The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 Rate Hallets transfer window.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5046
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:31 pm

At least with Bent in the hotseat you knew everything coming out of his mouth was outright lies and utter bollacks and you could think accordingly but with Silent Community Si you have to seriously wonder what his agenda is in taking over Argyle
I for one was certainly wrong. At the latest I expected a war chest made available on January 1st

Desperate times...
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6339
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 8:02 pm

Still think that He won't put too much money in till brent fecks off,
Why should brent make money off his 30% when he's made clear he won't spend any money,
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9923
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 9:01 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
The inate acceptance of mediocrity remains dominant in the fanbase, think it always will be sadly Angers, it's a kinda Plimuff thing. The ticking over culture as alive and kicking whether it's the Bents or the Hallett superfanz running the circus.

Id agree with that. Its an attitude thats seen plymouth left behind  other major cities as they moved on and grown and we are still 20 years behind the times.


Nothing new there.....basic physical and organizational facilities....roads, power supplies, buildings that are needed for growth of a society or enterprise need to be put into place first.

A poor rail network for a city of 250,000 plus (my local commuter station to London is bigger).....how far to a motorway ?....and that old hat an Airport ?....plus a ferry port which is underdeveloped.....how not to make it an attractive destination for growth....Plymouth is still a backwater...not just the biggest population that has never seen top level football...but trying it's hardest to stay a sleepy little hollow....with Mayflower 400 next year, you would think that the penny would of dropped with PCC that this is a moment to grab......or are we just waiting yet again for a winter storm to wash away the main line to the outside world and allow us to go back to sleep.

Maybe we're waiting for Scotland to go independent....and then move our Naval facilities back into England...but Devonport would probably lose out to Portsmouth....better infrastructure etc, etc of course and not only one stop from the Americas.

PS.....You can tell the state of Plymouth's economy by checking how many greens have moved to London for work by the size of the PASALB membership.....many over the years have settled, got married and are now permanent exiles.
Fantastic news that you are a permanant exile, plus the fact you have not been to homepark for thity six years, makes you a bitter old troll with no connection to Argyle whatsoever, cant you just post on Nools forum where they ignore you ?


Bit touchy aren't you.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5290
Join date : 2017-09-09

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 10:50 pm

News flash! Troll gets all huffy when he gets the reaction he wanted.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Posts : 1523
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 61

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 11:49 pm

Leave Zyph alone, he's ok, just alternative x
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9923
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 11:51 pm

But aren't you being the huffy ones and reacting the only way you know by being abusive....just hitting out when you have no answers....you have no idea when I last went to Argyle or what family I have in Plymouth....but you'll make something up as you usually do....you never disappoint.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5046
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 7:53 am

Jethro wrote:
Still think that He won't put too much money in till brent fecks off,
Why should brent make money off his 30% when he's made clear he won't spend any money,

Nothing to stop Bent dropping anchor indefinately unless Hallett for example offered him ludicrous bunce to walk
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6339
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Jethro wrote:
Still think that He won't put too much money in till brent fecks off,
Why should brent make money off his 30% when he's made clear he won't spend any money,

Nothing to stop Bent dropping anchor indefinately unless Hallett for example offered him ludicrous bunce to walk

Depends what Brents asking for, now he's not got anything to prop up,
Back to top Go down
Hugh Watt



Posts : 5599
Join date : 2012-01-08
Location : Over there....

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 8:34 am

akagreengull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a waiting game apparently. lol!

Waiting to see which injury prone losers are still without a club and willing to accept a 3 month contract on shit money
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 5953
Join date : 2014-03-30

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 9:55 am

That's about the size of it Hugh.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5290
Join date : 2017-09-09

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 9:57 am

shonbo wrote:
Leave Zyph alone, he's ok, just alternative x

Rubbish he trolls for reaction then moans when he gets one.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5290
Join date : 2017-09-09

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 9:58 am

Will we even get our exciting CCC emergency short term loan this year?
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9923
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 10:08 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
shonbo wrote:
Leave Zyph alone, he's ok, just alternative x

Rubbish he trolls for reaction then moans when he gets one.


If by that you mean answering your bias, repetitive, trashing of everything Argyle...then yes call me a troll....just leave us genuine fans to support the Pilgrims and hope that we can avoid the drop....that of course would ruin your end of season festivities wouldn't it....maybe your the real troll.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5290
Join date : 2017-09-09

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 10:14 am

I rest my case. Believe or not I'm an Argyle fan I just say we are shit when we are shit and right now barring our super three game run we are shit. You are a fan of whoever owns Argyle not the football club. Even the bosses property deals are shit they can't even open a prefab building on time yet we get called twisted for pointing it out. These are just my opinions but you criticise ke for voicing what is a legitimate opinion. You are a troll.
This thread is for posters to give their opinion on Halletts transfer window business yet I haven't seen your input on the subject just moaning at those that do. You are a troll.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6339
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 10:24 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
I rest my case. Believe or not I'm an Argyle fan I just say we are shit when we are shit and right now barring our super three game run we are shit. You are a fan of whoever owns Argyle not the football club. Even the bosses property deals are shit they can't even open a prefab building on time yet we get called twisted for pointing it out. These are just my opinions but you criticise ke for voicing what is a legitimate opinion. You are a troll.
This thread is for posters to give their opinion on Halletts transfer window business yet I haven't seen your input on the subject just moaning at those that do. You are a troll.

Thumbs Good Post
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9923
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 10:26 am

Not the end of the window yet....we don't need players for the sake of it....they've got to be better....we should have given Threlkeld some first team time by now....might liven up the mid-field if tried there.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5046
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 11:03 am

zyph wrote:
Not the end of the window yet....we don't need players for the sake of it....they've got to be better....we should have given Threlkeld some first team time by now....might liven up the mid-field if tried there.

Other teams were on the ball 2nd January. Yet again we sit at the 28th without a single incoming player touching a blade of grass
What is it Zyph that you cant grasp here ??
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 5290
Join date : 2017-09-09

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 12:00 pm

zyph wrote:
Not the end of the window yet....we don't need players for the sake of it....they've got to be better....we should have given Threlkeld some first team time by now....might liven up the mid-field if tried there.

Finally after twenty five posts you've posted an opinion without criticising anyone for theirs, well done.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Posts : 5187
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 98
Location : Kingsbridge Castles

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 12:49 pm

Jan 3rd - 8/10
Jan 28th - 3/10
Feb 1st - ?/10

I cannot see that anyone thinks our squad is good enough. I can only imagine that we will sign players but were aiming to get rid of some deadwood before that happens, which we've then subsequently failed to do.

Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
zyph

zyph

Posts : 9923
Join date : 2014-03-02
Age : 80

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:26 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
zyph wrote:
Not the end of the window yet....we don't need players for the sake of it....they've got to be better....we should have given Threlkeld some first team time by now....might liven up the mid-field if tried there.

Other teams were on the ball 2nd January. Yet again we sit at the 28th without a single incoming player touching a blade of grass
What is it Zyph that you cant grasp here ??

Not quite so....Oscar Threlkeld came in.....which a lot of fans wanted to happen...seeing his lack of first team football this season at his present club.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6339
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:44 pm

I don't think everything can be blamed on hallett,
Adams is the reason we don't have a scout going into the transfer window,
other teams have got people in yet we haven't had a sniff since the ipswich kid who went to lincoln,
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5046
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 1:57 pm

zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
zyph wrote:
Not the end of the window yet....we don't need players for the sake of it....they've got to be better....we should have given Threlkeld some first team time by now....might liven up the mid-field if tried there.

Other teams were on the ball 2nd January. Yet again we sit at the 28th without a single incoming player touching a blade of grass
What is it Zyph that you cant grasp here ??

Not quite so....Oscar Threlkeld came in.....which a lot of fans wanted to happen...seeing his lack of first team football this season at his present club.

I would pop to Specsavers as you're so fond of saying to others. Try rereading what I wrote.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6339
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 29
Location : Dorset

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 2:05 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
zyph wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
zyph wrote:
Not the end of the window yet....we don't need players for the sake of it....they've got to be better....we should have given Threlkeld some first team time by now....might liven up the mid-field if tried there.

Other teams were on the ball 2nd January. Yet again we sit at the 28th without a single incoming player touching a blade of grass
What is it Zyph that you cant grasp here ??

Not quite so....Oscar Threlkeld came in.....which a lot of fans wanted to happen...seeing his lack of first team football this season at his present club.

I would pop to Specsavers as you're so fond of saying to others. Try rereading what I wrote.

point and laugh Good Post lol!
Back to top Go down
MikeWN



Posts : 327
Join date : 2015-07-21

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Jan 3rd - 8/10
Jan 28th - 3/10
Feb 1st - ?/10

I cannot see that anyone thinks our squad is good enough. I can only imagine that we will sign players but were aiming to get rid of some deadwood before that happens, which we've then subsequently failed to do.


Good enough for what though? I've thought that we looked good enough for lower mid-table meh-ness since early in the season, and while that start really tested my resolve, the last 10-12 games seem to suggest that that's the case. While that's probably not good enough for most fans, it probably is good enough for the people holding the purse strings.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Posts : 5187
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 98
Location : Kingsbridge Castles

Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Good question.

I'd say at this point, we should aim to be good enough to not get relegated this season. There's 8 sides who are looking good for 4 relegation spaces, and it wouldn't take a drastic influx of quality to move above that. You've got to be really shite to get relegated out of League One, but I couldn't guarantee that we're not really shite, given performances of this squad to date.

In the longer term view, good enough to get promoted. You can carry the odd Worrell and Gilbert to do so, but you need a core of Friios, Evans, Coughlans, Norris's, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content




Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate Hallets transfer window.   Rate Hallets transfer window. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Rate Hallets transfer window.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: