle is taken from the architects drawings and the top is just the lyndhurst again cut and pasted. The pillars are then just added on top. Looks nice but NOT what we will be getting.  Rant Rant Rant Rant
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Freathy wrote:
The corners issue is totally academic.  Stage one is all that was ever going to get built and for all we know even that may never be finished.  

Finished stadiums are for proper clubs with proper owners, not the likes of us.
If they can sell six years in the fourth division as year on year progress, i'm sure the Community Bheys, will sell the Vile Mankover as something wonderous.
Back to top Go down
argyl3

argyl3

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Home park stadium (ltd) implies a future Stadco that the club will be forever renting from, with different owners to who may own the club.. not good.

It's known as the Firoka Oxford Model
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 7:46 pm

Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Two unrelated sources elsewhere both stating the same in that the Sparkies have walked off the job after their company had not been paid by Brents outfit.
Brents standard MO as always.

Great news.   If Harves previous claims are anything to go by..  We can now expect all electrical work to be finished up within the next few days!

And right on cue...

The "unpaid sparkies" arrive...

Keep it up Harve...  The more you bullshit the quicker it will all be done!

Last edited by Rickler on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:05 am

Rickler wrote:
Rickler wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Two unrelated sources elsewhere both stating the same in that the Sparkies have walked off the job after their company had not been paid by Brents outfit.
Brents standard MO as always.

Great news.   If Harves previous claims are anything to go by..  We can now expect all electrical work to be finished up within the next few days!

And right on que...

The "unpaid sparkies" arrive...

Keep it up Harve...  The more you bullshit the quicker it will all be done!

Jesus you're desperate for attention Goose.....
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:28 am

Taking a Gander...  I would say you're the one looking for attention with all these wild (geese) claims of yours?

I just keep wondering how you get it so wrong so often.

Just a fan looking for some answers, Harve?

Got any, apart from calling me Goose?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 5:22 am

Rickler wrote:
Taking a Gander...  I would say you're the one looking for attention with all these wild (geese) claims of yours?

I just keep wondering how you get it so wrong so often.

Just a fan looking for some answers, Harve?

Got any, apart from calling me Goose?

Still trolling Goose ?....still at least there can be zero doubt in anyone elses mind now of your intention
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 5:30 am

Well the answer to my last question is obviously no.

As for the second part?  Sorry... Never mind anyone else's mind, can you remind mine?  What is my intention again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mankover all action Thread.   The Mankover all action Thread. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mankover all action Thread.
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next